hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 503 of 591 FirstFirst ... 3403453493500501502503504505506513553 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,060 of 11816

Thread: St Louis - Muskets Thread (USA civil unrest)

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    A lot of assholes in this thread.

Maybe wait till they've counted the victims before being such cold hearted internet Edge lords.

Smh
    This pretty much.

and now we wait

not for the change we've almost given up hope for

but the trolls

who harass and defame the survivors of the dead, like they did in the wake of Sandy Hook
    Last edited by Sparq; October 2 2017 at 02:20:37 PM.

ISIS claims the shooter is 1 of their soldiers, who converted to Islam months ago.
    Edit, forgot source
    Last edited by Miep; October 2 2017 at 02:20:49 PM.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

Banned
    >edgelords

How can one feel connected to the event if he wasnt near it?
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

Banned
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ISIS claims the shooter is 1 of their soldiers, who converted to Islam months ago.
    It's actually my dogs brothers dads window cleaner, you can trust me I'm a twitter account

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    It's actually my dogs brothers dads window cleaner, you can trust me I'm a twitter account
    Why are you not banned again to make room on my ignore list?
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.

Edit, forgot source
    At this point, I think ISIS would claim responsibility for me farting in bed if they thought it would piss more people off.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Edit, forgot source
    At this point, I think ISIS would claim responsibility for me farting in bed if they thought it would piss more people off.
    Which attacks did they claim which werent actualy related to them?

Banned
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Never too late to claim those 72 virgins.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Edit, forgot source
    Orlando, for one, does not, in fact to me, seem, like any kind of planned op. Just because a gay Muslim flipped out and decided to murder-suicide the source (in his mind) of his sin, doesn't make it an ISIS op. That one to me, was really the "one cracked man".
    meh

Edit, forgot source
    Orlando, for one, does not, in fact to me, seem, like any kind of planned op. Just because a gay Muslim flipped out and decided to murder-suicide the source (in his mind) of his sin, doesn't make it an ISIS op. That one to me, was really the "one cracked man".
    The Orlando attacker swore allegiance to IS. What do you expect of an ISIS terrorist? A signed contract for 72 virgins?

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Isn't "I did it for ISIS" just 2017s version of metal fans claiming to worship the devil in the 90s - it's just a convenient "fuck society" bogeyman for shock value isnt it, not like a legitimate, thought out political ideological statement?

Edit, forgot source
    The Orlando attacker swore allegiance to IS. What do you expect of an ISIS terrorist? A signed contract for 72 virgins?
    I'm just saying. Lets not give them more power than they actually have.
    meh

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Isn't "I did it for ISIS" just 2017s version of metal fans claiming to worship the devil in the 90s - it's just a convenient "fuck society" bogeyman for shock value isnt it, not like a legitimate, thought out political ideological statement?
    You mean those imams that were preaching to him how gays should be killed and all that were just LARPing?

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    You mean those imams that were preaching to him how gays should be killed and all that were just LARPing?
    I mean, mental illness is the route cause of all of this shit isnt it?

edit for clarification: I mean Rak's posting. But also mass shootings/bombings.

Banned

Both my posting and sending jews to the gas chambers is all rooted in rational decisions.

Or perhaps reducing complex issues down to 'good', 'evil' or 'mental illness' is a bit simplistic.

Plenty of people think about suicide and/or hurting others, and a lot of people go through with it. When you add ideology and religion that promotes these things in addition to solving all your problems in the afterlife, you increase the Venn diagram of people who will actually commit those acts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post

By Jove!

I think he's got it!
    meh

Mental distress can certainly be a factor in someone deciding to become a shooter. But stats show that someone with an actual mental illness is far far far more likely to be the victim of violence than the perpetrator, gun violence included.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Mental distress can certainly be a factor in someone deciding to become a shooter. But stats show that someone with an actual mental illness is far far far more likely to be the victim of violence than the perpetrator, gun violence included.
    Due to how population numbers work you're more likely to be a victim of most things than a perpetrator.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Exactly my thoughts. Especially if you look at those dude's backstories. A lot of 'em haven't lived a religious life at all. Lots of petty crimes, drugs, alcohol in their vita.