hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1079 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 795799791029106910761077107810791080 LastLast
Results 21,561 to 21,580 of 21599

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    fuck the turks
    slavs have joined the conversation
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    solid gold

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...-idUSKBN1WX1QX

“I thought we were in NATO. I thought that the United States and Turkey were in NATO, and then I discovered by tweet that the U.S. had decided to withdraw its troops and pave the way (for Turkey’s offensive) in the area,” he said. “Like everyone else, I realized that another NATO power had decided to attack partners of the coalition fighting Islamic State.”
    french poodle has an existential crisis

Y'all don't find it disconcerting, that a leader of an allied nation learns of another allied leader's strategic decisions through Twitter, especially when it concerns common operations?

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Y'all don't find it disconcerting, that a leader of an allied nation learns of another allied leader's strategic decisions through Twitter, especially when it concerns common operations?

Tapapapatalk
    There is little about the Trump administration that is NOT disconcerting.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Tapapapatalk
    We live in hell world, enjoy the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Tapapapatalk
    just waiting for a nuclear war started over a twitter spat at this point.

you see, in hellworld things are always bad, and they're always going to get worse, but not in any predictable manner so i am certainly not willing to take a bet out on the above, but we do live in a reality where we genuinely have to entertain the idea it's actually possible.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Tapapapatalk

you see, in hellworld things are always bad, and they're always going to get worse, but not in any predictable manner so i am certainly not willing to take a bet out on the above, but we do live in a reality where we genuinely have to entertain the idea it's actually possible.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

Tapapapatalk

spike on GDP per capita around camp

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Because of stolen equipment, or Turkish atrocities?
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    First one, then t'other
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    First one, then t'other
    only the generator left behind cost 250k, not to mention the forklift

solid gold

“I thought we were in NATO. I thought that the United States and Turkey were in NATO, and then I discovered by tweet that the U.S. had decided to withdraw its troops and pave the way (for Turkey’s offensive) in the area,” he said. “Like everyone else, I realized that another NATO power had decided to attack partners of the coalition fighting Islamic State.”
    Le p'tit Macronion Bonaparte.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    solid gold

Le p'tit Macronion Bonaparte.
    i still like "Little Jupiter" better.
    Viking, n.:

Where is potato gun when you need one?

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

Tapapapatalk
    He tried, but he had a sane counterpart:

30% of Americans support him unwaveringly
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    30% of Americans support him unwaveringly
    So 70% do not support him or do not support him unwaveringly?

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    You (Isyel) are at the ranking top of all the other users in here that consistently just dishes out insults without any other content. You had it coming. Take it like a man and grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Just in case this isn't clear by now (and it really shouldn't be necessary to point out, you're all grownups) saying that people should be killed because of their political or religious convictions IS NOT FUCKING OK. Tempban handed out in the movie thread. Apply a minimum of self control ffs

Well another 20-30% seen to be unsure if he's a total disaster or not. The rest are democrats.