hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1028 of 1046 FirstFirst ... 28528928978101810251026102710281029103010311038 ... LastLast
Results 20,541 to 20,560 of 20913

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

  1. #20541

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    4,442
    Two women died horrifically because they believed the "citizen of the world" nonsense. I tell everyone traveling overseas to do a real deal threat assessment because its not sunshine and roses.

  2. #20542
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Several individual free-thinking Moroccans culturally enrich foreign Danish/Norwegian girls.

    https://www.bt.dk/krimi/24-aarige-lo...-taler-moderen
    https://www.bt.dk/krimi/norsk-rektor...der-fra-utoeya

    24-year-old Louisa Vesterager Jespersen and [Maren Ueland] were found to be killed in the Atlas Mountains in Morocco on Monday.
    And there's a video floating around somewhere of one of them getting decapitated.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46632182

    BBC is reporting they died because of "wounds to the neck"

    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

  3. #20543
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    3,087
    You think thats " " you fat fuckin cunt piece of shit?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

  4. #20544
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    6,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    You think thats " " you fat fuckin cunt piece of shit?!
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

  5. #20545
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    30,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Several individual free-thinking Moroccans culturally enrich foreign Danish/Norwegian girls.

    https://www.bt.dk/krimi/24-aarige-lo...-taler-moderen
    https://www.bt.dk/krimi/norsk-rektor...der-fra-utoeya

    24-year-old Louisa Vesterager Jespersen and [Maren Ueland] were found to be killed in the Atlas Mountains in Morocco on Monday.
    And there's a video floating around somewhere of one of them getting decapitated.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46632182

    BBC is reporting they died because of "wounds to the neck"

    Lacks "incompatible with life".

  6. #20546
    jimmychrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31, 2011
    Posts
    788
    At this point you should be glad the reporting is not claiming cultural self defence.

  7. #20547
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    15,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Several individual free-thinking Moroccans culturally enrich foreign Danish/Norwegian girls.

    https://www.bt.dk/krimi/24-aarige-lo...-taler-moderen
    https://www.bt.dk/krimi/norsk-rektor...der-fra-utoeya

    24-year-old Louisa Vesterager Jespersen and [Maren Ueland] were found to be killed in the Atlas Mountains in Morocco on Monday.
    And there's a video floating around somewhere of one of them getting decapitated.
    You know whats horrific. This is an area where me and a group of 3 friends traveled there. I had to turn around because i was ill but the two female friends went on while the other dude accompanied me down to the village because i was so ill. We dont dare show them this bs.


    

  8. #20548
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Several individual free-thinking Moroccans culturally enrich foreign Danish/Norwegian girls.

    https://www.bt.dk/krimi/24-aarige-lo...-taler-moderen
    https://www.bt.dk/krimi/norsk-rektor...der-fra-utoeya

    24-year-old Louisa Vesterager Jespersen and [Maren Ueland] were found to be killed in the Atlas Mountains in Morocco on Monday.
    And there's a video floating around somewhere of one of them getting decapitated.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46632182

    BBC is reporting they died because of "wounds to the neck"

    Now you've done it.

    I won't quote what the others said about that because you are a super nice bloke IRL, but I would seriously stop (posting) and think a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  9. #20549
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    22,522
    #PizzaHasNoEdge

  10. #20550
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    8,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Several individual free-thinking Moroccans culturally enrich foreign Danish/Norwegian girls.

    https://www.bt.dk/krimi/24-aarige-lo...-taler-moderen
    https://www.bt.dk/krimi/norsk-rektor...der-fra-utoeya

    24-year-old Louisa Vesterager Jespersen and [Maren Ueland] were found to be killed in the Atlas Mountains in Morocco on Monday.
    And there's a video floating around somewhere of one of them getting decapitated.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46632182

    BBC is reporting they died because of "wounds to the neck"

    I think there might have been some validity in pointing that out but the cheeky emoji went right past that and sent you straight into edgy shitlord land, exactly what you wanted ofc

  11. #20551
    Banned
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    5,555
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmychrist View Post
    At this point you should be glad the reporting is not claiming cultural self defence.
    idiot twat

  12. #20552
    Donor Spaztick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    No Longer up High Sierra's Ass
    Posts
    9,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    #PizzaHasNoEdge
    That is where you are wrong my friendo


  13. #20553
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    9,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    #PizzaHasNoEdge
    That is where you are wrong my friendo

    enough with the obscenity thanks friend

  14. #20554
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,482
    You guys usually cry about fake news and such. In fact the whining is so hardcore you usually try to prove something across multiple forum pages. Usually the sources I provide are ofc called fake news, shady news, etc however, once the source is as "respectable" as BBC and they are proven to be writing fake news you all get up in arms and call me a retard. This time it was me who has discovered the real fake news and that's why I've put a smiley at the end

      Spoiler:
    inb4 kys retard
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

  15. #20555
    Banned
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    5,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    You guys usually cry about fake news and such. In fact the whining is so hardcore you usually try to prove something across multiple forum pages. Usually the sources I provide are ofc called fake news, shady news, etc however, once the source is as "respectable" as BBC and they are proven to be writing fake news you all get up in arms and call me a retard. This time it was me who has discovered the real fake news and that's why I've put a smiley at the end

      Spoiler:
    inb4 kys retard
    we're not calling you a twat because of your source, we're calling you a twat because you're using the death of two women to score points in an argument nobody was having, and then having the complete lack of empathy required to add a fucking emoji at the end.

    Kill yourself, retard. Sincerely, the world would be better off without you.

  16. #20556
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,482
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    You guys usually cry about fake news and such. In fact the whining is so hardcore you usually try to prove something across multiple forum pages. Usually the sources I provide are ofc called fake news, shady news, etc however, once the source is as "respectable" as BBC and they are proven to be writing fake news you all get up in arms and call me a retard. This time it was me who has discovered the real fake news and that's why I've put a smiley at the end

      Spoiler:
    inb4 kys retard
    we're not calling you a twat because of your source, we're calling you a twat because you're using the death of two women to score points in an argument nobody was having, and then having the complete lack of empathy required to add a fucking emoji at the end.

    Kill yourself, retard. Sincerely, the world would be better off without you.
    I have also explained before that I dont feel any empathy towards totaly random people I never knew or have seen or have even heard of
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

  17. #20557
    Banned
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    5,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    You guys usually cry about fake news and such. In fact the whining is so hardcore you usually try to prove something across multiple forum pages. Usually the sources I provide are ofc called fake news, shady news, etc however, once the source is as "respectable" as BBC and they are proven to be writing fake news you all get up in arms and call me a retard. This time it was me who has discovered the real fake news and that's why I've put a smiley at the end

      Spoiler:
    inb4 kys retard
    we're not calling you a twat because of your source, we're calling you a twat because you're using the death of two women to score points in an argument nobody was having, and then having the complete lack of empathy required to add a fucking emoji at the end.

    Kill yourself, retard. Sincerely, the world would be better off without you.
    I have also explained before that I dont feel any empathy towards totaly random people I never knew or have seen or have even heard of
    Empathy isn't something you feel towards individuals, you vile excuse for a human being

    empathy
    /ˈɛmpəθi/Submit
    noun
    the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
    So basically you don't understand the feels of literally anyone outside of your redneck alcoholic shitheap village?

  18. #20558
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,482
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    You guys usually cry about fake news and such. In fact the whining is so hardcore you usually try to prove something across multiple forum pages. Usually the sources I provide are ofc called fake news, shady news, etc however, once the source is as "respectable" as BBC and they are proven to be writing fake news you all get up in arms and call me a retard. This time it was me who has discovered the real fake news and that's why I've put a smiley at the end

      Spoiler:
    inb4 kys retard
    we're not calling you a twat because of your source, we're calling you a twat because you're using the death of two women to score points in an argument nobody was having, and then having the complete lack of empathy required to add a fucking emoji at the end.

    Kill yourself, retard. Sincerely, the world would be better off without you.
    I have also explained before that I dont feel any empathy towards totaly random people I never knew or have seen or have even heard of
    Empathy isn't something you feel towards individuals, you vile excuse for a human being

    empathy
    /ˈɛmpəθi/Submit
    noun
    the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
    So basically you don't understand the feels of literally anyone outside of your redneck alcoholic shitheap village?
    Yes my island buddy
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

  19. #20559
    Banned
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    5,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    You guys usually cry about fake news and such. In fact the whining is so hardcore you usually try to prove something across multiple forum pages. Usually the sources I provide are ofc called fake news, shady news, etc however, once the source is as "respectable" as BBC and they are proven to be writing fake news you all get up in arms and call me a retard. This time it was me who has discovered the real fake news and that's why I've put a smiley at the end

      Spoiler:
    inb4 kys retard
    we're not calling you a twat because of your source, we're calling you a twat because you're using the death of two women to score points in an argument nobody was having, and then having the complete lack of empathy required to add a fucking emoji at the end.

    Kill yourself, retard. Sincerely, the world would be better off without you.
    I have also explained before that I dont feel any empathy towards totaly random people I never knew or have seen or have even heard of
    Empathy isn't something you feel towards individuals, you vile excuse for a human being

    empathy
    /ˈɛmpəθi/Submit
    noun
    the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
    So basically you don't understand the feels of literally anyone outside of your redneck alcoholic shitheap village?
    Yes my island buddy
    Subhuman piece of shit

  20. #20560
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,482
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    You guys usually cry about fake news and such. In fact the whining is so hardcore you usually try to prove something across multiple forum pages. Usually the sources I provide are ofc called fake news, shady news, etc however, once the source is as "respectable" as BBC and they are proven to be writing fake news you all get up in arms and call me a retard. This time it was me who has discovered the real fake news and that's why I've put a smiley at the end

      Spoiler:
    inb4 kys retard
    we're not calling you a twat because of your source, we're calling you a twat because you're using the death of two women to score points in an argument nobody was having, and then having the complete lack of empathy required to add a fucking emoji at the end.

    Kill yourself, retard. Sincerely, the world would be better off without you.
    I have also explained before that I dont feel any empathy towards totaly random people I never knew or have seen or have even heard of
    Empathy isn't something you feel towards individuals, you vile excuse for a human being

    empathy
    /ˈɛmpəθi/Submit
    noun
    the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
    So basically you don't understand the feels of literally anyone outside of your redneck alcoholic shitheap village?
    Yes my island buddy
    Subhuman piece of shit
    I would care about you, friend
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •