hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 499 of 591 FirstFirst ... 399449489496497498499500501502509549 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,980 of 11816

Thread: St Louis - Muskets Thread (USA civil unrest)

Eat the rich
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

the rich eat, more likely

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Eat the rich
    Shit on the poor.

#CommunistThings

Eat the rich
    Naaa, the Rich have too high a fat, sodium and cholesterol content, and they don't roast as well.

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    You (Isyel) are at the ranking top of all the other users in here that consistently just dishes out insults without any other content. You had it coming. Take it like a man and grow up.
    Just in case this isn't clear by now (and it really shouldn't be necessary to point out, you're all grownups) saying that people should be killed because of their political or religious convictions IS NOT FUCKING OK. Tempban handed out in the movie thread. Apply a minimum of self control ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Eat the rich
    Naaa, the Rich have too high a fat, sodium and cholesterol content, and they don't roast as well.
    Stew the rich?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Eat the rich
    Stew the rich?
    That would help, indeed.

Although perhaps it would be enough to properly marinate, sear lightly to medium rare, then serve with a nice Bud Light reduction and ketchup-mustard-mix sauce.

You (Isyel) are at the ranking top of all the other users in here that consistently just dishes out insults without any other content. You had it coming. Take it like a man and grow up.
    Just in case this isn't clear by now (and it really shouldn't be necessary to point out, you're all grownups) saying that people should be killed because of their political or religious convictions IS NOT FUCKING OK. Tempban handed out in the movie thread. Apply a minimum of self control ffs

Eat the rich
    Stew the rich?
    That would help, indeed.

Although perhaps it would be enough to properly marinate, sear lightly to medium rare, then serve with a nice Bud Light reduction and ketchup-mustard-mix sauce.
    BBQ is the way.
    meh

Some shit going on in Vegas, videos around with lots and lots of automatic rifle gunfire. Many magazines emptied. Actualy sounds like a large caliber one but hard to tell on this vid at least.
    Last edited by Miep; October 2 2017 at 07:31:46 AM.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

Banned
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Some news tweet that the suspect is dead.

And now it is multiple shooters.

Unconfirmed but there are reports of shooters at different places.
    Last edited by Rakshasa The Cat; October 2 2017 at 07:38:13 AM.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post

Like every time.... From the vids i have seen i can only say one shooter. No overlapping gunfire, pauses between reloads.

Target suggests akbar background i suppose, we will see.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.

The amount of gun fire is scary. Potential for this to be really, really bad.

I have friends in transit from airport to Mandalay Bay right this minute, they report all routes in/out to be closed.
    We have an event at MB this week meaning 1000's of coworkers and customers, 10% is prob there already so not a good morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post

I have friends in transit from airport to Mandalay Bay right this minute, they report all routes in/out to be closed.
    We have an event at MB this week meaning 1000's of coworkers and customers, 10% is prob there already so not a good morning.
    Dont think so, automatic rifle fire tends to be rather uneffective. Expect lots of wounded but not many casualties- i hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post

Dont think so, automatic rifle fire tends to be rather uneffective. Expect lots of wounded but not many casualties- i hope.
    shut up, idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post

shut up, idiot
    Hi, welcome to my ignore list, dont forget to greet Xeno.

1 gunman down according to police?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Donor

shut up, idiot
    While I endorse your pejorative he isn't terribly wrong. It sounded like spray and pray, which means 1 bullet goes in the direction aimed 2 go in roughly the right direction and the rest of the magazine is spent shooting the skyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post

shut up, idiot
    While I endorse your pejorative he isn't terribly wrong. It sounded like spray and pray, which means 1 bullet goes in the direction aimed 2 go in roughly the right direction and the rest of the magazine is spent shooting the skyline.
    this is not how automatic fire works for 5,56mm rifles, even a mildly experienced shooter can keep a reasonable grouping on automatic, it was a significant chunk of the reason for the switch-over to 5,56.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post

Like every time.... From the vids i have seen i can only say one shooter. No overlapping gunfire, pauses between reloads.

Target suggests akbar background i suppose, we will see.
    Sounds like there's overlapping fire near the beginning of the video
    Actually an '06.

EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

www.twitch.tv/oameve

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

shut up, idiot
    this is not how automatic fire works for 5,56mm rifles, even a mildly experienced shooter can keep a reasonable grouping on automatic, it was a significant chunk of the reason for the switch-over to 5,56.
    and also the reason for the switch to burst fire and dropping automatic entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

shut up, idiot
    and also the reason for the switch to burst fire and dropping automatic entirely.
    This (the guy you're responding to, not your post) is what happens when you base your education on guns solely on Call of Duty titles.