hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 233 of 233 FirstFirst ... 133183223230231232233
Results 4,641 to 4,646 of 4646

Thread: World of Warships

Quote Originally Posted by Eranziel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranial View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    I have 25 mils
    Poor fag, ~150odd mil here . Also need to sell those 3 IJN from when I played the branch split XD.

I was upto 125mil last time without premium too XD, then I spent loads pre-IJN branch split.

In other news, tried adrenaline rush dropping turret rotation on Belfast. Slightly missed turret rotation skill but yes RoF buff is nice when you lose HP.

Sent from my SM-N915FY using Tapatalk
    ... I have 3 mil.
    My suggestion is, if you can buy a cheap premium that you enjoy playing (and it helps if you're good in it). Any of the kamikaze / fujin are good when they come up for sail (sale XD)

Sent from my SM-N915FY using Tapatalk

Have the Kamikaze R and Arizona (and Emden which I doubt really counts), but unless I'm mistaken neither of them have a bonus to silver gained, just +xp.

#BadAtBotes

Have the Kamikaze R and Arizona (and Emden which I doubt really counts), but unless I'm mistaken neither of them have a bonus to silver gained, just +xp.
    All true premiums (that is to say, anything that isn't ARP or Dragon) have bonus credits, it's just inherent to the hull (and hidden), not the camo. This has the nice side-effect of being able to stack the +X% credit camos, should you have any, on top of the bonus for even bigger earnings.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
    All true premiums (that is to say, anything that isn't ARP or Dragon) have bonus credits, it's just inherent to the hull (and hidden), not the camo. This has the nice side-effect of being able to stack the +X% credit camos, should you have any, on top of the bonus for even bigger earnings.
    Ah, OK. I had assumed it was a bonus they put on the ship's default camo, which you would then be able to see via tooltip.

So there's no multiplier for credits shown anywhere on premium ships? It's just a noticeable increase in earnings per battle compared to similar performance in a non-premium?

#BadAtBotes

so we dont have a clan specific to wows correct? i can set one up for us

Quote Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
    Ah, OK. I had assumed it was a bonus they put on the ship's default camo, which you would then be able to see via tooltip.

So there's no multiplier for credits shown anywhere on premium ships? It's just a noticeable increase in earnings per battle compared to similar performance in a non-premium?
    Correct. The increase is tied to tier, so the higher tier the premium the better the earnings.

That said, there's enough variability per match that it may not be very apparent on the lower tiers. It's definitely visible on the tier 8s, though. This is with +20% credit camo and flag stack on top.

Spoiler: