hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 840 of 1055 FirstFirst ... 340740790830837838839840841842843850890940 ... LastLast
Results 16,781 to 16,800 of 21098

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

  1. #16781
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    I don't think 'alt-right' shithead ideology is really comparable Islam when it comes to producing terrorists, but it's getting there slowly but surely.
    This. Handwring about White supremacists'/Racists/Islamophobes all you want but the frequency, coordination and severity (bar Brevik and a few others) are trivial when compared to acts perpetrated by Muslim terrorists in the west (never mind the plots that are foiled on a monthly basis by the security services).
    up your game then bitch

    phoneposting
    In the meantime in Germany there are seven attacks against refugees every day.

    https://www.thelocal.de/20170227/seven-refugees

    Tapapapatalk
    How does it feel when even the Spiegel and Lobo start to abandon your positions?
    http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/i...a-1150015.html
    Well, personally i supposed Lobo and Augstein to be little nazis at heart anyway for a time.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  2. #16782
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    14,457
    How about they never held my position anyway? And Lobo being an idiot most of the time anyway?

    Edit: also GG totally missing the point.

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  3. #16783
    smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    I don't think 'alt-right' shithead ideology is really comparable Islam when it comes to producing terrorists, but it's getting there slowly but surely.
    This. Handwring about White supremacists'/Racists/Islamophobes all you want but the frequency, coordination and severity (bar Brevik and a few others) are trivial when compared to acts perpetrated by Muslim terrorists in the west (never mind the plots that are foiled on a monthly basis by the security services).
    up your game then bitch

    phoneposting
    In the meantime in Germany there are seven attacks against refugees every day.

    https://www.thelocal.de/20170227/seven-refugees

    Tapapapatalk
    I wonder what has prompted that reaction from the natives?

  4. #16784
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    How about they never held my position anyway? And Lobo being an idiot most of the time anyway?

    Edit: also GG totally missing the point.

    Tapapapatalk
    Your "point" is retarted anyway. 80% of attacks against refugees are conductec by... surprise.... other "refugees".

    Edit, sorry i was wrong. Its actualy 87% for BW.
    Source, biggest leftie shitpaper available:
    http://www.zeit.de/2017/17/kriminali...tistik/seite-2
    enjoy.
    Last edited by Miep; June 1 2017 at 05:13:54 AM.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  5. #16785
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,385
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Is terrorism the main threat faced by people in their everyday lives?
    Depends if merkel has any say.
    american education, everyone
    As if she wouldnt torch the rest of Europe for free labor and votes
    Merkel is probably the strongest leader in the Western World currently, so I dunno where your getting your crackpot news from
    FYP
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  6. #16786
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    22,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    How about they never held my position anyway? And Lobo being an idiot most of the time anyway?

    Edit: also GG totally missing the point.

    Tapapapatalk
    Your "point" is retarted anyway. 80% of attacks against refugees are conductec by... surprise.... other "refugees".

    Edit, sorry i was wrong. Its actualy 87% for BW.
    Source, biggest leftie shitpaper available:
    http://www.zeit.de/2017/17/kriminali...tistik/seite-2
    enjoy.
    87% of 100% of your posts are absolute bollocks.
    Statistics show this

  7. #16787
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    18,579
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Is terrorism the main threat faced by people in their everyday lives?
    Do you want it to be? We have some experience with monthly, if not weekly, terror attacks. It's not a fun time to have.
    My life is more likely to be shortened by air pollution or an unexpected aneurysm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  8. #16788

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    2006
    Posts
    5,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Is terrorism the main threat faced by people in their everyday lives?
    Do you want it to be? We have some experience with monthly, if not weekly, terror attacks. It's not a fun time to have.
    My life is more likely to be shortened by air pollution or an unexpected aneurysm.
    An unexpected aneurysm caused by reading a post on FHC.

    Time to bomb the forums.

  9. #16789
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    30,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Is terrorism the main threat faced by people in their everyday lives?
    Do you want it to be? We have some experience with monthly, if not weekly, terror attacks. It's not a fun time to have.
    My life is more likely to be shortened by air pollution or an unexpected aneurysm.
    Well if you are concerned about that you should move to NZ, mate. Also much slimmer chances of getting bombed.

  10. #16790
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    18,579
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Is terrorism the main threat faced by people in their everyday lives?
    Do you want it to be? We have some experience with monthly, if not weekly, terror attacks. It's not a fun time to have.
    My life is more likely to be shortened by air pollution or an unexpected aneurysm.
    Well if you are concerned about that you should move to NZ, mate. Also much slimmer chances of getting bombed.
    I'm not concerned by them. Which is part of my point about not being particularly concerned about terrorism.

    Class warfare is a bigger killer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  11. #16791
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 25, 2017
    Posts
    1,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Is terrorism the main threat faced by people in their everyday lives?
    Do you want it to be? We have some experience with monthly, if not weekly, terror attacks. It's not a fun time to have.
    My life is more likely to be shortened by air pollution or an unexpected aneurysm.
    Well if you are concerned about that you should move to NZ, mate. Also much slimmer chances of getting bombed.
    I'm not concerned by them. Which is part of my point about not being particularly concerned about terrorism.

    Class warfare is a bigger killer.
    "reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

  12. #16792
    Alex Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    7,482
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Is terrorism the main threat faced by people in their everyday lives?
    Do you want it to be? We have some experience with monthly, if not weekly, terror attacks. It's not a fun time to have.
    My life is more likely to be shortened by air pollution or an unexpected aneurysm.
    Well if you are concerned about that you should move to NZ, mate. Also much slimmer chances of getting bombed.
    I'm not concerned by them. Which is part of my point about not being particularly concerned about terrorism.

    Class warfare is a bigger killer.
    "reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
    Seriously. Never misses a chance in any post, bless him

  13. #16793
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    18,579
    I'll be on the winning side of history, you can cry about it all you want
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  14. #16794
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    14,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    How about they never held my position anyway? And Lobo being an idiot most of the time anyway?

    Edit: also GG totally missing the point.

    Tapapapatalk
    Your "point" is retarted anyway. 80% of attacks against refugees are conductec by... surprise.... other "refugees".

    Edit, sorry i was wrong. Its actualy 87% for BW.
    Source, biggest leftie shitpaper available:
    http://www.zeit.de/2017/17/kriminali...tistik/seite-2
    enjoy.
    87% of 100% of your posts are absolute bollocks.
    Statistics show this
    This.

    Miep: how about the statistics for Brandenburg, Sachsen etc.
    You know, where most attacks happened.

    Also the article I linked specifically mentioned right wing attacks by Germans, not all attacks.

    Your turn.

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  15. #16795
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    30,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Is terrorism the main threat faced by people in their everyday lives?
    Do you want it to be? We have some experience with monthly, if not weekly, terror attacks. It's not a fun time to have.
    My life is more likely to be shortened by air pollution or an unexpected aneurysm.
    Well if you are concerned about that you should move to NZ, mate. Also much slimmer chances of getting bombed.
    I'm not concerned by them. Which is part of my point about not being particularly concerned about terrorism.

    Class warfare is a bigger killer.
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.

  16. #16796
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    18,579
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post

    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Exactly, only through class struggle can you achieve progress. No point dealing with or worrying about the tertiary problems if you're going to ignore the prime mover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  17. #16797
    jimmychrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31, 2011
    Posts
    804
    Islam was a political project from the start.

  18. #16798
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    30,938
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmychrist View Post
    Organized religion was a political project from the start.
    fyp

  19. #16799
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    6,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Is terrorism the main threat faced by people in their everyday lives?
    Do you want it to be? We have some experience with monthly, if not weekly, terror attacks. It's not a fun time to have.
    My life is more likely to be shortened by air pollution or an unexpected aneurysm.
    Well if you are concerned about that you should move to NZ, mate. Also much slimmer chances of getting bombed.
    I'm not concerned by them. Which is part of my point about not being particularly concerned about terrorism.

    Class warfare is a bigger killer.
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Is this the best post Razor has ever made?

    Welcome to the fight comrade

    :theinternationalintensifies:
    FHC REALPOLITIK
    Autismus macht frei, tovarish

  20. #16800
    Donor lubica's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    On the shitty side of the Alps
    Posts
    4,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Is terrorism the main threat faced by people in their everyday lives?
    Do you want it to be? We have some experience with monthly, if not weekly, terror attacks. It's not a fun time to have.
    My life is more likely to be shortened by air pollution or an unexpected aneurysm.
    Well if you are concerned about that you should move to NZ, mate. Also much slimmer chances of getting bombed.
    I'm not concerned by them. Which is part of my point about not being particularly concerned about terrorism.

    Class warfare is a bigger killer.
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Is this the best post Razor has ever made?

    Welcome to the fight comrade

    :theinternationalintensifies:
    FHC REALPOLITIK
    Autismus macht frei, tovarish


    Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •