hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 338 of 339 FirstFirst ... 238288328335336337338339 LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,760 of 6768

Thread: World of Warships

  1. #6741
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,814
    But more importantly, SUBMARINES are here...
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

  2. #6742
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,556
    *toilet flushing noises*

  3. #6743
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,814
    Subs being released on 27th
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

  4. #6744
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,814
    How is captain xp calculated

    Base XP * modifiers to xp * captain xp ?
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

  5. #6745
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,593
    i think so
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  6. #6746
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    32,257
    Anybody want to buy my EU account?

    lmao i apparently forgot the email
    Last edited by RazoR; May 14 2020 at 05:42:40 PM.

  7. #6747
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,593
    do people still even do that? I'd sell mine in a heartbeat
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  8. #6748
    Alenar Rumanev's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25, 2011
    Location
    BYDI - and the other games forums
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Donkey is really good at T9
    But I'm struggling to come up with other non-premium murder boats.

    Got the Yugumo the other day, zero improvements over the Kagero except for the Torp Reloader on 6th slot.
    And again, I see no point in upgrading anything except the hull. Certainly not gonna spend another 100k xp on guns are torps for 10 & 20% extra range.
    Fletcher. And... that's about it. (Now weep in your Gearing for your former glory... :s )

  9. #6749
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    32,257
    Fiji is an excellent murderboat. Good old secondary build Bismarck is lotsa fun, same goes for Gneisenau as a slightly worse Shinyhorse.
    Richelieu was opshit when i played it.

  10. #6750

    Join Date
    November 4, 2012
    Posts
    419
    Everything from the lightning up is very strong.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  11. #6751
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenar Rumanev View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Donkey is really good at T9
    But I'm struggling to come up with other non-premium murder boats.

    Got the Yugumo the other day, zero improvements over the Kagero except for the Torp Reloader on 6th slot.
    And again, I see no point in upgrading anything except the hull. Certainly not gonna spend another 100k xp on guns are torps for 10 & 20% extra range.
    Fletcher. And... that's about it. (Now weep in your Gearing for your former glory... :s )
    Gearing is good tho

    Only the Halland+Somers have better torps
    Last edited by mewninn; May 15 2020 at 03:42:01 AM.

  12. #6752
    Alenar Rumanev's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25, 2011
    Location
    BYDI - and the other games forums
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenar Rumanev View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Donkey is really good at T9
    But I'm struggling to come up with other non-premium murder boats.

    Got the Yugumo the other day, zero improvements over the Kagero except for the Torp Reloader on 6th slot.
    And again, I see no point in upgrading anything except the hull. Certainly not gonna spend another 100k xp on guns are torps for 10 & 20% extra range.
    Fletcher. And... that's about it. (Now weep in your Gearing for your former glory... :s )
    Gearing is good tho

    Only the Halland+Somers have better torps
    Gearing model is too fat (for the IRL DD) and sits too high in the water (as if it was completely empty, not at full load). Less of an issue now than when BB AP used to arm in DDs, but still means you catch more shells than you should (or than the Fletcher does). Also makes you more sluggish. Not to say its a bad DD though (sad Shima noises...)

  13. #6753
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,814
    People say the Östergötland is good, but I never got along with it.
    Maybe I missed the 360 turret from the Öland too much, and it felt fat and sluggish to manoeuvrer over the T8.
    Stats wise they are very similar, the Halland is actually much worse in handling but I'm totally fine with it.

    Guess I'm just biased against the Östergötland. Their AA is atrocious, every CV will regret flying over them.
    Lots of big AA guns, and no option to not use the defensive AA consumable.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

  14. #6754
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenar Rumanev View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenar Rumanev View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Donkey is really good at T9
    But I'm struggling to come up with other non-premium murder boats.

    Got the Yugumo the other day, zero improvements over the Kagero except for the Torp Reloader on 6th slot.
    And again, I see no point in upgrading anything except the hull. Certainly not gonna spend another 100k xp on guns are torps for 10 & 20% extra range.
    Fletcher. And... that's about it. (Now weep in your Gearing for your former glory... :s )
    Gearing is good tho

    Only the Halland+Somers have better torps
    Gearing model is too fat (for the IRL DD) and sits too high in the water (as if it was completely empty, not at full load). Less of an issue now than when BB AP used to arm in DDs, but still means you catch more shells than you should (or than the Fletcher does). Also makes you more sluggish. Not to say its a bad DD though (sad Shima noises...)
    lots of US ships are modeled as if they're empty and stick out of the water too much. i wonder why
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  15. #6755
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,593
    lol, wait for the tier x

    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  16. #6756
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    lol, wait for the tier x

    Had the Red Baron in a match last night. Last man standing on our losing team.
    The tankyness is insane, Alaska spamming HE on it did no damage. A Montana tried both AP and HE and did not much damage to it either.
    While they tried to kill it, it just casually nuked the Alaska and then sank almost sank the Montana before they go the 1000 points.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

  17. #6757
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,593
    :balans:
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  18. #6758

    Join Date
    November 4, 2012
    Posts
    419
    They're remodelling Gearing according to a recent chat with the Devs that should be out soonish.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  19. #6759
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,593
    So, I played a submarine battle in a Devonshire. Sunk one bastard by ramming him.

    Whoever designed subs as is, was made by a literal retard and a turnip.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  20. #6760
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,814
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •