hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1031 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 31531931981102110281029103010311032103310341041 ... LastLast
Results 20,601 to 20,620 of 21599

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

  1. #20601
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    6,473
    Hitler was just trolling, ww2 was just sjws overreacting.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

  2. #20602
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,996
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Hitler was just trolling, ww2 was just sjws overreacting.
    Gone wrong, gone sexual

  3. #20603
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    31,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    it's a bit insane to see someone use an emoji about a beheading
    i thought it was a smiley about clumsy media misdirection but you do you, fam

  4. #20604
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    19,615
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Hitler was just trolling, ww2 was just sjws overreacting.
    New video from Sargon in time for xmas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  5. #20605
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    6,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Four boys below the age of eighteen has been sentenced to between one and three months for assault on a fifteen year old boy in December 2016.

    https://www.tv2fyn.dk/artikel/drenge...ed-mobiltelfon

    A+ Twitter journalism
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

  6. #20606
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,408
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Four boys below the age of eighteen has been sentenced to between one and three months for assault on a fifteen year old boy in December 2016.

    https://www.tv2fyn.dk/artikel/drenge...ed-mobiltelfon

    A+ Twitter journalism
    Peaceful elderly woman...
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  7. #20607
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    6,473
    I mean, it's still fucking terrible, but i don't think it has anything to do with muslamic ray guns and extremism. More a severe case of assault and bullying, asshole teenagers being themselves.

    I love it if this threads posters could show some restraint and source criticism before one spams twitter posts.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

  8. #20608
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    6,812
    that's kinda like hoping for retards to not be retarded
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  9. #20609
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    6,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    that's kinda like hoping for retards to not be retarded
    Don't stop believing.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

  10. #20610
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    4,960
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Hitler was just trolling, ww2 was just sjws overreacting.
    https://metallicman.com/laoban4site/...trol-of-china/

  11. #20611
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,535
    top tier trolling

  12. #20612
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,583
    That video was disturbing, regardless of whom the victim and perpetrators are, or what their ethnicity or location were.

    I got done like that once, 9-on-me, first punch came in from behind, etc.....luckily I was someplace far more urban with a lot more people around and was able to run off before I got too fubared.

    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    You (Isyel) are at the ranking top of all the other users in here that consistently just dishes out insults without any other content. You had it coming. Take it like a man and grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Just in case this isn't clear by now (and it really shouldn't be necessary to point out, you're all grownups) saying that people should be killed because of their political or religious convictions IS NOT FUCKING OK. Tempban handed out in the movie thread. Apply a minimum of self control ffs

  13. #20613

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    7,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    That video was disturbing, regardless of whom the victim and perpetrators are, or what their ethnicity or location were.

    I got done like that once, 9-on-me, first punch came in from behind, etc.....luckily I was someplace far more urban with a lot more people around and was able to run off before I got too fubared.
    You also look like a beached whale from your poland trip pics. I have fought such a gang a few times. Won and lost. Kravmaga babea.
    Unless they pull some Iron stand and fight. The wins and losses hurt tho....

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  14. #20614
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    6,473
    You're such a nice bloke Sacul.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

  15. #20615
    Ski Boot Fortior's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    2,746
    Didn't expect that from Sac, maybe isyel. Worst poster of the day.
    Real men pvp in barges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

  16. #20616
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    6,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    that's kinda like hoping for retards to not be retarded
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  17. #20617
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    That video was disturbing, regardless of whom the victim and perpetrators are, or what their ethnicity or location were.

    I got done like that once, 9-on-me, first punch came in from behind, etc.....luckily I was someplace far more urban with a lot more people around and was able to run off before I got too fubared.
    You also look like a beached whale from your poland trip pics. I have fought such a gang a few times. Won and lost. Kravmaga babea.
    Unless they pull some Iron stand and fight. The wins and losses hurt tho....

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Aye, I am regrettably a fattie. It's been a challenge most of my adult life.

    I was not in my teens/early twenties when I got jumped, I was still an active athlete back then. 6'5", 260 pounds, weight lifter, football and baseball player. But I was alone, and walked past the wrong house full of heads. It happens when you live in poor areas as I did.

    But 9 on 1 is enough. And no, I don't feel any lesser for having fled. Stand and fight is a good way to get yourself knifed or shot in America, mate. And taking a 9-on-1 beating over pride is just dumb.

    JMO.

    P.S. I'm also not going to internet hardman either. I don't like to fight, never have. So even when I was young, fighting was never going to be my first preference, 9 on 1 or 1 on 1. I prefer words to fists.
    Last edited by Alistair; December 27 2018 at 03:38:57 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    You (Isyel) are at the ranking top of all the other users in here that consistently just dishes out insults without any other content. You had it coming. Take it like a man and grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Just in case this isn't clear by now (and it really shouldn't be necessary to point out, you're all grownups) saying that people should be killed because of their political or religious convictions IS NOT FUCKING OK. Tempban handed out in the movie thread. Apply a minimum of self control ffs

  18. #20618
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    6,812
    i cant remember last time i fought anyone one on one, fekkin gankers
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  19. #20619
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    9,004
    1v1s at the star never actually happen irl

  20. #20620
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    8,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    1v1s at the star never actually happen irl
    1v1 me at the 7/11 parking lot

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •