hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 728 of 759 FirstFirst ... 228628678718725726727728729730731738 ... LastLast
Results 14,541 to 14,560 of 15174

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    I wonder. If Hitler would have won.

Would we have problems like these now?
    You wouldn't know because they'd exterminate fat little slav boys at birth.
    Thats actually the truth. Hitlers plan for the entire slav race was to let them all die of hunger, all of them. It wouldnt have just been a change of leadership for the people in the east, they all would have died.
    Oh. Is that why my great grandmother was forcefully relocated in to a new home in northern germany? Really makes u think
    Would you rather want her used as firewood?

I am sure all those relocations made sense at the time.

here we go.gif
    Well they did. They were trying to germanize (or whatever the word is) the population
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

Thats actually the truth. Hitlers plan for the entire slav race was to let them all die of hunger, all of them. It wouldnt have just been a change of leadership for the people in the east, they all would have died.
    Oh. Is that why my great grandmother was forcefully relocated in to a new home in northern germany? Really makes u think

here we go.gif
    Well they did. They were trying to germanize (or whatever the word is) the population
    Wait, were those nazis or soviets?

is there really much difference?

here we go.gif
    Iirc they didnt want to kill the slavs with german ancestry. Which your grandma probably was.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    One defeated the other so kind of
    We all rail against class-distinctions, but very few people seriously want to abolish them. Here you come upon the important fact that every revolutionary opinion draws part of its strength from a secret conviction that nothing can be changed.

here we go.gif
    Iirc they didnt want to kill the slavs with german ancestry. Which your grandma probably was.
    Ahh, yes, the ol' "What to do when people don't follow instructions and fuck outside the race lines." problem. In South Africa, we had to create an entire legal race to contain the problem. I see in Nazi Germany, they were still trying to brush it under the carpet. Disappointing, tbh. I would have expected innovative solutions from the master race.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

here we go.gif
    Ahh, yes, the ol' "What to do when people don't follow instructions and fuck outside the race lines." problem. In South Africa, we had to create an entire legal race to contain the problem. I see in Nazi Germany, they were still trying to brush it under the carpet. Disappointing, tbh. I would have expected innovative solutions from the master race.
    didn't himmler and friends advocate castration of crossbreeds after the war ?

good enough to die in the war, not good enough to pass on the genes and so forth.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

sounds reasonable and german enough to be true

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post

There is greater genetic diversity within 'ethnic groups' than between them https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/

Societal, cultural and environmental differences are far more influential in the character of a person than who their parents are.
    That doesn't mean that there aren't differing concentrations of certain genes among different ethnic groups...
    The burden of proof for these having a large affect on behaviour lies with the racists.

Everything else suggests that socio-economic circumstances are by far the leading factor for criminality.
    Just going to play devil's advocate for a second. Do you think any semi serious academic is going to attempt to get funding to try and prove otherwise?

I don't disagree with you; environment and culture will have a more substantial effect on life outcomes for most people who aren't absolutely genetically gifted/disadvantaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Provide scientific facts or studies or fuck off with this post-truth bullshit.
    Apologies for wiki but it's well sourced

Spoiler:
    An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.[21][22][23]
    5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]

As per the article a poor childhood seems to cause the worst outcomes (albeit worse than an individual without that particular allele).

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    People are not equal.

People should be treated equally, with equal rights and respect, under the law.

So simple.

The burden of proof for these having a large affect on behaviour lies with the racists.

Everything else suggests that socio-economic circumstances are by far the leading factor for criminality.
    And it's hard to take seriously any proof that would come from someone on this issue, because one has to wonder why they would go out of their way to demonstrate such a thing. Normal people have no vested interest in this topic. It's like bias is built into the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Russian soldiers walk mine-detecting dogs all over Aleppo, without using the corresponding bags to collect their droppings

lold
    Man talk about taking a shitty situation and making it shittier.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post

Russian soldiers walk mine-detecting dogs all over Aleppo, without using the corresponding bags to collect their droppings

lold
    Man talk about taking a shitty situation and making it shittier.
    Yeah, letting dogs take a dump in a dump like that.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

dogs are unclean

There is greater genetic diversity within 'ethnic groups' than between them https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/

Societal, cultural and environmental differences are far more influential in the character of a person than who their parents are.
    That doesn't mean that there aren't differing concentrations of certain genes among different ethnic groups...

Just going to play devil's advocate for a second. Do you think any semi serious academic is going to attempt to get funding to try and prove otherwise?

I don't disagree with you; environment and culture will have a more substantial effect on life outcomes for most people who aren't absolutely genetically gifted/disadvantaged.

Spoiler:
    An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.[21][22][23]
    5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]

As per the article a poor childhood seems to cause the worst outcomes (albeit worse than an individual without that particular allele).

People are not equal.

So simple.
    And yet, Asians seem just as, if not more capable of extreme violence and crime as anyone else of a different racial persuasion.

Really doesn't make you think.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    And yet, Asians seem just as, if not more capable of extreme violence and crime as anyone else of a different racial persuasion.

There's a difference between violence as a result of impulse control while living in a society, and violence as an organized activity done by a group against outside threats.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    One defeated the other so kind of
    Missed oppertunities
    "I'll say this ;the Third Army alone with very little help and with
    damned few casulaties,could lick what is left of the Russians in six
    weeks. You mark my words .Don't ever forget them. Someday we
    will have to fight them and it will take six years and cost us six
    million lives."
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

Spoiler:

People are not equal.

So simple.

classic case of correlation is not causation.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

People are not equal.

So simple.

Higher levels of autistic neanderthal DNA leave Asiatics more deficient in empathy than other races . Besides, crime and incarceration rates for Asians of all socio-economic backgrounds, in the US at least, would state otherwise.

And if you'd actually read the page you'd note this:

In individuals with the low activity MAOA gene, when faced with social exclusion or ostracism showed higher levels of aggression than individuals with the high activity MAOA gene.[41] Low activity MAO-A could significantly predict aggressive behaviour in a high provocation situation, but was less associated with aggression in a low provocation situation. Individuals with the low activity variant of the MAOA gene were just as likely as participants with the high activity variant to retaliate when the loss was small. However, they were more likely to retaliate and with greater force when the loss was large.[42]
    Might be a correlation between that and a number of high profile police shootings in the US where it's turned out that the individuals involved have reacted with a lot of hostility to police officers (Michael Brown etc). And why African Americans tend to get extra tacked onto their sentences for 'resisting arrest'.

If the gene is so insignificant why is there little or no prevalence in non Blacks? It's almost as if it had been selected out... naturally.

Certainly makes one cogitate.

Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    If the gene is so insignificant why is there little or no prevalence in non Blacks? It's almost as if it had been selected out... naturally.

Certainly makes one cogitate.
    It is almost as if, if you have to spend a quarter of the year snowed in in a small hut it is a reproductive advantage to not kill people that happen to be around you.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack