hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 945 of 1008 FirstFirst ... 445845895935942943944945946947948955995 ... LastLast
Results 18,881 to 18,900 of 20148

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

  1. #18881

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,630
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    I'm surprised the SU24's could even take off, they're ancient.
    Well, if you lob a mortar round at it, at least some bits of SU24 will become airborne.

  2. #18882
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,746
    I wonder how the "rebels" are gonna feel about it when Ruskis unleash hell on them


  3. #18883

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    2006
    Posts
    4,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I wonder how the "rebels" are gonna feel about it when Ruskis unleash hell on them
    Given terrible Russian accuracy and the rebels tendency to hide in civilian areas, they are probably feeling pretty good about all the angry young men who are about to loose family members to Russian bombs.

    Nothing drives rebel recruitment better than bombing campaigns.

  4. #18884
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    6,180
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    I'm surprised the SU24's could even take off, they're ancient.
    Observe how the experienced fisherman uses specialized bait to catch the elusive razorfish.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

  5. #18885

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I wonder how the "rebels" are gonna feel about it when Ruskis unleash hell on them
    more art?


  6. #18886
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    3,835
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    I'm surprised the SU24's could even take off, they're ancient.
    Observe how the experienced fisherman uses specialized bait to catch the elusive razorfish.
    Razor has me ignored, I expect the response would be "But these are upgraded NEW SU24M2's, only 40 years old instead of 60! Truly Russian engineering is a marvel when our old planes outperform your newest F22 XAXAXAXAXA"

  7. #18887
    Hoggbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16, 2013
    Posts
    2,381
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    I'm surprised the SU24's could even take off, they're ancient.
    Observe how the experienced fisherman uses specialized bait to catch the elusive razorfish.
    Razor has me ignored, I expect the response would be "But these are upgraded NEW SU24M2's, only 40 years old instead of 60! Truly Russian engineering is a marvel when our old planes outperform your newest F22 XAXAXAXAXA"
    They're around the same age as your Tornados

  8. #18888
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    3,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    I'm surprised the SU24's could even take off, they're ancient.
    Observe how the experienced fisherman uses specialized bait to catch the elusive razorfish.
    Razor has me ignored, I expect the response would be "But these are upgraded NEW SU24M2's, only 40 years old instead of 60! Truly Russian engineering is a marvel when our old planes outperform your newest F22 XAXAXAXAXA"
    They're around the same age as your Tornados
    20 years younger~~

  9. #18889
    Hoggbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16, 2013
    Posts
    2,381
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    I'm surprised the SU24's could even take off, they're ancient.
    Observe how the experienced fisherman uses specialized bait to catch the elusive razorfish.
    Razor has me ignored, I expect the response would be "But these are upgraded NEW SU24M2's, only 40 years old instead of 60! Truly Russian engineering is a marvel when our old planes outperform your newest F22 XAXAXAXAXA"
    They're around the same age as your Tornados
    20 years younger~~
    if 2003 is 20 years after 2009 you are of course correct.

  10. #18890
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    12,006
    the Tornado stopped production in 1998, with the first build in 1979 ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  11. #18891
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,282
    Fencers were only overhauled, not produced, since the dissolution. That said i thought they were going to perform much worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I wonder how the "rebels" are gonna feel about it when Ruskis unleash hell on them
    Given terrible Russian accuracy and the rebels tendency to hide in civilian areas, they are probably feeling pretty good about all the angry young men who are about to loose family members to Russian bombs.

    Nothing drives rebel recruitment better than bombing campaigns.
    they better start setting up last hospitals for maximum recruitment efficiency

    worked last time
    Last edited by RazoR; January 4 2018 at 05:04:49 PM.

  12. #18892
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,746
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Fencers were only overhauled, not produced, since the dissolution. That said i thought they were going to perform much worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I wonder how the "rebels" are gonna feel about it when Ruskis unleash hell on them
    Given terrible Russian accuracy and the rebels tendency to hide in civilian areas, they are probably feeling pretty good about all the angry young men who are about to loose family members to Russian bombs.

    Nothing drives rebel recruitment better than bombing campaigns.
    they better start setting up last hospitals for maximum recruitment efficiency

    worked last time
    Hospitals being targeted, aid workers say
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42591334

    LMAO


  13. #18893
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    3,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Fencers were only overhauled, not produced, since the dissolution. That said i thought they were going to perform much worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I wonder how the "rebels" are gonna feel about it when Ruskis unleash hell on them
    Given terrible Russian accuracy and the rebels tendency to hide in civilian areas, they are probably feeling pretty good about all the angry young men who are about to loose family members to Russian bombs.

    Nothing drives rebel recruitment better than bombing campaigns.
    they better start setting up last hospitals for maximum recruitment efficiency

    worked last time
    Hospitals being targeted, aid workers say
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42591334

    LMAO
    BREAKING NEWS

    WARZONE WITH CIVILIAN CAUSALITIES AND INTERMITTENT POWER SUPPLY REQUIRES A LOT OF MEDICAL ZONES

    MORE NEWS AT 11

    you'd think someone from a country where there was a literal civil war within living memory would have some more understanding of this.

  14. #18894

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    10,720
    Two weeks of barely anything happening mate. That's all the war in Slovenia was.

    Also not in his living memory.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  15. #18895
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,865
    Xeno, don't be so smug about dead people, I mean, someone wrote it up for the BBC, obviously it is news.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  16. #18896
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Xeno, don't be so smug about dead people, I mean, someone wrote it up for the BBC, obviously it is news.
    *fry squint*

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  17. #18897
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I wonder how the "rebels" are gonna feel about it when Ruskis unleash hell on them
    Given terrible Russian accuracy and the rebels tendency to hide in civilian areas, they are probably feeling pretty good about all the angry young men who are about to loose family members to Russian bombs.

    Nothing drives rebel recruitment better than bombing campaigns.
    they better start setting up last hospitals for maximum recruitment efficiency

    worked last time
    Hospitals being targeted, aid workers say
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42591334

    LMAO
    aaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

  18. #18898
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    3,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Xeno, don't be so smug about dead people, I mean, someone wrote it up for the BBC, obviously it is news.
    what?

  19. #18899
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,865
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Fencers were only overhauled, not produced, since the dissolution. That said i thought they were going to perform much worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I wonder how the "rebels" are gonna feel about it when Ruskis unleash hell on them
    Given terrible Russian accuracy and the rebels tendency to hide in civilian areas, they are probably feeling pretty good about all the angry young men who are about to loose family members to Russian bombs.

    Nothing drives rebel recruitment better than bombing campaigns.
    they better start setting up last hospitals for maximum recruitment efficiency

    worked last time
    Hospitals being targeted, aid workers say
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42591334

    LMAO
    BREAKING NEWS

    WARZONE WITH CIVILIAN CAUSALITIES AND INTERMITTENT POWER SUPPLY REQUIRES A LOT OF MEDICAL ZONES

    MORE NEWS AT 11

    you'd think someone from a country where there was a literal civil war within living memory would have some more understanding of this.
    This is what I'm talking about. Just because Smarnca posts it, you dismiss it as not news worthy.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  20. #18900
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    3,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Fencers were only overhauled, not produced, since the dissolution. That said i thought they were going to perform much worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I wonder how the "rebels" are gonna feel about it when Ruskis unleash hell on them
    Given terrible Russian accuracy and the rebels tendency to hide in civilian areas, they are probably feeling pretty good about all the angry young men who are about to loose family members to Russian bombs.

    Nothing drives rebel recruitment better than bombing campaigns.
    they better start setting up last hospitals for maximum recruitment efficiency

    worked last time
    Hospitals being targeted, aid workers say
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42591334

    LMAO
    BREAKING NEWS

    WARZONE WITH CIVILIAN CAUSALITIES AND INTERMITTENT POWER SUPPLY REQUIRES A LOT OF MEDICAL ZONES

    MORE NEWS AT 11

    you'd think someone from a country where there was a literal civil war within living memory would have some more understanding of this.
    This is what I'm talking about. Just because Smarnca posts it, you dismiss it as not news worthy.
    Are you having a stroke

    Look at the context of what smarnca and razor are laughing about

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •