hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 489 of 550 FirstFirst ... 389439479486487488489490491492499539 ... LastLast
Results 9,761 to 9,780 of 10995

Thread: St Louis - Muskets Thread (USA civil unrest)

Murica stronk, most powerful economy on planet. Your GDPs are all glorious and have always been. Why you think so many Canucks move down there? Having you as allies and neighbours is great and only ideologues (and... like... Mexicans, perhaps justifiably) think otherwise.

I'm mostly laughing because I'm pretty sure he thought our population dwarfed that of California. Why else would he think it's some kind of surprise?

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    California [...] our
    Explains so much.
    And yet somehow we have a bigger economy than your country...
    That's easy, you're the USA's west coast shipping department.
    Yeah, there's that. Also all that big data we are ingesting and crunching before the forced sex assignment procedures we unleash on all those we find that have incorrect thoughts.
    Big data is located elsewhere. California is a terrible place to conduct business that requires the assembly or use of things. Essentially everything that a california company does is built, developed or placed anywhere else. The midwest thanks you for being so shit.
    Murica stronk, most powerful economy on planet. Your GDPs are all glorious and have always been. Why you think so many Canucks move down there? Having you as allies and neighbours is great and only ideologues (and... like... Mexicans, perhaps justifiably) think otherwise.

I'm mostly laughing because I'm pretty sure he thought our population dwarfed that of California. Why else would he think it's some kind of surprise?
    Yes Frug. I totally thought Canada had a huge population. You've gotten pretty stupid lately.

California [...] our
    Explains so much.
    Yeah, there's that. Also all that big data we are ingesting and crunching before the forced sex assignment procedures we unleash on all those we find that have incorrect thoughts.
    Big data is located elsewhere. California is a terrible place to conduct business that requires the assembly or use of things. Essentially everything that a california company does is built, developed or placed anywhere else. The midwest thanks you for being so shit.

Yes Frug. I totally thought Canada had a huge population. You've gotten pretty stupid lately.
    Hey on the plus side at least your not one of the states with the largest income disparity with a lack of livability for their middle class and poor. Oh.... OH! Now I see why California breeds commies you guys are absolute dicks to anyone not making over 150k.

California [...] our
    Explains so much.

Hey on the plus side at least your not one of the states with the largest income disparity with a lack of livability for their middle class and poor. Oh.... OH! Now I see why California breeds commies you guys are absolute dicks to anyone not making over 150k.
    The most hilarious part of all of this is it's alway people who haven't been here that complain the most about it. It's similar to people who have actually visited the US vs those who just call it a third world country imo.

lol, we actually travel and have passports you know. would be willing to bet the majority of eurofags in this thread have been to the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    lol, we actually travel and have passports you know. would be willing to bet the majority of eurofags in this thread have been to the US.
    Sure. But where, and what did you see? Did you visit a bunch of states, and spend a year or so learning it, or is Florida or Vegas representative of the US as a whole.

I've been hearing retarded conservatives say that Commiefornia has been chasing business and people away for 17 years now, yet somehow have never actually seen evidence of such, and yet our GDP keeps rising.

They hate us 'cause they anus.

Sure. But where, and what did you see? Did you visit a bunch of states, and spend a year or so learning it, or is Florida or Vegas representative of the US as a whole.
    How dare you. The week our Eurosuperior friends spent in the U.S. is clearly more than enough experience, combined with charts they find via google, to know American better than ANY American.

Duh.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    in fairness there are plenty of things we do better

otoh;

healthcare
    food
    roads
    cars

and sure there's plenty we don't do better, but hey we're all friends here xx

ps stop arguing about a stupid infographic

I've been hearing retarded conservatives say that Commiefornia has been chasing business and people away for 17 years now, yet somehow have never actually seen evidence of such, and yet our GDP keeps rising.

I'll put it this way. We're stealing your engineering and technology development jobs. Hell Tesla your California car company even came to Detroit to start doing their R&D because they couldn't con enough engineers to forget to do a cost of living comparison. If you can drop your political ideology mind block you'll start to notice California is not a friendly place for the wallet, at least not where the work is being done.
    Last edited by Tellenta; September 4 2017 at 01:09:19 AM.

bit insensitive of the map maker to draw texas as underwater

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    bit insensitive of the map maker to draw texas as underwater
    Truth in advertising and all that.

Nebraska meanwhile stands tall above all others. Glorious Nebraska.

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.

I've been to Florida and NYC, might as well have been different planets

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

Are you trying to say that the United States of America (god bless) is a large country with many different regional cultures????

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post

Are you trying to say that the United States of America (god bless) is a large country with many different regional cultures????
    Yes, the only universal concept among Americans is that they're all utter retards

I'll put it this way. We're stealing your engineering and technology development jobs. Hell Tesla your California car company even came to Detroit to start doing their R&D because they couldn't con enough engineers to forget to do a cost of living comparison. If you can drop your political ideology mind block you'll start to notice California is not a friendly place for the wallet, at least not where the work is being done.
    Tesla's job page disagrees with your assertion.

https://www.tesla.com/careers/search#/?region=4

Go ahead. Count the Palo Alto and Fremont jobs and what those jobs are vs everywhere else and what those jobs are (retail and charging station jobs).

I'm glad a bunch of places in the US are bootstrapping up. It sucked having to subsidize everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post

Yes, the only universal concept among Americans is that they're all utter retards
    Shut up frenchy.