hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 308 of 318 FirstFirst ... 208258298305306307308309310311 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,160 of 6358

Thread: World of Warships

  1. #6141
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    8,919
    Migrane playing up again both today and yesterday, sorry I'll try to be there tomorrow

  2. #6142
    Voulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,140
    When are the clan battles and what time this season? I was skiing today but I can plan some stuff.

  3. #6143
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Voulture View Post
    When are the clan battles and what time this season? I was skiing today but I can plan some stuff.
    http://failheap-challenge.com/showth...AIL-WOWS-EU-HQ

  4. #6144
    Voulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,140


    Any of those worth keeping? What to use them on?

    Is it worth buying upgraded FCS for Fletcher? Thats 22,5k xp and 1,8m credits for 11,8 to 12,9 range on guns...
    Do I run DFAA on FLetcher on Engine Boost? I find DFAA to be really good (had two 15+ planes games) but I have cvs in maybe 1/5th of game...

  5. #6145

    Join Date
    November 4, 2012
    Posts
    372
    Surveillance radar is the gold standard of broken.

    The engine mod is pretty useful on DD's and baguette based ships.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  6. #6146
    Shaftoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ships
    Posts
    1,672
    Both are among the best modules.

    Speed boost goes on pretty much any destroyer or french ship.

    Radar is god tier for any radar ship, but is especially nuts on US cruisers.

  7. #6147
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Voulture View Post
    Any of those worth keeping? What to use them on?

    Is it worth buying upgraded FCS for Fletcher? Thats 22,5k xp and 1,8m credits for 11,8 to 12,9 range on guns...
    Do I run DFAA on FLetcher on Engine Boost? I find DFAA to be really good (had two 15+ planes games) but I have cvs in maybe 1/5th of game...
    imo:
    radar goes on US CA or Mizzouri/Moskva
    speedboost for FR CA or Trashcant/Khaba

    DD FCS is dependent on your playstyle - eg i'm not a smoke camping faggot and am out there trying to stealthtorp whenever i'm not capping and since fletcher is a p. gud torpedo bote...
    I see no point to DFAA on a DD since you can dodge any but the most devious plane attacks (like 3 crosstorps) with your eyes closed, especially over speedboost which is your bread and butter. And even on cruisers i only used it for Algerie.
    Last edited by RazoR; February 12 2018 at 02:31:34 PM.

  8. #6148
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,957
    Radar mod doesn't work on BBs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

  9. #6149
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,393
    Well that's a shame.

  10. #6150

    Join Date
    November 4, 2012
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Radar mod doesn't work on BBs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Should damn well hope not. They should never have released that abomination in the first place...

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  11. #6151
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,957
    What is the difference between a 55s Moskva radar and a 55s Missouri radar? Considering the Missouri can barely get two shots in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

  12. #6152

    Join Date
    November 4, 2012
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    What is the difference between a 55s Moskva radar and a 55s Missouri radar? Considering the Missouri can barely get two shots in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giving battleships cruiser consumables, best idea ever right?

    And it means a BB can push into a cap with impunity. Another awesome idea plus it can scout DD's for the entire team with its massive hp pool, armour and firepower.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  13. #6153
    Voulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,140
    Moskv radar range is retarded tbh

  14. #6154
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranial View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    What is the difference between a 55s Moskva radar and a 55s Missouri radar? Considering the Missouri can barely get two shots in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giving battleships cruiser consumables, best idea ever right?

    And it means a BB can push into a cap with impunity. Another awesome idea plus it can scout DD's for the entire team with its massive hp pool, armour and firepower.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    You are aware that if you fuck up your one shot that DD will torp the shit out of you and one shot you, right?
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

  15. #6155

    Join Date
    November 4, 2012
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranial View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    What is the difference between a 55s Moskva radar and a 55s Missouri radar? Considering the Missouri can barely get two shots in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giving battleships cruiser consumables, best idea ever right?

    And it means a BB can push into a cap with impunity. Another awesome idea plus it can scout DD's for the entire team with its massive hp pool, armour and firepower.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    You are aware that if you fuck up your one shot that DD will torp the shit out of you and one shot you, right?
    I'm sure BB reload is 2mins.... Oh wait.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  16. #6156
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Voulture View Post
    Moskv radar range is retarded tbh
    Balanced duration though, barely 2 salvos without the mod.

  17. #6157
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,393
    Upon deeper pondering just taking away radar's penetration of FUCKING ROCKS (ie not being dependent on actual LOS) would balance it quite nicely.

  18. #6158
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,957
    Radar at least has a decent duration, but being permaspotted by hydro through rocks is completely retarded
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

  19. #6159
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,957
    Yuro confirms Musashi is shit and you should get the Missouri instead for as long as it's still available

    https://youtu.be/0hoJeG8eUzI
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

  20. #6160
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Radar at least has a decent duration, but being permaspotted by hydro through rocks is completely retarded
    It is plausible at least :P

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •