hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1084 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 845849841034107410811082108310841085 LastLast
Results 21,661 to 21,680 of 21693

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    If only Iraq had some rocket scientists of great renown...Or any scientists doing ground breaking work tbh.
    Do we actually know what happened to all the people working under 'Chemical Ali'?

Probably working for Shell or Monsanto now
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Reconnaissance version of a Toyota land cruiser : sensors mounted on an extendable mast.

One day, I'll buy myself one of those. I wonder how much the extra equipment costs?
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    One day, I'll buy myself one of those. I wonder how much the extra equipment costs?
    Jesus Christ, it's not ok to buy people like that any more!
    Quote Originally Posted by cucaldvida View Post
    ...suck on the devices of the callow people...

doesn't the hilux come with a complimentary sergei anyway if you buy from an authorized dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    doesn't the hilux come with a complimentary aby hajar anyway if you buy from an authorized dealer?
    fyp

Maybe the Iranians are smart enough to wait until after the election to do this.

https://apnews.com/0f5efb8f2c00b538dea7ab44acc2f267

The chief of Iran’s paramilitary Revolutionary Guard threatened Saturday to go after everyone who had a role in a top general’s January killing during a U.S. drone strike in Iraq.

The guard’s website quoted Gen. Hossein Salami as saying, “Mr. Trump! Our revenge for martyrdom of our great general is obvious, serious and real.”

U.S. President Donald Trump warned this week that Washington would harshly respond to any Iranian attempts to take revenge for the death of Gen. Qassem Soleimani,tweeting that “if they hit us in any way, any form, written instructions already done we’re going to hit them 1000 times harder.”
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Maybe the Iranians are smart enough to wait until after the election to do this.

https://apnews.com/0f5efb8f2c00b538dea7ab44acc2f267

The chief of Iran’s paramilitary Revolutionary Guard threatened Saturday to go after everyone who had a role in a top general’s January killing during a U.S. drone strike in Iraq.

The guard’s website quoted Gen. Hossein Salami as saying, “Mr. Trump! Our revenge for martyrdom of our great general is obvious, serious and real.”

U.S. President Donald Trump warned this week that Washington would harshly respond to any Iranian attempts to take revenge for the death of Gen. Qassem Soleimani,tweeting that “if they hit us in any way, any form, written instructions already done we’re going to hit them 1000 times harder.”

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    on one hand, Assad is a tinpot dictator, on the other these memes never fail to be funny.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Did she ever mention Assad?
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Did she ever mention Assad?
    Seems like BS at this point.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

At first i was like
    Saudi Arabia has called on Bashar al-Assad to give up power or be removed by force, raising the global stakes at a time when the Russians are shipping troops and military hardware to Syria in an effort to prop up its beleaguered leader.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...assad-in-syria

but then

Saudi Arabia has asked Russia to intervene and help prevent the strategic city of Marib from falling into the hands of Yemen’s Houthis, the Al-Akhbar newspaper reported.
    https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...-houthi-hands/

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    At first i was like
    Saudi Arabia has called on Bashar al-Assad to give up power or be removed by force, raising the global stakes at a time when the Russians are shipping troops and military hardware to Syria in an effort to prop up its beleaguered leader.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...assad-in-syria

but then

Saudi Arabia has asked Russia to intervene and help prevent the strategic city of Marib from falling into the hands of Yemen’s Houthis, the Al-Akhbar newspaper reported.
    https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...-houthi-hands/
    Enjoy your quagmire...
    meh

You don't sound bitter at all. Difference is we are not the ones doing the invading or even trying to displace the arguably functional government.

You don't sound bitter at all. Difference is we are not the ones doing the invading or even trying to displace the arguably functional government.
    Just prop them up with an endless supply of conscripts.
    meh

Sure it does function to chemical attack kids.