hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 480 of 482 FirstFirst ... 380430470477478479480481482 LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,600 of 9625

Thread: St Louis - Muskets Thread (USA civil unrest)

that defence wont stand up in court

Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/07/0...dalia-burglar/

In an isolated town of like 200 people people this idiot's first response is to shoot first.
    It's not that surprising when most people's media bubbles are full of news stories used to spread paranoia about the thieving poor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    that defence wont stand up in court
    Not without being shot to pieces.

"The windows are really dark"
    Last edited by Pattern; July 14 2017 at 09:06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    [/video]
    "Your skin was really dark"
    Fixed his comment.

Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    [/video]
    "Your skin was really dark"
    Fixed his comment.
    Those actually look like quite dark windows in the video.

Racism everywhere.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

In the dark shadows, with baggy cloths and refused to follow orders instead attempting to leave the place?

Sure looks like racism, not bad upbringing as to how to follow police instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    In the dark shadows, with baggy cloths and refused to follow orders instead attempting to leave the place?

Sure looks like racism, not bad upbringing as to how to follow police instructions.
    bad upbringing my ass. i was brought up to know my rights and stand up for them. sorry if your upbringing taught you to be a spineless shithead.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post

bad upbringing my ass. i was brought up to know my rights and stand up for them. sorry if your upbringing taught you to be a spineless shithead.
    Did you see how the female black attorney in the other video dealt with shit police? Do you feel she acted in the manner of a spineless shithead?

'the other video' ?

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

"The windows are really dark"
    No just pineapple is really really really bad at this. Edit to add: kudos for putting your dick on the table with those titans.

Ah... yes... standing up for your rights on the streets against the cops, instead of in the courts.

They are racist bigoted cops so every interaction you have with them needs to become a violent confrontation where you assert your individual right as an oppressed minority.

Fight the Power.

Big up for bringing us these gems.

How long have you been a member of the Michigan Militia?
    "Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"

They won't let me join, i haven't shot any turtles

Australian woman Justine Damond shot dead by police in Minneapolis

The shooting of an Australian woman by US police has raised serious concerns after it was revealed the officers did not have their body cameras turned on.

Extract:

Her stepson Zach Damond, 22, said she called police after hearing a noise in the alleyway near their house in the suburb of Fulton.

"At one point an officer fired their weapon, fatally striking a woman," the police department said.

"Officers were dispatched. When officers responded, an officer-involved shooting occurred, which resulted in one adult female victim who is deceased and which has prompted our callout to the BCA [Bureau of Criminal Apprehension].

"The BCA will now further be conducting this investigation, this officer-involved shooting, from this point forward."

Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges said in a statement that she was "heartsick and deeply disturbed by the incident".

"I'm seeking answers to the questions we all have, and will make sure to keep the communication flowing," she said.
    Ms Hodges said she understood the police body cameras and squad camera, which were introduced to the Minneapolis Police Department last year, were not switched on when the shooting occurred.

The two officers involved have been placed on paid administrative leave, which is standard procedure.

Zach Damond spoke at the vigil calling for more information and transparency from the authorities.

"Basically my mum is dead because a police officer shot her for reasons I don't know, and I demand answers," Mr Damond said.
    "I just know that she heard a sound in the alley so she called the police, and the cops showed up.

"And she probably… thought something bad was happening and then the next thing, they take my best friend's life."

"I'm so done with all this violence, it's so much bullshit."

"America sucks, these cops need to be trained differently and I need to move out of here."

The fiance of an Australian woman who was fatally shot by a policeman in Minneapolis has demanded answers as the county medical officer ruled her death a homicide.

Extracts:

Officer Mohamed Noor shot Justine Damond, 40, more than once from the passenger seat of his police vehicle on Saturday night (local time).

Authorities have released no details about what led to the shooting of Ms Damond, whose fiance said she had called 911 to report what she believed was a sexual assault in an alley near her home.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office said Ms Damond's died of a gunshot wound to the abdomen and that her death had been ruled as a homicide.

She was in her pyjamas when she approached Noor's police vehicle. There were no known witnesses other than the two officers in the squad car that showed up.

Mr Noor, the first Somali-American officer at Minneapolis' 5th Precinct, was in the passenger seat and fired multiple times across his partner at Ms Damond, Minneapolis TV station KSTP reported.

Almost two days after Ms Damond's death, police offered no public explanation and referred questions to the state's Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, which was investigating.

A statement from the BCA said more information would be provided once the officers were interviewed.

The shooting has shattered Ms Damond's family and friends both in Australia and the US and outraged residents of Minneapolis and adjoining St Paul, who are still reeling from other high-profile police shootings.

What we know about Australian Justine Damond, the police shooting that took her life and the officer who fired the fatal shots.

The incident

Australian Justine Damond was shot dead by US police officer Mohammed Noor from the passenger seat of his patrol car.

Ms Damond heard a possible assault taking place behind her Minneapolis home, called 911 and was in the alleyway when the officers responded.

She was reportedly in her pyjamas when she approached the car and was shot multiple times.

Mr Noor and his partner's body cameras were not turned on and their police car dashboard camera did not capture the incident.

This is against the department's policy that sets out a range of situations in which officers are supposed to turn cameras on, including "any contact involving criminal activity" and before use of force.

If a body camera is not turned on before use of force, it's supposed to be turned on as soon as it's safe to do so.

There was no weapon found at the scene but Ms Damond's mobile phone was reportedly found near her body.

The police officer

Mr Noor is a junior officer with little more than two years' experience on the force.

In that time, three complaints have been made about him: one was dismissed with no disciplinary action, two are still pending, local Minneapolis news stations are reporting.

Mr Noor was also sued earlier this year after an incident in which he and other officers took a woman to the hospital on a mental health hold.

The lawsuit claimed Noor and the other officers violated the woman's rights by entering her home without her permission.

Mr Noor was the first Somali-American to join the force in a state with a high Somali-American population.

His lawyer released a statement saying the officer took the Damonds' loss seriously.

"Officer Noor is a caring person with a family he loves and he empathises with the loss others are experiencing," the statement read.

"The current environment for police is difficult, but Officer Noor accepts this as part of his calling."

The two officers involved have been placed on paid administrative leave, which is standard procedure.

The victim

Ms Damond moved to the United States in 2015 and was engaged to American Don Damond.

She took his name ahead of their wedding planned for next month.

Ms Damond graduated from Manly High School and the University of Sydney.

She was a qualified vet and yoga instructor who moved to the US to "follow her heart", according to friends in Sydney.

Many friends took to social media to express their grief, with one describing Ms Damond as "a guiding light, a dear friend and an incredible spirit".

Her family in Sydney asked for privacy saying they were "trying to come to terms with the tragedy".

Mr Damond spoke to media assembled at the scene saying: "Our hearts are broken".

The scene

The ABC's Ben Knight is in Minneapolis and describes the alley: "You can see there are street lights in there."

"There are lights in the garages that come on automatically whenever there is motion.

"This is a very well-lit area, this is a very safe area."
    Last edited by Sparq; July 18 2017 at 06:40:37 AM.

Black, male, Muslim officer shoots attractive white woman.

He's toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Black, male, Muslim officer shoots attractive white woman.

He's toast.
    An African, to boot.
    meh