hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 728 of 759 FirstFirst ... 228628678718725726727728729730731738 ... LastLast
Results 14,541 to 14,560 of 15174

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

  1. #14541
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    4,896
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I wonder. If Hitler would have won.

    Would we have problems like these now?
    You wouldn't know because they'd exterminate fat little slav boys at birth.
    Thats actually the truth. Hitlers plan for the entire slav race was to let them all die of hunger, all of them. It wouldnt have just been a change of leadership for the people in the east, they all would have died.
    Oh. Is that why my great grandmother was forcefully relocated in to a new home in northern germany? Really makes u think
    Would you rather want her used as firewood?


    I am sure all those relocations made sense at the time.

    here we go.gif
    Well they did. They were trying to germanize (or whatever the word is) the population
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

  2. #14542
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland, OOS
    Posts
    25,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I wonder. If Hitler would have won.

    Would we have problems like these now?
    You wouldn't know because they'd exterminate fat little slav boys at birth.
    Thats actually the truth. Hitlers plan for the entire slav race was to let them all die of hunger, all of them. It wouldnt have just been a change of leadership for the people in the east, they all would have died.
    Oh. Is that why my great grandmother was forcefully relocated in to a new home in northern germany? Really makes u think
    Would you rather want her used as firewood?


    I am sure all those relocations made sense at the time.

    here we go.gif
    Well they did. They were trying to germanize (or whatever the word is) the population
    Wait, were those nazis or soviets?

  3. #14543
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,285
    is there really much difference?

  4. #14544
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    7,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I wonder. If Hitler would have won.

    Would we have problems like these now?
    You wouldn't know because they'd exterminate fat little slav boys at birth.
    Thats actually the truth. Hitlers plan for the entire slav race was to let them all die of hunger, all of them. It wouldnt have just been a change of leadership for the people in the east, they all would have died.
    Oh. Is that why my great grandmother was forcefully relocated in to a new home in northern germany? Really makes u think
    Would you rather want her used as firewood?


    I am sure all those relocations made sense at the time.

    here we go.gif
    Well they did. They were trying to germanize (or whatever the word is) the population
    Iirc they didnt want to kill the slavs with german ancestry. Which your grandma probably was.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  5. #14545
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    10,858
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    is there really much difference?
    One defeated the other so kind of
    We all rail against class-distinctions, but very few people seriously want to abolish them. Here you come upon the important fact that every revolutionary opinion draws part of its strength from a secret conviction that nothing can be changed.

  6. #14546
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    5,761
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I wonder. If Hitler would have won.

    Would we have problems like these now?
    You wouldn't know because they'd exterminate fat little slav boys at birth.
    Thats actually the truth. Hitlers plan for the entire slav race was to let them all die of hunger, all of them. It wouldnt have just been a change of leadership for the people in the east, they all would have died.
    Oh. Is that why my great grandmother was forcefully relocated in to a new home in northern germany? Really makes u think
    Would you rather want her used as firewood?


    I am sure all those relocations made sense at the time.

    here we go.gif
    Well they did. They were trying to germanize (or whatever the word is) the population
    Iirc they didnt want to kill the slavs with german ancestry. Which your grandma probably was.
    Ahh, yes, the ol' "What to do when people don't follow instructions and fuck outside the race lines." problem. In South Africa, we had to create an entire legal race to contain the problem. I see in Nazi Germany, they were still trying to brush it under the carpet. Disappointing, tbh. I would have expected innovative solutions from the master race.
    meh

  7. #14547
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,754
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I wonder. If Hitler would have won.

    Would we have problems like these now?
    You wouldn't know because they'd exterminate fat little slav boys at birth.
    Thats actually the truth. Hitlers plan for the entire slav race was to let them all die of hunger, all of them. It wouldnt have just been a change of leadership for the people in the east, they all would have died.
    Oh. Is that why my great grandmother was forcefully relocated in to a new home in northern germany? Really makes u think
    Would you rather want her used as firewood?


    I am sure all those relocations made sense at the time.

    here we go.gif
    Well they did. They were trying to germanize (or whatever the word is) the population
    Iirc they didnt want to kill the slavs with german ancestry. Which your grandma probably was.
    Ahh, yes, the ol' "What to do when people don't follow instructions and fuck outside the race lines." problem. In South Africa, we had to create an entire legal race to contain the problem. I see in Nazi Germany, they were still trying to brush it under the carpet. Disappointing, tbh. I would have expected innovative solutions from the master race.
    didn't himmler and friends advocate castration of crossbreeds after the war ?

    good enough to die in the war, not good enough to pass on the genes and so forth.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  8. #14548
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,285
    sounds reasonable and german enough to be true

  9. #14549
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    9,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

    There is greater genetic diversity within 'ethnic groups' than between them https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/

    Societal, cultural and environmental differences are far more influential in the character of a person than who their parents are.
    That doesn't mean that there aren't differing concentrations of certain genes among different ethnic groups...
    The burden of proof for these having a large affect on behaviour lies with the racists.

    Everything else suggests that socio-economic circumstances are by far the leading factor for criminality.
    Just going to play devil's advocate for a second. Do you think any semi serious academic is going to attempt to get funding to try and prove otherwise?

    I don't disagree with you; environment and culture will have a more substantial effect on life outcomes for most people who aren't absolutely genetically gifted/disadvantaged.

    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Provide scientific facts or studies or fuck off with this post-truth bullshit.
    Apologies for wiki but it's well sourced

      Spoiler:
    An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.[21][22][23]
    5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]


    As per the article a poor childhood seems to cause the worst outcomes (albeit worse than an individual without that particular allele).

    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    People are not equal.

    People should be treated equally, with equal rights and respect, under the law.

    So simple.


  10. #14550
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland, OOS
    Posts
    25,248

  11. #14551
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    The burden of proof for these having a large affect on behaviour lies with the racists.

    Everything else suggests that socio-economic circumstances are by far the leading factor for criminality.
    And it's hard to take seriously any proof that would come from someone on this issue, because one has to wonder why they would go out of their way to demonstrate such a thing. Normal people have no vested interest in this topic. It's like bias is built into the question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  12. #14552
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    3,844
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post

    Russian soldiers walk mine-detecting dogs all over Aleppo, without using the corresponding bags to collect their droppings

    lold
    Man talk about taking a shitty situation and making it shittier.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  13. #14553
    Ski Boot Fortior's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    2,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post

    Russian soldiers walk mine-detecting dogs all over Aleppo, without using the corresponding bags to collect their droppings

    lold
    Man talk about taking a shitty situation and making it shittier.
    Yeah, letting dogs take a dump in a dump like that.
    Real men pvp in barges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

  14. #14554
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Location
    florida hick land
    Posts
    4,936
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    dogs are unclean


  15. #14555
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    6,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

    There is greater genetic diversity within 'ethnic groups' than between them https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/

    Societal, cultural and environmental differences are far more influential in the character of a person than who their parents are.
    That doesn't mean that there aren't differing concentrations of certain genes among different ethnic groups...
    The burden of proof for these having a large affect on behaviour lies with the racists.

    Everything else suggests that socio-economic circumstances are by far the leading factor for criminality.
    Just going to play devil's advocate for a second. Do you think any semi serious academic is going to attempt to get funding to try and prove otherwise?

    I don't disagree with you; environment and culture will have a more substantial effect on life outcomes for most people who aren't absolutely genetically gifted/disadvantaged.

    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Provide scientific facts or studies or fuck off with this post-truth bullshit.
    Apologies for wiki but it's well sourced

      Spoiler:
    An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.[21][22][23]
    5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]


    As per the article a poor childhood seems to cause the worst outcomes (albeit worse than an individual without that particular allele).

    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    People are not equal.

    People should be treated equally, with equal rights and respect, under the law.

    So simple.
    And yet, Asians seem just as, if not more capable of extreme violence and crime as anyone else of a different racial persuasion.

    Really doesn't make you think.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  16. #14556
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    10,429
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    And yet, Asians seem just as, if not more capable of extreme violence and crime as anyone else of a different racial persuasion.

    Really doesn't make you think.
    There's a difference between violence as a result of impulse control while living in a society, and violence as an organized activity done by a group against outside threats.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  17. #14557
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    3,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    is there really much difference?
    One defeated the other so kind of
    Missed oppertunities
    "I'll say this ;the Third Army alone with very little help and with
    damned few casulaties,could lick what is left of the Russians in six
    weeks. You mark my words .Don't ever forget them. Someday we
    will have to fight them and it will take six years and cost us six
    million lives."
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  18. #14558

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    3,458
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

    There is greater genetic diversity within 'ethnic groups' than between them https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/

    Societal, cultural and environmental differences are far more influential in the character of a person than who their parents are.
    That doesn't mean that there aren't differing concentrations of certain genes among different ethnic groups...
    The burden of proof for these having a large affect on behaviour lies with the racists.

    Everything else suggests that socio-economic circumstances are by far the leading factor for criminality.
    Just going to play devil's advocate for a second. Do you think any semi serious academic is going to attempt to get funding to try and prove otherwise?

    I don't disagree with you; environment and culture will have a more substantial effect on life outcomes for most people who aren't absolutely genetically gifted/disadvantaged.

    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Provide scientific facts or studies or fuck off with this post-truth bullshit.
    Apologies for wiki but it's well sourced

      Spoiler:
    An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.[21][22][23]
    5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]


    As per the article a poor childhood seems to cause the worst outcomes (albeit worse than an individual without that particular allele).

    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    People are not equal.

    People should be treated equally, with equal rights and respect, under the law.

    So simple.
    And yet, Asians seem just as, if not more capable of extreme violence and crime as anyone else of a different racial persuasion.

    Really doesn't make you think.
    classic case of correlation is not causation.

  19. #14559
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    9,995
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

    There is greater genetic diversity within 'ethnic groups' than between them https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/

    Societal, cultural and environmental differences are far more influential in the character of a person than who their parents are.
    That doesn't mean that there aren't differing concentrations of certain genes among different ethnic groups...
    The burden of proof for these having a large affect on behaviour lies with the racists.

    Everything else suggests that socio-economic circumstances are by far the leading factor for criminality.
    Just going to play devil's advocate for a second. Do you think any semi serious academic is going to attempt to get funding to try and prove otherwise?

    I don't disagree with you; environment and culture will have a more substantial effect on life outcomes for most people who aren't absolutely genetically gifted/disadvantaged.

    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Provide scientific facts or studies or fuck off with this post-truth bullshit.
    Apologies for wiki but it's well sourced

      Spoiler:
    An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.[21][22][23]
    5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]


    As per the article a poor childhood seems to cause the worst outcomes (albeit worse than an individual without that particular allele).

    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    People are not equal.

    People should be treated equally, with equal rights and respect, under the law.

    So simple.


    And yet, Asians seem just as, if not more capable of extreme violence and crime as anyone else of a different racial persuasion.

    Really doesn't make you think.
    Higher levels of autistic neanderthal DNA leave Asiatics more deficient in empathy than other races . Besides, crime and incarceration rates for Asians of all socio-economic backgrounds, in the US at least, would state otherwise.

    And if you'd actually read the page you'd note this:

    In individuals with the low activity MAOA gene, when faced with social exclusion or ostracism showed higher levels of aggression than individuals with the high activity MAOA gene.[41] Low activity MAO-A could significantly predict aggressive behaviour in a high provocation situation, but was less associated with aggression in a low provocation situation. Individuals with the low activity variant of the MAOA gene were just as likely as participants with the high activity variant to retaliate when the loss was small. However, they were more likely to retaliate and with greater force when the loss was large.[42]
    Might be a correlation between that and a number of high profile police shootings in the US where it's turned out that the individuals involved have reacted with a lot of hostility to police officers (Michael Brown etc). And why African Americans tend to get extra tacked onto their sentences for 'resisting arrest'.

    If the gene is so insignificant why is there little or no prevalence in non Blacks? It's almost as if it had been selected out... naturally.

    Certainly makes one cogitate.


  20. #14560
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    10,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    If the gene is so insignificant why is there little or no prevalence in non Blacks? It's almost as if it had been selected out... naturally.

    Certainly makes one cogitate.
    It is almost as if, if you have to spend a quarter of the year snowed in in a small hut it is a reproductive advantage to not kill people that happen to be around you.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •