hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 766 of 888 FirstFirst ... 266666716756763764765766767768769776816866 ... LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,320 of 17744

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    I said it many times and I'll say it again: fuck the Turks.
    Make that "Fuck the AKP followers" and I fully agree. Remember: there's a big part of Turks who are against Erodgan, mainly in the big cities. See the Gezi Park protests for example.

That the AKP is campaigning in foreign countries is due to the fact that in Turkey there's no clear majority for Erdogan's referendum, so he turns towards the expats for gathering the necessary votes. Unfortunately, especially in Germany, he's got strong support amongst Turks.
    For the life of me, i don't know why. Someone please tell me.
    Because Turks in Germany are generally more conservative and thus favor the conservative AKP.
    Why that is the case was my question.
    Because who do you think left Turkey in the 60s and 70s? The well educated liberal successful West Turkish population or the conservative less well educated unsuccessful Anatolian rural population?
    If you think the former I have bad news for you.

Tapapapatalk
    But shouldn't they and their offspring be more liberal and educated now, almost 60 years later?
    Partially they are. But considering that our education system is so awesome that if you have an immigrant (or working class) background it's pretty much impossible to get higher education.

Not to mention that "integration" was a totally unknown concept in West Germany until the late 90s. Why do you think does the vast majority of the first and some of the second generation not speak any or very little German?

They were left alone to their own devices by the German society. So they kept to themselves and had little contact to Germans.

I mean how much contact do you have to German Turks with a working class background?

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

as little as possible

As much as getting a delicious Döner requires

Make that "Fuck the AKP followers" and I fully agree. Remember: there's a big part of Turks who are against Erodgan, mainly in the big cities. See the Gezi Park protests for example.

That the AKP is campaigning in foreign countries is due to the fact that in Turkey there's no clear majority for Erdogan's referendum, so he turns towards the expats for gathering the necessary votes. Unfortunately, especially in Germany, he's got strong support amongst Turks.
    Because Turks in Germany are generally more conservative and thus favor the conservative AKP.
    Because who do you think left Turkey in the 60s and 70s? The well educated liberal successful West Turkish population or the conservative less well educated unsuccessful Anatolian rural population?

Tapapapatalk
    But shouldn't they and their offspring be more liberal and educated now, almost 60 years later?
    Partially they are. But considering that our education system is so awesome that if you have an immigrant (or working class) background it's pretty much impossible to get higher education.

Not to mention that "integration" was a totally unknown concept in West Germany until the late 90s. Why do you think does the vast majority of the first and some of the second generation not speak any or very little German?

They were left alone to their own devices by the German society. So they kept to themselves and had little contact to Germans.

I mean how much contact do you have to German Turks with a working class background?

Tapapapatalk
    I have no real contact to anyone with a working class background. Unless you count people that have a carpentry business with a couple of employees or similar. No matter the nationality.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

tl;dr: the Cold War directly fucked Europe up, since west europe couldn't get slavs to come and work, they hired a bunch of turks.

gg no re
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

tl;dr: the Cold War directly fucked Europe up, since west europe couldn't get slavs to come and work, they hired a bunch of turks.

gg no re
    ayyy

I actually have very little problems with turks, the teenaged boys from 13-21 or so are usually a bunch of douchebags but not that much worse then normal teens. In general they are a bunch of nice people, its just erdogan who is a cunt. I think most germans would agree.

Who we dont like atm are the nafris.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

In Turkey it's like it is almost everywhere, even in Germany: people in the cities vs. people from the backwoods aka more progressives vs. more conservatives. The ones that immigrated to Germany mostly stem from villages in Anatolia.

Tapapapatalk

To add to that: they were called "Gastarbeiter" for a reason. Germany implied/hoped that once the Italians and later the Turks helped us to get our economy up and running again, they would wave a "good bye" and head back to (the relative poverty of) their countries again. Surprise, surprise, that never happened.

Tapapapatalk

To add to that: they were called "Gastarbeiter" for a reason. Germany implied/hoped that once the Italians and later the Turks helped us to get our economy up and running again, they would wave a "good bye" and head back to (the relative poverty of) their countries again. Surprise, surprise, that never happened.
    So why do you think they will do it now?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post

Tapapapatalk

Who thinks that?

Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post

Tapapapatalk

Who thinks that?
    Refugee =/= migrant

our education system is so awesome that if you have an immigrant (or working class) background it's pretty much impossible to get higher education.

Haha. OK. So its the governments fault that stupid people do not put an emphasis of development and fostering of skills in their kids?

School and University are FREE for ALL. Just because retards do not read to their kids, do not raise kids properly does not make it the education systems fault. It makes it the fault of STUPID UNMOTIVATED IDIOTS. Because there are plenty of "working class" kids in german schools and universities. Just not many of STUPID WORKING CLASS parents.

Problem with a free society is that when people are FREE to move up their class, those who are not stupid will move up. So most non lazy non stupid "working class" parents stop being "working class" by their 40ies.

Would you consider a Daimler Schichtarbeiter making 60k EUR a year working class? Thats exactly what he is, and his kids will get proper education in most cases, not because he can afford, it, after all it is free, but because he is a hard working and skilled member of the working class.

What you mean is that there will be no kids from day job alcoholics getting to university. Thats not due to the system but due to the parents being east germans and rejects.

Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    our education system is so awesome that if you have an immigrant (or working class) background it's pretty much impossible to get higher education.

Haha. OK. So its the governments fault that stupid people do not put an emphasis of development and fostering of skills in their kids?

School and University are FREE for ALL. Just because retards do not read to their kids, do not raise kids properly does not make it the education systems fault. It makes it the fault of STUPID UNMOTIVATED IDIOTS. Because there are plenty of "working class" kids in german schools and universities. Just not many of STUPID WORKING CLASS parents.

Problem with a free society is that when people are FREE to move up their class, those who are not stupid will move up. So most non lazy non stupid "working class" parents stop being "working class" by their 40ies.

Would you consider a Daimler Schichtarbeiter making 60k EUR a year working class? Thats exactly what he is, and his kids will get proper education in most cases, not because he can afford, it, after all it is free, but because he is a hard working and skilled member of the working class.

What you mean is that there will be no kids from day job alcoholics getting to university. Thats not due to the system but due to the parents being east germans and rejects.
    That's how communism can fuck you up for generations. Every post soviet block country has the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post

careful there this point of view is only accepted by the left in the USA if you talk about white trash. If you use it in reflection of minority dominant inner city culture you're a racist.

edit: translation to elsewhere may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post

Tapapapatalk

Who thinks that?
    Refugee =/= migrant
    Anal rape vs. regular rape.

I thought your universities were free... Which from here sounds crazy (and amazing).

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Turkey 'expels Dutch cows' amid diplomatic crisis

Istanbul (AFP) - Turkey's red meat association has ordered a consignment of prize Dutch cattle to be sent back to the Netherlands, saying it no longer wants to farm the cows due to the diplomatic crisis between the countries.

Bulent Tunc, the head of the Turkish Association of Red Meat Producers, told Turkish media that a symbolic consignment of 40 Holstein Friesian cattle was already being sent back to the Netherlands.

"The Dutch Holstein cows have become very common in our country. But this breed is starting to cause serious problems," he told the Anadolu news agency.

"In future we do not want animal products from Holland. The first batch of Holsteins have been loaded and we will send them back," he added.

He said Turkey should start focusing on breeding its own cattle. "We have our own quality breeds," he said.
    Holy crap... Not even the best screenwriters could write this stuff up..

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Turkey 'expels Dutch cows' amid diplomatic crisis

Istanbul (AFP) - Turkey's red meat association has ordered a consignment of prize Dutch cattle to be sent back to the Netherlands, saying it no longer wants to farm the cows due to the diplomatic crisis between the countries.

Bulent Tunc, the head of the Turkish Association of Red Meat Producers, told Turkish media that a symbolic consignment of 40 Holstein Friesian cattle was already being sent back to the Netherlands.

"The Dutch Holstein cows have become very common in our country. But this breed is starting to cause serious problems," he told the Anadolu news agency.

"In future we do not want animal products from Holland. The first batch of Holsteins have been loaded and we will send them back," he added.

He said Turkey should start focusing on breeding its own cattle. "We have our own quality breeds," he said.
    Holy crap... Not even the best screenwriters could write this stuff up..
    Fucking lol

Turkey has genuinely gone fully mental.

I'd say The Netherlands shoulld send them a wagon of pigs as a replacment and a genuine "We're so sorry!" symbol ...