hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 299 of 302 FirstFirst ... 199249289296297298299300301302 LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,980 of 6030

Thread: Wargaming/Painting/Modelling

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    working on my Deathguard still turns out the Preheresy Tartaros terimanators are fucking tiny.

It's more that GW has been scaling up their new marine releases; not just the primaris marines - put a thousand son next to a tactical marine and a primaris marine and you'll see what I mean. The new CSM releases are about the same size - which leads me to think that in a few years, GW will just say "all marines are now primaris marines, you can play your old marines as counts as if you want but we'd rather see you buy the new ones because bigger and more details"

Or the GW masterplan of making folks who already own like 15 000 points of Space Marines buy more Space Marines.

Manlet Marines*

WoT EU: Mortalitis

Spoiler:

Experimenting a bit with winter bases for my Overlords. The rock surfaces are pine tree bark, the snow is valhallan blizzard from GW. Never used either before but I'm quite happy with the results.

Looks great, nice work!

We have mostly all seen it now but AHAHA omg.
    CB turns up with a wonderful CA model thanks to the ITS Season 8 winner.

After a few discussions, it's not flat out, Ghazi levels of broken efficient. But it is definitely close.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    We have mostly all seen it now but AHAHA omg.
    CB turns up with a wonderful CA model thanks to the ITS Season 8 winner.

After a few discussions, it's not flat out, Ghazi levels of broken efficient. But it is definitely close.
    They're rediculously good. Valerya is 2pts more expensive by way of comparison.

Honestly, swap SMG for a Combi and it's not an issue (bumps it to mid 20s rather than high teens).

But as it is there are no downsides and 0 bloat.

I think it's a good thing for CA and Onyx, but I think it shows that CB doesn't really get the marginal utility of hacking.

I need to stop reading 1d4chan.

Urge to play Warhammer 40k is ever increasing.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    I need to stop reading 1d4chan.

Urge to play Warhammer 40k is ever increasing.

Tapapapatalk
    I recently read the End Time information they have since I avoided it for a long time having heard age of sigmar was awful (but more accurately it wasn't WFB which made people think it was awful), all I knew was they blew up the world.

So I read up on what happened to the elves since I was a long time DE player. All I can say is that's some seriously screwed up writing they went with, I've no idea how they thought it fits with the lore till that point. I'm glad I stopped playing before 8th came out and wish I hadn't looked it up.

AoS is not a bad game, especially since they brought in actual points values. Or so I am told, taking the opinion of a dozen friends who play or have tried it. Don't think anyone would disagree that GW took a big steamy shit on the lore though. Been intending to pick it up but I'm holding off picking up another system until my KoW Undead are painted and I have time to actually play games. WTB gaming club in Leeds that meets at weekends but doesn't only meet 10-2 on a Sunday.

Only game close that WFB that isn't dead is KoW, but even then it's different enough to say it isn't a direct substitute.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Maybe see if you can organise something at Patriot Games? I know they do stuff almost every night and have quite a bit of space after they expanded. Mostly seems to be X-wing and Warmahordes last I checked but I'd imagine 40k is on the rise again.

Ha, they do a KoW night on a Thursday, which clashes with my RP/boardgame night. Don't intend on picking up Warmachine/Hoards or 40k so or will be down to how they are running other games.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

working in my daemon prince.

Wow, that's a damn nice conversion idea - I'm really looking forward to see it finished and all painted up.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to sarabando again.
    Can someone throw sarabando some rep for me?

God wills it!

Quote Originally Posted by Laerise View Post
    Wow, that's a damn nice conversion idea - I'm really looking forward to see it finished and all painted up.

Thanks man im not sure if i should go heavy on the nurgley stuff but i plan on having the base swarming with rats, nurglings and other nastys

That should, honestly, be enough. I really like the spindly/starved look, don't take away from that with clutter

God wills it!

Quote Originally Posted by Laerise View Post

Done.
    nevar forget

Would anybody be interested in buying a large force of well painted JSA? Clearing out/liquidating a bunch of stuff right now, and figured i'd offer on here before the eBay shit.

Can provide pics and full if anyone is actually interested (will need them anyway, but CBA right now if nobody wants them anyway!), but it's basically....everything-ish, i think. Except an O-Yoroi.
    Last edited by Alex Caine; October 14 2017 at 04:58:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Can provide pics and full if anyone is actually interested (will need them anyway, but CBA right now if nobody wants them anyway!), but it's basically....everything-ish, i think. Except an O-Yoroi.
    Not I - but i can ask about at my club. Several people seem to be having a winter "lets get a new army" twitch on.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Not I - but i can ask about at my club. Several people seem to be having a winter "lets get a new army" twitch on.
    Go for it, I'll slap some pics up for you tomorrow
    Last edited by Alex Caine; October 14 2017 at 08:19:54 PM.