hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 945 of 1008 FirstFirst ... 445845895935942943944945946947948955995 ... LastLast
Results 18,881 to 18,900 of 20148

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    I'm surprised the SU24's could even take off, they're ancient.
    Well, if you lob a mortar round at it, at least some bits of SU24 will become airborne.

I wonder how the "rebels" are gonna feel about it when Ruskis unleash hell on them

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I wonder how the "rebels" are gonna feel about it when Ruskis unleash hell on them
    Given terrible Russian accuracy and the rebels tendency to hide in civilian areas, they are probably feeling pretty good about all the angry young men who are about to loose family members to Russian bombs.

Nothing drives rebel recruitment better than bombing campaigns.

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Observe how the experienced fisherman uses specialized bait to catch the elusive razorfish.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

more art?

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Observe how the experienced fisherman uses specialized bait to catch the elusive razorfish.
    Razor has me ignored, I expect the response would be "But these are upgraded NEW SU24M2's, only 40 years old instead of 60! Truly Russian engineering is a marvel when our old planes outperform your newest F22 XAXAXAXAXA"

Razor has me ignored, I expect the response would be "But these are upgraded NEW SU24M2's, only 40 years old instead of 60! Truly Russian engineering is a marvel when our old planes outperform your newest F22 XAXAXAXAXA"
    They're around the same age as your Tornados

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    20 years younger~~

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    20 years younger~~
    if 2003 is 20 years after 2009 you are of course correct.

the Tornado stopped production in 1998, with the first build in 1979 ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Fencers were only overhauled, not produced, since the dissolution. That said i thought they were going to perform much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Given terrible Russian accuracy and the rebels tendency to hide in civilian areas, they are probably feeling pretty good about all the angry young men who are about to loose family members to Russian bombs.

they better start setting up last hospitals for maximum recruitment efficiency

worked last time
    Last edited by RazoR; January 4 2018 at 05:04:49 PM.

Fencers were only overhauled, not produced, since the dissolution. That said i thought they were going to perform much worse.

worked last time
    Hospitals being targeted, aid workers say
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42591334

LMAO

worked last time

LMAO
    BREAKING NEWS

WARZONE WITH CIVILIAN CAUSALITIES AND INTERMITTENT POWER SUPPLY REQUIRES A LOT OF MEDICAL ZONES

MORE NEWS AT 11

you'd think someone from a country where there was a literal civil war within living memory would have some more understanding of this.

Two weeks of barely anything happening mate. That's all the war in Slovenia was.

Also not in his living memory.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Xeno, don't be so smug about dead people, I mean, someone wrote it up for the BBC, obviously it is news.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Xeno, don't be so smug about dead people, I mean, someone wrote it up for the BBC, obviously it is news.
    *fry squint*

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

worked last time

LMAO
    aaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

what?

worked last time

LMAO
    BREAKING NEWS

WARZONE WITH CIVILIAN CAUSALITIES AND INTERMITTENT POWER SUPPLY REQUIRES A LOT OF MEDICAL ZONES

MORE NEWS AT 11

you'd think someone from a country where there was a literal civil war within living memory would have some more understanding of this.
    This is what I'm talking about. Just because Smarnca posts it, you dismiss it as not news worthy.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

worked last time

LMAO
    BREAKING NEWS

MORE NEWS AT 11

This is what I'm talking about. Just because Smarnca posts it, you dismiss it as not news worthy.
    Are you having a stroke

Look at the context of what smarnca and razor are laughing about