hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 297 of 323 FirstFirst ... 197247287294295296297298299300307 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,940 of 6442

Thread: World of Warships

KölnBottles T -111 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaftoes View Post
    BREAKING NEWS

Apparently the Benson is a good ship.

The deepwater torps do make it significantly worse fighting other destroyers though. Haven't tried the radar yet.
    That and losing a gun. I never ended up using the radar on the Hsienyang, but if I ever division with some other destroyers I probably would with the Chung Mu.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    KölnBottles T -80 minutes.
    !

Can't make it tonight, sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Don't know about you guys but i only need 5 more wins for a month of premium.

Same here, but in in Gatwick now and I'm looking at the 2h return trip home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Yűgemo is amazeballs. Wonder if the Shima is going to be as good, probably not

edit: to be more precise. It outspots everything, so if you are careful with the capping and make sure you have a lot of teammates at your back you can make opposite team pushing into a nightmare for them. Also with torp reload you can carpetbomb
    Last edited by helgur; December 17 2017 at 09:34:42 PM.

Duke of York and New Years' campaign details: https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news...coming-ny2018/

Looks like a rerun of last year, you can earn the Duke of York, several tech tree tier 6s with special permanent camo, and special permanent camo for the Scharnhorst. There will be heavy time pressure towards the end, though.

Edit: Patch details: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/...5-let-it-snow/

• Bunch of premiums being made available in the shop (apparently this list varies based on your server)
    • Warning that Missouri's time is limited (In 0.7.2 it will be swapped out for Musashi)
    • Ranked season starts on Dec. 22nd, tier 8 with tier 10 superleague
    • New tier 7 scenario
    • Ship horns for a short time (you can turn them off in settings)
    • Free refit and respec after clan battles (wording makes it sound limited to clan battles ships, not sure on that though, it wasn't limited before CBs started)
    • Various boosts to permanent camos.
    • French battleships in supertesting on live server.

As for ranked, I'm now not sure what to use. I used Atago last time it was tier 8 and that went well, but I now also have 19 point captains on Lo Yang, Bismarck/Tirpitz, and Mogami. Have a slew of other tier 8s but the captains are in various states, from pretty good to barely 10 points.
    Last edited by Dahak; December 19 2017 at 05:30:33 PM.

I used Atago in previous years but I think the Kutozov is the best ranked cruiser now.

This all but confirms Salem will be the reward ship

Is there a way to get old collection's items? I missed 2 parts of anniversary collection as I just started playing. I guess there is none right?

Well shit, a friend's asked me to the bar tomorrow

I'm shocked razor has a social life tbh...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I used Atago in previous years but I think the Kutozov is the best ranked cruiser now.

I'm torn on what to use too and I still kick myself I didn't get the Kutu when it was still available

Would use derpitz but I think North Carolina is still the better choice if going for a BB, especially since if there are CVs in the game (and Kaga is freaking cancer). LoYang I suppose is the best DD out there since the Kagero is lol, Benson doesn't have hydro, Z-23 is too fat, Kiev is spottable from the moon and Hsienyang can't torpedo the enemy DD o.O?

Quote Originally Posted by Voulture View Post
    Is there a way to get old collection's items? I missed 2 parts of anniversary collection as I just started playing. I guess there is none right?
    No, I didn't manage to complete the Dunkirk collection and it's annoying af.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post

I'm torn on what to use too and I still kick myself I didn't get the Kutu when it was still available

Would use derpitz but I think North Carolina is still the better choice if going for a BB, especially since if there are CVs in the game (and Kaga is freaking cancer). LoYang I suppose is the best DD out there since the Kagero is lol, Benson doesn't have hydro, Z-23 is too fat, Kiev is spottable from the moon and Hsienyang can't torpedo the enemy DD o.O?
    I find your lack of ognevoi disgusting.

On second thought i might go straight home, got about 20 minutes to ponder this particular life choice.

Christmas/New Years crates are up on NA, so just a reminder that if you're going to gamble, set a limit on your spending. There will be a lot of posts on Reddit and such about "WOW I GOT A NIKOLAI!" and such, but these are actually rare instances. All these people posting about their awesome prize don't take into account all the crates they had to open to get it, or all the people who got nothing and consequently posted nothing. Here's my results from last year, and though the prize pools are different it should give you some idea of how much filler material you're in for. The crates have different names this time around but it's the same $5/$3/$1 (or applicable currency) tiering. Prize pools can be found here.

Spoiler:

This is organized alphabetically by crate and prize, but if you ordered it chronologically it was 24 crates before I even saw a ship, and I'm still sitting on hundreds of certain kinds of flags or camo. Also, the crates incorporate a deduplication system, so if you already have a premium ship you can't roll for that ship, so this is not a way to get extra gold from duplicates unless you own all possible ships in the prize pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post

You can pretty reliably queue dodge carriers in ranked, I generally only see them a handful of times out of 100+ ranked matches per season, usually when I get lazy and stop paying attention to the queue screen.
    Last edited by Dahak; December 20 2017 at 04:00:47 PM.

aight im at the bar but eject in 20 minutes so will be 30 late

Will be available.

You guys may want to not play torpedo destroyers and keep an eye on friendly ones for a while. Unfortunate bug in this latest patch.

Spoiler: