hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 981 of 1027 FirstFirst ... 481881931971978979980981982983984991 ... LastLast
Results 19,601 to 19,620 of 20539

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

  1. #19601
    Straight Hustlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    10,403
    ITT: Joe taking them to school in absolute no shocker.


    But really Joe, I applaud your attempts, but are you really going to try have an intelligent discussion with Don & Barth as if they have any interest beyond hearing the click clack of their own keyboards?

  2. #19602
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    7,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Neoliberal bootlickers frantically scrambling to the defense of their patron saint Margaret 'piss trickles down' Thatcher
    She remade an entire country, including the opposition political party, in her own image. A changeover that lasts until this very day.

    What did you do with your life?
    Damn, I haven't dismantled the postwar consensus and created a legacy of greed and corruption. What a waste of my existence.

  3. #19603
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    12,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Dude, your claims were quoted in full two posts up ... stop trying to rephrase them because they make you look like an idiot, it makes it worse ...
    when you stop misrepresenting what i actually said, and really, the only one looking like a idiot here is you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Come on now: you made the outlandish claim, the onus is now on you to prove it. If your dodgy document was referenced far and wide: where are the references? Where are the 'historical writeups' (seriously)? Who are those 'journalists' (because, yeah, because that makes it better)? What 'academic paper' you're not entirely sure of? What are you even blabbering about now?
    for references, and this is not a exhaustive list.

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...d-Germany.html

    https://www.ft.com/content/dd74c884-...3-7e34c07b46ef

    https://www.amazon.com/German-Unific.../dp/023012075X

    https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...-reunification

    and again, you're not actually addressing why the source is "dodgy" only that you have decided it's dodgy, thus it's defacto dodgy. you are not supporting your own claim in any way shape or form.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Ask Joe how it is done! He studied under WESTERN. GERMAN. PROFESSORS. At 'a university' no less. He should know how this shit is done. Don't you Joe?

    No? Let me give you a hint then: where is the verifiable evidence for your claim? Where are the corroborating sources? You know, credible and independent. That sort of thing.
    so now you're expecting credible, independent corroborating sources for something said between two heads of state ? dismissing entirely the notes of the individual there specifically to take said notes because the document in question is leaked ?

    in other words, you put the bar of evidence at the point where a literal time-machine is required, because every individual involved is now dead.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  4. #19604

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    10,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Oh shit, we don't have a recording of a historic event because someone died!

  5. #19605
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    7,828
    Bartholomeus "I expect a fully cited thesis to support your argument, and even then I'll dismiss it" Crane

  6. #19606
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    17,292
    Barth and Don being retarded liberals non-shocker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  7. #19607
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,664
    Remember when Barth and Don both weren't here for a while? Good times

  8. #19608

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    10,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    in other words, you put the bar of evidence at the point where a literal time-machine is required, because every individual involved is now dead.
    RIP Gorbachev. He will be missed. Especially by West German professors.

  9. #19609
    Bartholomeus Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    That dodgy document was cited in:
    I call BS, none of these professors are West Germans.

    Also, all three citations point to the very same source: a translation "from memory" that was "smuggled" from Moscow. Conveniently, no original is available. If only Gorby was still alive. He could have settled it once and for all.

    "Masterpieces of History" indeed.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Don Rumata again."

    Ohh, and BTW, not even in the 'recorded from recollections' part does Thatcher beg Gorbachev to please invade Germany for her.

    I guess Joe skipped "Reading, how the fuck do you do that? 101" ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

  10. #19610
    Bartholomeus Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Bartholomeus "I expect a fully cited thesis to support your argument, and even then I'll dismiss it" Crane
    How about some corroborating evidence from any credible source?

    I mean, Thatcher begging Gorbachev and Mitterand to please invade Germany for her is pretty strong stuff, even for Thatcher.

    Surely someone, somewhere, say in the UK, or France, would have jotted something down on that, right? I mean, even the most unflappable mandarin in Westhall must have gone "wow", when he heard about that ...

    I mean, this was before Trump you know ...

    But no. Countless biographies, history studies (writeups?), articles, papers have been written over this period. None so much as mention it.

    And all Liare and Joe can come up with is a section 'recorded from recollection' in a document smuggled out of Russia, which can't be verified, because no original exists.

    Which then doesn't even support that claim.

    Even for Liare and Joe, this is pretty dire stuff ...

    Actually, no, let me correct myself here: this is exactly the same bullshit they're always trying to pull ... and as always: it's pathetic ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

  11. #19611
    pesadelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Barth and Don being retarded liberals non-shocker.
    This , amazing scenes.

    What two dumbos, the worst part isn't being dumb is actually not wanting to learn new stuff.

    Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk

  12. #19612
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,226
    everyone, calm down

    barth & don, stop the sperge or you're getting a warning or whatever it is these buttons do

  13. #19613

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    10,183
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Barth and Don being retarded liberals non-shocker.
    This , amazing scenes.

    What two dumbos, the worst part isn't being dumb is actually not wanting to learn new stuff.
    Amazing Dunning-Kruger scenes indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk
    Speak American, you filthy Mexican!

  14. #19614

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    10,183
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    everyone, calm down

    barth & don, stop the sperge or you're getting a warning or whatever it is these buttons do
    Last edited by Don Rumata; February 28 2018 at 07:20:34 PM.

  15. #19615
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,267
    ANNA news video on eastern Ghouta



    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

  16. #19616
    Bartholomeus Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Barth and Don being retarded liberals non-shocker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

  17. #19617
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,242
    Do you honestly think Thatcher was so stupid to beg Mitterand and Gorbi to invade Germany? Because some russian faked docs said so? Wow?

  18. #19618

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Barth and Don being retarded liberals non-shocker.
    Pro tip, when don fully supports you its pretry much definitive proof that you're wrong and possibly acutely retarded.

    Fuck I miss the times when both of you complete cunt faces were not here.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  19. #19619
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    9,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Barth and Don being retarded liberals non-shocker.
    Pro tip, when don fully supports you its pretry much definitive proof that you're wrong and possibly acutely retarded.

    Fuck I miss the times when both of you complete cunt faces were not here.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Why are you so angry all the time?

  20. #19620
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    12,419
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Barth and Don being retarded liberals non-shocker.
    Pro tip, when don fully supports you its pretry much definitive proof that you're wrong and possibly acutely retarded.

    Fuck I miss the times when both of you complete cunt faces were not here.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Why are you so angry all the time?
    i have been conducting some research into that, it turns out that there's a rare intestinal worm called Ascarididae butthurtius that affect extremely online people, it's a very new thing but it's picked up from excessive usage of comfy office-chairs and it enters the body rectally, once in it starts reproducing and emitting hormones that makes the individual in question excessively angry about pointless trivia and photophobic thus encouraging them to be even more angry at pointless trivia on the internet.

    quite how it manages to spread across the internet is unknown, but if you have ever taken a look at twitter you already know that it's the biggest health-problems of our times, and it's getting worse, a statistical analysys of FHC shitposting indicate that every regular is infected to some degree, but Isyel, he's gotta be patient zero, not even the worst screeching morons of the twitter-verse can compare to him, it's terrifying.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •