hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 310 of 315 FirstFirst ... 210260300307308309310311312313 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,200 of 6285

Thread: World of Warships

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Hoggbert thinks that the richelieu is shit, so I hereby declare it the best ship evar
    Just the worst (non prem) t8 battleship

this rapetrain has no brakes

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    Hoggbert thinks that the richelieu is shit, so I hereby declare it the best ship evar
    I finally grinded my way up to the richelieu. I really like it. Guns are good and consistent compared to the previous tiers, I get good results against semi oblivious cruisers up to tier 10. A lot of citadels. It's fairly tanky bow on, HE is the only problem, but so is it universally for any BB. And AA is really good if you spec for it (which I have).

Take a stress pill and think things over.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    I finally grinded my way up to the richelieu. I really like it. Guns are good and consistent compared to the previous tiers, I get good results against semi oblivious cruisers up to tier 10. A lot of citadels. It's fairly tanky bow on, HE is the only problem, but so is it universally for any BB. And AA is really good if you spec for it (which I have).

Take a stress pill and think things over.
    Play more games and you'll see how consistent those guns are. I didn't say it's a bad ship, but it is the worst of the tech tree bbs (possibly excluding the monarch i haven't tried that).

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    It's such a good brawler too. Full secondary/AA build, get in early in these good positions with spood beest before you're spotted (cover your flanks with terrain so you're bow on bb's), bully DD's with secondaries, mid to short engagement range means your main batteries will do consistent damage. It's one of the better tier 8's imo.

edit - latest game:

Spoiler:

if you think this ship is bad you're doing something wrong
    Last edited by helgur; March 11 2018 at 09:03:09 PM.

US cruisers are coming out in the next major patch

Datamined changes:

https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWars...orldOfWarships

ST. Test ship changes.

Kronshtadt - AP fuse delay increased from 0.01 to 0.033. The changes are introduced to search for an optimal value and may not be final.

Stalingrad - AP fuse delay threshold increased from 0.01 to 0.022, added Damage Control Party and Repair Party consumables, similar to those of Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya. Plating increased from 25 mm to 32 mm, sigma value increased to that of the other tier X cruisers (2.05 instead of 1.8). These changes move the cruiser towards a better balance for the tier, especially considering she only has AP shells at her disposal.

Dallas - Main Battery reload time decreased from 10 s to 8.5 s;

Helena - Main Battery reload time decreased from 10 s to 8.5 s;

Seattle - base firing range increased from 13.4 to 14.3 km, 152 mm AA guns average damage increased from 52 to 90

Worcester - base firing range increased from 14.7 to 16.7 km, sigma value increased from 2.0 to 2.05 and 152 mm AA guns average damage increased from 76 to 121.

New American cruisers received these improvements after the preliminary tests.

Visibility of all torpedoes from planes decreased twofold. This change will increase the gameplay comfort for destroyers that focus on torpedo damage.
    These are some sexy changes

Just to repeat myself:
    FUCK THE NELSON!

Doing like 80-90k reliably lately in the Khaba but my WR fails to improve. I prioritise obviously DDs and trolling BBs errday.

What do? I gave up survival expert and took BFT instead for more dakka and obvs superintendent for the extra speed boost. Got the inc alert and can dodge most shells.

Is it just bad rng? I'm coralling BBs and protecting my Dads and draw a lot of fire. But the rest of my team seems to be just retarded most times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

I had a look at your stats.

It looks like for the first 100 games or so you effectively did dogshit in the ship leaving you with a 38% winrate.

To overcome this you will need another 100 games in the ship doing consistently well.

Because that is how stats work

how are my sats

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by Shaftoes View Post
    I had a look at your stats.

It looks like for the first 100 games or so you effectively did dogshit in the ship leaving you with a 38% winrate.

To overcome this you will need another 100 games in the ship doing consistently well.

Because that is how stats work
    Fair enuf ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super excited for this line

10 100mm guns is going to be nuts

Akizuki is already insane even when bottom tier, hopefully no mess ups.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I would expect something more in line with Khaba than Akizuki of tier 10 tbh. Probably super shitty concealment to make up for it. My guess? Fully upgraded 6.6-7.07k for t9/t10.

Been playing Giulio Cesare lately. This boat is ridiculous. 76% WR and 65k average damage over 27 matches.

It's sleek, fast, agile and hits like a truck. However, if you get out of position, you will be punished really badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Been playing Giulio Cesare lately. This boat is ridiculous. 76% WR and 65k average damage over 27 matches.

It's sleek, fast, agile and hits like a truck. However, if you get out of position, you will be punished really badly.
    Giulio is nothing compared to the Lyon. Got both and Lyon is positively insane (it also has great AA).

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Lyon is tier 7 and I've killed many of them in the GC. The ship is utterly broken, in matches where it's top tier it's just devastating and when it's bottom tier it's just good. Either that or I just learned to play really well (hardly).

Made it my target to fix my overall WR in the GC. It just made the game fun again (if sealclubbing can be fun, I suppose it can be?).

So, Asashio is out and all the retards are spamming it in ranked. They're obviously on your team and they're literally useless. Save all your reports for them but it isn't enough

There is a bunch of bundle deals availabe atm that are seriously good dubloons/rl ISK, if you have the ships on offer already.

Like, 9€ for a Graf Spee (4700 dubloons if you have the ship), a 6 point captain, 500 additional dubloons and a port slot. The other ships are Texas, Ichizushi and Anshan, each for single digit € prices.