hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 920 of 925 FirstFirst ... 420820870910917918919920921922923 ... LastLast
Results 18,381 to 18,400 of 18482

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

  1. #18381
    Fara's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,661
    or "western media propaganda" in russia when they find doping programs or dead oligarchs that fell out of favor.

    turns out everyone likes to blame some1 else when your caught with your pants down.
    Last edited by Fara; October 8 2017 at 08:30:34 AM.

  2. #18382
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,365
    Anyone with half a brain knew it.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  3. #18383
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    13,815
    And everyone with a full brain doesn't. Thanks for clearing that up miep
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  4. #18384

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Fara View Post
    or "western media propaganda" in russia when they find doping programs or dead oligarchs that fell out of favor.

    turns out everyone likes to blame some1 else when your caught with your pants down.

  5. #18385

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Anyone with half a brain knew it.
    Ppl fail to understand ISIS is a religious sect, they have members of all races, creeds, sex and national origin. Don't confuse the fight overseas (where we're dealing with tribes and homogeneous populations) with the fight in the US or in the West in general. We got hit with a terror attack and everyone froze in their description because it was a white male.

  6. #18386
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    12,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Anyone with half a brain knew it.
    Ppl fail to understand ISIS is a religious sect, they have members of all races, creeds, sex and national origin. Don't confuse the fight overseas (where we're dealing with tribes and homogeneous populations) with the fight in the US or in the West in general. We got hit with a terror attack and everyone froze in their description because it was a white male.
    Yet apart from ISIS claims no one is even entertaining the thought.
    nevar forget

  7. #18387
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,199
    candy crush and miep are

  8. #18388
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,475
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    candy crush and miep are
    Joe was talking about people, not savages.

  9. #18389
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,661
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    candy crush and miep are
    Not playing with a full deck of cards, for $200, edna...
    meh

  10. #18390
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,327
    Fucking sick of people bitching about no terrorist label for Vegas shooter, saying that it is because he is white, whipe ignoring the fact that terrorism requires a political motivation, and doesnt mean the same thing as terrorizing or terrible.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  11. #18391
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,976
    Motivations unknown, I mean I dislike country music but not that much.

    Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  12. #18392
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Fucking sick of people bitching about no terrorist label for Vegas shooter, saying that it is because he is white, whipe ignoring the fact that terrorism requires a political motivation, and doesnt mean the same thing as terrorizing or terrible.
    He's certainly a terrorist, in the classic sense of the word. I just don't believe he's a crypto ISIS member who was a secret muslim. That's dumb as fuck. ISIS will obviously claim anything that makes them look more powerful. That's the entire point of their proselytizing and anarchist cookbook style how to be a jihadi with a truck 101 online training courses.

    They don't teach high powered, scoped arsenal and ballistic calculations from a Vegas suite overlooking a fenced in crowd, anyway. That's all Hollywood.
    meh

  13. #18393
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,327
    If he was a terrorist, what was his political motivation?
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  14. #18394
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    If he was a terrorist, what was his political motivation?
    I'm going with "look at how easy it is to prey on all of you" right now.
    meh

  15. #18395
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,589
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    If he was a terrorist, what was his political motivation?
    I'm going with "look at how easy it is to prey on all of you" right now.
    Not good enough. Looks like just a proper fucking nutjob.


    

  16. #18396
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Missing My Sadie Cat
    Posts
    11,782
    Words have meanings.

    Till proven otherwise, he isn't a terrorist.

    The most apt at current term is mass-murderer.


    "Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany


  17. #18397
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    27,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    If he was a terrorist, what was his political motivation?
    I'm going with "look at how easy it is to prey on all of you" right now.
    Not good enough. Looks like just a proper fucking nutjob.
    Unlike the actual terrorists, right.

  18. #18398
    The Pube Whisperer Maximillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    If he was a terrorist, what was his political motivation?
    I'm going with "look at how easy it is to prey on all of you" right now.
    Not good enough. Looks like just a proper fucking nutjob.
    Unlike the actual terrorists, right.
    You can be a terrorist without being a mass-murderer. I can still remember the good old days when terrorists hijacked planes and took hostages, or planted bombs and then called the authorities so they evacuated the place.

  19. #18399
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Fucking sick of people bitching about no terrorist label for Vegas shooter, saying that it is because he is white, whipe ignoring the fact that terrorism requires a political motivation, and doesnt mean the same thing as terrorizing or terrible.
    Don't you know? Society today is delineated along skin colour and religion more than ever. It's all that matters now. It's important that we fight over labels and ethnicity and religion here. Who cares if he's just some mentally unstable fuckwad who god a gun. It doesn't matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  20. #18400
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    And everyone with a full brain doesn't. Thanks for clearing that up miep
    savage

    i like it

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •