hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Incoming Permaban Wave

First they came for the bully shitlers, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a bully shitler.

Then everyone pretty much went on with their ingame activities, feeling generally ok about everything

Quote Originally Posted by drealar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucence View Post
    in other news, is this you? (http://www.reddit.com/user/kristallnachte)
    I guess stormfront plays eve as well.

Kristallnacht - was a pogrom (a series of coordinated attacks) against Jews throughout Nazi Germany and Austria on 910 November 1938, carried out by SA paramilitary forces and non-Jewish civilians. German authorities looked on without intervening. The name Kristallnacht comes from the shards of broken glass that littered the streets after Jewish-owned stores, buildings, and synagogues had their windows smashed.

Quote Originally Posted by roigon
    Kristallnacht - was a pogrom (a series of coordinated attacks) against Jews throughout Nazi Germany and Austria on 9–10 November 1938, carried out by SA paramilitary forces and non-Jewish civilians. German authorities looked on without intervening. The name Kristallnacht comes from the shards of broken glass that littered the streets after Jewish-owned stores, buildings, and synagogues had their windows smashed.
    that reads like it was written by a 12 year old.
    i am jamiew0w, i am also Morgan Freeman

Kristallnacht - was a pogrom (a series of coordinated attacks) against Jews throughout Nazi Germany and Austria on 9–10 November 1938, carried out by SA paramilitary forces and non-Jewish civilians. German authorities looked on without intervening. The name Kristallnacht comes from the shards of broken glass that littered the streets after Jewish-owned stores, buildings, and synagogues had their windows smashed.
    Wikipedia. So not sure if you are correct or not.

I am the 99.99998% Tyrus Tenebros's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roigon View Post
    Wikipedia. So not sure if you are correct or not.
    Fairly certain that'd be the reading level they aim for in the introduction sections at least.
    I tried to be cool and all I got was a lousy warning about my sig being too big.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SSgtSniper View Post
    in before RMT is somehow involved.
    RMT gets you a tempban and asset removal on first offense though. As far as I know no assets were touched even on banned accounts (API check) so that rules out RMT.
    That's buying. Selling is first-offence banhammer.
    Nah. 6 months apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by DaDutchDude View Post
    Since this Erotica guy has previously demonstrated how broken his moral compass is, I don't really trust his judgement on who legitly have not remotely come close to any sort of "grief" play whatsoever. Strange huh?
    /thread

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Seems like this isnt a thing where it should be very hard to not get banned or cross some "vague" line. Just keep your scamming ingame. Eve probably wont die even if you lose your awesome sing along sessions.

https://zkillboard.com/character/195872744/ have a look to see all the fun im having in eve. If you arent having fun in eve you`re probably bad at eve. Please better yourself.

Pushing the boundary of game mechanics is okayish, since you mostly risk "stuff". Pushing the boundaries of amount of suffering you can casue a human and ways to inflict it is not okay, since you risk a persons well-being. Seriously, it should be as simple as that.
    - don't confuse the fact that I like to be right with the rumours that I actually might be -

(DaDutchDude is in EVE hibernation in Some Random Corporation)

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    CSM members might have a chance, with their privileged communication with CCP and NDA. But they'd have to actually be interested enough in this issue to bug CCP with it a la SomerBlink.
    No. I can tell you from direct experience that this does not happen. Pick any CSM member or former CSM member you like and they will confirm it. Doesn't stop people like E1 from straw-manning me about it. As I've said many times before, Falcon brought the bonus room to CSM8, not the other way around. But I'm certainly not above enraging sociopaths by making fun sigs about it.

We haven't heard anything back from CCP yet, besides CCP Falcon's cryptic message, and we don't expect anything for another few days if at all. This is why we concentrate our efforts on building a solid case we can submit to CSM members.
    Good luck with that. Again, despite the "Jester banned E1" straw man, the CSM is nearly directly prohibited from getting involved in situations involving individual player or individual corp actions by the Community team.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    In my 7 years of playing eve not a single person that actually was banned was innocent. So ccp has that going for them.
    Probably said sarcastically, but is actually pretty close to being true. CCP likes money and they have no reason to ban innocent people who give them money. I've never seen a single conclusively provable situation where CCP banned the wrong person. Hell, I wish they'd follow the Riot strategy of flat-out curb-stomping people who get banned with their very own words and actions. If you've never read a Riot ban report, you owe it to yourself to go read one. They're hysterical. I can say as a former CSM member that I'm convinced when CCP bans people, they have evidence that's just as good. Based on what I have seen, they literally spend months building a case before they pull the trigger on one of these. They just don't want to court lawsuits by sharing what they know.

Quote Originally Posted by Erotica 1 View Post
    It's frankly sick and disturbing that so many of out fellow mankind will stoop to such a low level of depravity and act like they are the good guys.
    The irony and hypocrisy in this single sentence is stunning to behold. It's super-human.

---

tl;dr: "I don't know why I was banned from EVE" is probably one of the top five least believable statements in all of gaming.

Yes Ripard, you are literally nearly the worst kind of human filth. You parade around as a social justice champion while you purposely try to destroy people for your agenda. Reminds me of a lot of extreme right wing conservatives we have here in the states. You make me sick. You are truly sick in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    CSM members might have a chance, with their privileged communication with CCP and NDA. But they'd have to actually be interested enough in this issue to bug CCP with it a la SomerBlink.
    No. I can tell you from direct experience that this does not happen. Pick any CSM member or former CSM member you like and they will confirm it. Doesn't stop people like E1 from straw-manning me about it. As I've said many times before, Falcon brought the bonus room to CSM8, not the other way around. But I'm certainly not above enraging sociopaths by making fun sigs about it.

We haven't heard anything back from CCP yet, besides CCP Falcon's cryptic message, and we don't expect anything for another few days if at all. This is why we concentrate our efforts on building a solid case we can submit to CSM members.
    Good luck with that. Again, despite the "Jester banned E1" straw man, the CSM is nearly directly prohibited from getting involved in situations involving individual player or individual corp actions by the Community team.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    In my 7 years of playing eve not a single person that actually was banned was innocent. So ccp has that going for them.
    Probably said sarcastically, but is actually pretty close to being true. CCP likes money and they have no reason to ban innocent people who give them money. I've never seen a single conclusively provable situation where CCP banned the wrong person. Hell, I wish they'd follow the Riot strategy of flat-out curb-stomping people who get banned with their very own words and actions. If you've never read a Riot ban report, you owe it to yourself to go read one. They're hysterical. I can say as a former CSM member that I'm convinced when CCP bans people, they have evidence that's just as good. Based on what I have seen, they literally spend months building a case before they pull the trigger on one of these. They just don't want to court lawsuits by sharing what they know.

It's frankly sick and disturbing that so many of out fellow mankind will stoop to such a low level of depravity and act like they are the good guys.
    The irony and hypocrisy in this single sentence is stunning to behold. It's super-human.

---

tl;dr: "I don't know why I was banned from EVE" is probably one of the top five least believable statements in all of gaming.

Yes Ripard, you are literally nearly the worst kind of human filth. You parade around as a social justice champion while you purposely try to destroy people for your agenda. Reminds me of a lot of extreme right wing conservatives we have here in the states. You make me sick. You are truly sick in the head.

lol

noeditforyou

Really you guys fucked up and should've gone with the tried and true "It was my little brother playing I had no idea what he was doing"; works everytime!

Quote Originally Posted by Davion Falcon View Post
    If CCP ever gets around to banning say, Chribba, then I'll start worrying about CCP's judgement.
    And on the one occasion where they screwed up regarding Chribba, the playerbase rallied to him, if you remember.

Sterling reputation, players become outraged on your behalf.

Shit reputation, apparently players shit on your grave.

See the difference?

Game logs show Chribba in my channel and laughing at bonus round victims. Ban him too?

If CCP ever gets around to banning say, Chribba, then I'll start worrying about CCP's judgement.
    And on the one occasion where they screwed up regarding Chribba, the playerbase rallied to him, if you remember.

See the difference?

Game logs show Chribba in my channel and laughing at bonus round victims. Ban him too?
    the maddening part2

Your moral compass is broken, you have no moral high ground, so your moral judgements mean absolutely nothing.
    - don't confuse the fact that I like to be right with the rumours that I actually might be -

(DaDutchDude is in EVE hibernation in Some Random Corporation)

See the difference?
    If such logs are ever released and verified I'll worry about it then. In the mean time, I'm not convinced you have anything to say that's worthwhile paying attention to.
    "We need less dakka dakka!" -No one. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by DaDutchDude View Post
    Your moral compass is broken, you have no moral high ground, so your moral judgements mean absolutely nothing.
    The fact that erotica doesn't like him leads me to believe Ripard is likely a stand-up person.

Quote Originally Posted by Longdrinks View Post
    Seems like this isnt a thing where it should be very hard to not get banned or cross some "vague" line. Just keep your scamming ingame. Eve probably wont die even if you lose your awesome sing along sessions.
    I don't understand why people aren't getting this.

This thread delivers..

Especially when im on toilet, taking a dump and reading it, its so appropriate..

Fakeedit: seeing all those tears flow from people who are not sure "where is the fucking line, we didnt cross it.. its so unfair, tell us where is the line" is hilarious..

So sweet