hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1029 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 2952992997910191026102710281029103010311032 ... LastLast
Results 20,561 to 20,580 of 20732

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

Banned
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    You guys usually cry about fake news and such. In fact the whining is so hardcore you usually try to prove something across multiple forum pages. Usually the sources I provide are ofc called fake news, shady news, etc however, once the source is as "respectable" as BBC and they are proven to be writing fake news you all get up in arms and call me a retard. This time it was me who has discovered the real fake news and that's why I've put a smiley at the end

Spoiler:
    inb4 kys retard
    we're not calling you a twat because of your source, we're calling you a twat because you're using the death of two women to score points in an argument nobody was having, and then having the complete lack of empathy required to add a fucking emoji at the end.

Kill yourself, retard. Sincerely, the world would be better off without you.
    I have also explained before that I dont feel any empathy towards totaly random people I never knew or have seen or have even heard of
    Empathy isn't something you feel towards individuals, you vile excuse for a human being

empathy
    /ˈɛmpəθi/Submit
    noun
    the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
    So basically you don't understand the feels of literally anyone outside of your redneck alcoholic shitheap village?
    Yes my island buddy
    Subhuman piece of shit
    I would care about you, friend
    Subhuman piece of shit

You guys usually cry about fake news and such. In fact the whining is so hardcore you usually try to prove something across multiple forum pages. Usually the sources I provide are ofc called fake news, shady news, etc however, once the source is as "respectable" as BBC and they are proven to be writing fake news you all get up in arms and call me a retard. This time it was me who has discovered the real fake news and that's why I've put a smiley at the end

Spoiler:
    inb4 kys retard
    we're not calling you a twat because of your source, we're calling you a twat because you're using the death of two women to score points in an argument nobody was having, and then having the complete lack of empathy required to add a fucking emoji at the end.

I have also explained before that I dont feel any empathy towards totaly random people I never knew or have seen or have even heard of
    Empathy isn't something you feel towards individuals, you vile excuse for a human being

empathy
    /ˈɛmpəθi/Submit
    noun
    So basically you don't understand the feels of literally anyone outside of your redneck alcoholic shitheap village?
    Yes my island buddy
    Subhuman piece of shit
    Subhuman piece of shit
    You're like that kid who doesnt get what he wants and then starts screaming and throwing things around

Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

Banned
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.

Spoiler:
    inb4 kys retard

empathy
    /ˈɛmpəθi/Submit
    noun
    Yes my island buddy
    Subhuman piece of shit
    Subhuman piece of shit
    You're like that kid who doesnt get what he wants and then starts screaming and throwing things around
    Subhuman piece of shit without any self awareness

WILL YOU TWO FUCKING FUCK OFF FROM HERE FOREVER THANK YOU

where are the mods with the banhammer whan you need them
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    WILL YOU TWO FUCKING FUCK OFF FROM HERE FOREVER THANK YOU

where are the mods with the banhammer whan you need them
    >calling out Smarnca's bullshit is a bad thing

both sides amirite

Repeating an insult isn't calling it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Is there a script mods can use to temporarily convert all DEGENERATE POSTING MEMBER'S posts into bork bork bork bork?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I started out with the calling out, but then it turns out that Smarnca is proud of being a degenerate waste of semen, so insulting him makes me feel a bit better at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I dont mind it. It's just him showing off his state of mind

laughs in Slovenian

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar

Spoiler:
    inb4 kys retard
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC
    A video apparently showing the beheading of one of the women was shared on social media by supporters of so-called Islamic State, and Norwegian authorities said on Friday that while it still had to be analysed further, it seemed genuine.
    not even sure what you're whinging about

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46645348

tbh smarnca could use a ban himself if xeno got one for this
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

He won’t though, because people like him irl. Smarnca regularly says worth shit than Xeno and is normally safe....just the way it works.

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post

Spoiler:
    inb4 kys retard
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC
    A video apparently showing the beheading of one of the women was shared on social media by supporters of so-called Islamic State, and Norwegian authorities said on Friday that while it still had to be analysed further, it seemed genuine.
    not even sure what you're whinging about

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46645348
    Ok then. The article has been edited. I am going to withdraw my previous statement

laughs in Slovenian

So much this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    He won’t though, because people like him irl. Smarnca regularly says worth shit than Xeno and is normally safe....just the way it works.
    maybe, but here we can't judge people on what they do irl - its about our behaviour on the internets, and even tho a part of me likes smarnca and i know he's trolling 90% of the time, i'm also sick of this shit

maybe, but here we can't judge people on what they do irl - its about our behaviour on the internets, and even tho a part of me likes smarnca and i know he's trolling 90% of the time, i'm also sick of this shit
    Oh I agree with you entirely, but life ain’t fair.

i don't know smarnca irl and i've warned him previously about his posting. if he strays over my 'don't be a cunt' line then he'll get infractions/bans. xeno spent a few hours following smarnca around and being weird, earning him an infraction and because of other active infractions that has turned into a week ban.

also i should add, much as i dislike smarncas thoughts about politics, he is entitled to speak them. xeno on the other hand literally calling people subhuman pieces of shit is not allowed

dont get me wrong, if you could permaban xeno's IP forever i'd be one happy camper but lol VPNs

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    to clarify, after a mod-moot

xeno - perma banned
    smarnca - temp ban
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.