hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1015 of 1027 FirstFirst ... 15515915965100510121013101410151016101710181025 ... LastLast
Results 20,281 to 20,300 of 20539

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

  1. #20281
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    5,481
    Israel for all their faults, do actually have a functioning airforce, so my money is on them over Russia

  2. #20282

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    10,193
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Israel for all their faults, do actually have a functioning airforce, so my money is on them over Russia
    To be fair, the biggest threat to Russian airforce is Russian air defense.

  3. #20283

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    4,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Israel ready to hit Russian S-300 missile systems in Syria

    Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman was pretty clear about that country may strike the Russian-made S-300 anti-aircraft defense systems in Syria if they are used against Israel.

    “One thing should be clear – if someone fires on our planes, we will destroy them,” Lieberman said in an interview with the Israeli website Ynet. “What’s important to us is that the weapons defense systems that the Russians transfer to Syria are not used against us. If they are used against us, we will act against them.”
    https://defence-blog.com/news/israel...-in-syria.html

    Seems that F-16I are waiting for the S-300P too :-)


  4. #20284
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,280
    How quickly can S-300 be reassembled and moved?

    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

  5. #20285
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    30,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    How quickly can S-300 be reassembled and moved?
    what

    it's a mobile system


    if you mean the time it takes to set up or pack up from firing position it's in the minutes
    Last edited by RazoR; October 4 2018 at 10:41:36 AM.

  6. #20286
    Ski Boot Fortior's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    2,628
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    How quickly can S-300 be reassembled and moved?
    what

    it's a mobile system


    if you mean the time it takes to set up or pack up from firing position it's in the minutes
    How about picking up the pieces and putting it back together?

    Real men pvp in barges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

  7. #20287

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    4,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    How quickly can S-300 be reassembled and moved?
    what

    it's a mobile system


    if you mean the time it takes to set up or pack up from firing position it's in the minutes
    How about picking up the pieces and putting it back together?

    Hurry, Ivan, bring me some duct tape! We need to get ready for the launch!


  8. #20288
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,280
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    How quickly can S-300 be reassembled and moved?
    what

    it's a mobile system


    if you mean the time it takes to set up or pack up from firing position it's in the minutes
    Yes that

    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

  9. #20289
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    30,102
    Like the most ancient S-300 was supposed to be set up inside 30 minutes and packed up in 10 but that used fucking cables iirc, newest should be 5-5 with good crews so make it 60-60 for arabs.

    cba to google the actual manuals but gonna ask on /wm

  10. #20290
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,242
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Like the most ancient S-300 was supposed to be set up inside 30 minutes and packed up in 10 but that used fucking cables iirc, newest should be 5-5 with good crews so make it 60-60 for arabs.

    cba to google the actual manuals but gonna ask on /wm
    60? From same people who fought in T-90s with hatches open and active defense systems turned off? They will sit there and eat a HARM when push comes to shove.

  11. #20291

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    10,193
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Like the most ancient S-300 was supposed to be set up inside 30 minutes and packed up in 10 but that used fucking cables iirc, newest should be 5-5 with good crews so make it 60-60 for arabs.

    cba to google the actual manuals but gonna ask on /wm
    60? From same people who fought in T-90s with hatches open and active defense systems turned off? They will sit there and eat a HARM when push comes to shove.
    > implying those S-300s will be manned by Arabs and not "russian tourists".

  12. #20292
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    30,102
    Thing is Shtora can only work so much - the projectors have a life of about several hours or something like that so you should turn it on in an actual battle and not sitting at a roadblock.

  13. #20293
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    5,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Like the most ancient S-300 was supposed to be set up inside 30 minutes and packed up in 10 but that used fucking cables iirc, newest should be 5-5 with good crews so make it 60-60 for arabs.

    cba to google the actual manuals but gonna ask on /wm
    60? From same people who fought in T-90s with hatches open and active defense systems turned off? They will sit there and eat a HARM when push comes to shove.
    > implying those S-300s will be manned by Arabs and not "russian tourists".
    >implying it'll matter if the jews want to smash it anyway

  14. #20294
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    11,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Like the most ancient S-300 was supposed to be set up inside 30 minutes and packed up in 10 but that used fucking cables iirc, newest should be 5-5 with good crews so make it 60-60 for arabs.

    cba to google the actual manuals but gonna ask on /wm
    60? From same people who fought in T-90s with hatches open and active defense systems turned off? They will sit there and eat a HARM when push comes to shove.
    > implying those S-300s will be manned by Arabs and not "russian tourists".
    > implying they won't be manned by the Mossad.
    meh

  15. #20295
    Bartholomeus Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,953
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Like the most ancient S-300 was supposed to be set up inside 30 minutes and packed up in 10 but that used fucking cables iirc, newest should be 5-5 with good crews so make it 60-60 for arabs.

    cba to google the actual manuals but gonna ask on /wm
    60? From same people who fought in T-90s with hatches open and active defense systems turned off? They will sit there and eat a HARM when push comes to shove.
    > implying those S-300s will be manned by Arabs and not "russian tourists".
    > implying they won't be manned by the Mossad.
    > implying they won't even be around long enough for either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

  16. #20296

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    4,146

  17. #20297

  18. #20298
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    5,481
    pretty sure the reason they won't release the tapes is because they accidentally revealed that they've bugged the Saudi embassy

    see also: why they said Video/Audio recordings in the first statement, and now have changed it to "we uh, mitm'd the guys apple watch" which is fundamentally impossible.

  19. #20299
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    2,627
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    pretty sure the reason they won't release the tapes is because they accidentally revealed that they've bugged the Saudi embassy

    see also: why they said Video/Audio recordings in the first statement, and now have changed it to "we uh, mitm'd the guys apple watch" which is fundamentally impossible.
    Of course the consulate is bugged. I'm sure Saudi knows the consulate is bugged. All consulates are bugged. Why let other nations have consulates if you're not going to bug them?

    I don't think concern about revealing they have bugs in the Saudi consulate is the main obstacle.

    The Apple Watch thing is implausible, for sure. Or who knows, maybe something is getting lost in the telling and there is some watch-related data that corroborates the bug audio. Or maybe the room he was killed in was close enough to the car where he'd left his phone that his watch was connected and he recorded an audio clip which synced to his phone and which his fiancé took to the authorities. IIRC they connect over Bluetooth and Bluetooth can occasionally have longer-than-expected range.

  20. #20300
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    5,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    pretty sure the reason they won't release the tapes is because they accidentally revealed that they've bugged the Saudi embassy

    see also: why they said Video/Audio recordings in the first statement, and now have changed it to "we uh, mitm'd the guys apple watch" which is fundamentally impossible.
    Of course the consulate is bugged. I'm sure Saudi knows the consulate is bugged. All consulates are bugged. Why let other nations have consulates if you're not going to bug them?

    I don't think concern about revealing they have bugs in the Saudi consulate is the main obstacle.

    The Apple Watch thing is implausible, for sure. Or who knows, maybe something is getting lost in the telling and there is some watch-related data that corroborates the bug audio. Or maybe the room he was killed in was close enough to the car where he'd left his phone that his watch was connected and he recorded an audio clip which synced to his phone and which his fiancé took to the authorities. IIRC they connect over Bluetooth and Bluetooth can occasionally have longer-than-expected range.
    Then why would they say they have video in the first place?

    idk, I think the guys in charge of the Turkish side of things messed up and now they're backpedalling

    The amount of detail they've released doesn't sound like it would be plausibly recorded from an apple watch, I dunno

    edit: especially since they apparently dismembered the guy, wouldn't you take the watch off first? or at least frisk the guy?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •