hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 533 of 550 FirstFirst ... 33433483523530531532533534535536543 ... LastLast
Results 10,641 to 10,660 of 10983

Thread: St Louis - Muskets Thread (USA civil unrest)

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post
    Welp, guess we still can't talk about gun laws now. Too soon.
    No we're still in the "Smarnca hopes it's a muslim" phase.
    it was Antifa

Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    Gun laws are not a problem, morons with access to guns is.
    Which could be attenuated via gun laws. Weird.
    Actually an '06.

EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

www.twitch.tv/oameve

Which could be attenuated via gun laws. Weird.
    In the US, background checks are a reality, and thats whats needed. Unless you start with "BRAIN NPOLICE"

I blame the natives.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    it was Antifa

http://www.heavy.com/news/2017/11/de...patrick-kelly/

Looks like your standard neckbeard beta to me. He even shaved for the big day!

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    it was Antifa

http://www.heavy.com/news/2017/11/de...patrick-kelly/

Looks like your standard neckbeard beta to me. He even shaved for the big day!
    Ugh there's a storm here now so I'm only on my phone and can't check it for lack of seven proxies and ad blockers, but I'd swear the second comment on that link was a hysterical "He was wearing Antifa black!".

Something something tactical turtlenecks and a slightly deeper shade of black, Woodhouse. Just assume I posted a .gif.

EDIT: obligatory Thoughts & Prayers incoming!

White terrorists are so good at killing Americans, ISIS should be taking notes.

Ex religious neckbeard who snapped after discovering glorious internet atheism/ "rationalism" and thinks he can free the world of religious evil? Sounds plausible.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Ex religious neckbeard who snapped after discovering glorious internet atheism/ "rationalism" and thinks he can free the world of religious evil? Sounds plausible.

Well I'm reading it was his mother-in-law's congregation so I suspect it's less fedora-tipping militant rationalism and more a straw that finally broke the cuck-camels back.

My money's on the outside bet he thought he could wax his M-i-L, get away and hide his connection amongst all the other grieving families of the dead.
    Last edited by Sparq; November 6 2017 at 04:16:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post

Well I'm reading it was his mother-in-law's congregation so I suspect it's less fedora-tipping militant rationalism and more a straw that finally broke the cuck-camels back.

My money's on the outside bet he thought he could wax his M-i-L, get away and hide his connection amongst all the other grieving families of the dead.
    Well yeah I just said plausible. This is much more probable really.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post

Well yeah I just said plausible. This is much more probable really.

Im sorry to say im being pretty sad/tired of these attacks in the US that my response to them is badically:

1. Oh thats horriable for the families.
    2. You gonna do anything about Guns yet?
    -"no"
    3. Well stfu untill you actually do something about it then.

It such a fucking waste of good people and it is totally preventable.

Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    White terrorists are so good at killing Americans, ISIS should be taking notes.
    They certainly have he high score in 2017 in the US. ISIS should be ashamed, tbh.

TBH the gun laws are one of the smallest things needing fixing in Murica, that country is in a good shape to brew discontent.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    TBH the gun laws are one of the smallest things needing fixing in Murica, that country is in a good shape to brew discontent.
    fixing things cost money, money that is better spend in marinading in a tax heaven forever.

i don't know what the goons upstairs are thinking, but if your objective is to create a revolution, the US is well on it's way.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

i don't know what the goons upstairs are thinking, but if your objective is to create a revolution, the US is well on it's way.
    Building a theocratic neo-feudalism where the rich are rich due to them being more blessed and thus also entitled to rule over other men, as ordained by the Calvinist god?

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

Quote Originally Posted by Timaios View Post

Building a theocratic neo-feudalism where the rich are rich due to them being more blessed and thus also entitled to rule over other men, as ordained by the Calvinist god?
    i refuse to acknowledge that anybody can be that dumb and at the same time manage not to get themselves killed before the age of 20.

i realize it's not the most reasonable way to approach this specific problem, but it's the only one that does not require me to sink into crippling depression over the already fairly dim future prospects of our species.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

i refuse to acknowledge that anybody can be that dumb and at the same time manage not to get themselves killed before the age of 20.

i realize it's not the most reasonable way to approach this specific problem, but it's the only one that does not require me to sink into crippling depression over the already fairly dim future prospects of our species.
    You should be so grateful you don't live in America, comrade. These types are everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post

You should be so grateful you don't live in America, comrade. These types are everywhere.
    i know, and i have been known to, when sufficiently inebriated, consider the ethics of re-educating those types with a 2x4 because i find it incomprehensible that people can coherently reach that sort of viewpoint.

and then i remember how long it's been since i managed to get laid and bugger off trying to solve that problem instead.
    Viking, n.:

Ken Paxton, a Republican, tells Fox News having guns in church means parishioners can ‘take out’ a gunman
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...hurch-shooting

Yeah Trump too. “Fortunately somebody else had a gun that was shooting in the opposite direction” we've gone full circle, the politicians are trolling the internet.