hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 550 of 550 FirstFirst ... 50450500540547548549550
Results 10,981 to 10,994 of 10994

Thread: St Louis - Muskets Thread (USA civil unrest)

  1. #10981
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    1,351
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    lachesis in dumb af scenes nbs
    lol clearly you've never heard of Jello Biafra. Dead Kennedys much? Or are you not much aware of 70s and 80s American punk culture?



    It's comedy, dude. Black comedy, but comedy nonetheless.
    Last edited by Lachesis VII; November 19 2017 at 06:56:16 PM.

  2. #10982
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    lachesis in dumb af scenes nbs
    lol clearly you've never heard of Jello Biafra. Dead Kennedys much? Or are you not much aware of 70s and 80s American punk culture?



    It's comedy, dude. Black comedy, but comedy nonetheless.
    That guy is clearly a nazi fascist, he cares too much about free speech.

  3. #10983
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    lachesis in dumb af scenes nbs
    lol clearly you've never heard of Jello Biafra. Dead Kennedys much? Or are you not much aware of 70s and 80s American punk culture?



    It's comedy, dude. Black comedy, but comedy nonetheless.
    That guy is clearly a nazi fascist, he cares too much about free speech.
    Clearly.

    meh

  4. #10984
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    1,569
    this but unironically

  5. #10985
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    That guy is clearly a nazi fascist, he cares too much about free speech.
    Can't be Nazis, they did this song:



    Dead Kennedys thread is go.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  6. #10986
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,356
    Jello Biafra doing Country album, Leader of DK, and getting beat up by punks is a Go.

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk

  7. #10987
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    1,351
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    lachesis in dumb af scenes nbs
    lol clearly you've never heard of Jello Biafra. Dead Kennedys much? Or are you not much aware of 70s and 80s American punk culture?



    It's comedy, dude. Black comedy, but comedy nonetheless.
    That guy is clearly a nazi fascist, he cares too much about free speech.
    Clearly.

    Let's not forget the National Anthem of the Democratic People's Republic of Kalifornia:



    Jerry Brown 2020, anyone?

  8. #10988
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    lachesis in dumb af scenes nbs
    lol clearly you've never heard of Jello Biafra. Dead Kennedys much? Or are you not much aware of 70s and 80s American punk culture?



    It's comedy, dude. Black comedy, but comedy nonetheless.
    That guy is clearly a nazi fascist, he cares too much about free speech.
    Clearly.

    Let's not forget the National Anthem of the Democratic People's Republic of Kalifornia:



    Jerry Brown 2020, anyone?
    It's more likely than you think.

    Mellow out or you will pay!

    E: Fuck sakes, I can't find Manx Rippers 007 on Youtube, which is the Biafra "Grow More Pot" spoken word put to scorching acid techno. I guess I'll have to upload this weekend. Its a good tune.
    Last edited by erichkknaar; November 20 2017 at 11:39:14 PM.
    meh

  9. #10989
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,580
    Thread related.

  10. #10990

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,052
    This thread suddenly became good.

    Well done lads.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  11. #10991
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,070
    Except for this awful shit music being linked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  12. #10992
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Except for this awful shit music being linked.
    meh

  13. #10993

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Except for this awful shit music being linked.
    :Frug:

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  14. #10994
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    1,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Except for this awful shit music being linked.
    The suede-denim secret police are on their way.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •