hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 299 of 299 FirstFirst ... 199249289296297298299
Results 5,961 to 5,965 of 5965

Thread: Wargaming/Painting/Modelling

Oh yeah, Joan + cheap irregular mercs is much much more insane, but the community at large for some reason collectively shat themselves at smoke in PanO. If I ever go to a SoF tournament I will for sure be taking at least 3 Yuan Yuan (2x Fat + Red Veil preorder). I would have to either open my 2nd Fat Yuan Yuan box for a 4th one or buy some of the classic ones. The disadvantage is going full HAM on cheap irregular mercs means you run the risk of getting Joan sniped and now half your army is irregular. Honestly would be fearful of a Oniwaban/Speculo/Fiday assination attempt if I was up against Yu Jing/Combined/Haqq. I am actually quite tempted to take a Guard de Assaulto for the eclipse smoke launcher just to troll the increased amount of MSV2 since its flavour of the month.

If I remember correctly the only other army to get Inspiring Leadership is Ariadna/Caledonia with Wallace. Only thing is they already get a 6 point regular orders so they simply don't care.

The Northern Open TOs all agreed its just the Spec Ops option on steroids. Having a spec ops basically just fill gaps in factions but SoF does it even more. Doubt we will ever use it unless one of the TOs gets his and we go full retard on a Direct Action + SoF tournament. I hope we don't.

WoT EU: Mortalitis

There's a Spec Ops + SoF tournie happening near me soon. Collectively the response has been groans from the non-PanO players, squees of glee from the players who main PanO and resigned sighs from those who have a access to enough PanO to build a competent list.

Our resident Cha player is also happy, but mainly due to Avi in Ariadna.

As a Bakunin player it's basically Saito who's different from what I have available normally. If I want to pay 1SWC for AD I already have Meteors.

listbuilding is such a pain in the ass some times. Playing a important league game vs Bakunin tomorrow which should be straightforward but: With the TAG buffs i really want an HRL Overdron for in there, BUT he's likely to have an asston of ODD so i need a charontid not a Anathmatic - BUT i prefer the anathmatic these days 'cos they are cooler and fill a specalist role unlike the MSV3 Charontid, necesitating an extra piece. Not bringing any MSV is a bit silly unless you bring a masssive High BS figure or two but relying on the charontid as a key piece is daft as it's so easily shut down via repeater/white noise shenanigans.... ok next: The overdron is situationally overcosted as he's unlikely to have any MSV himself to neuter with albedo - so if he's unlikely to have MSV and the anathmatic is out - why not just bring flamer bots and a fucking Avatar, Exile his links, set them on fire, shoot through any remaining ODD bullshit and Sepiestorize what's left.

Ok lets do that.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

No MSV? Grrls Core says hi.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

solid point ! oh well.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.