hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 955 of 1004 FirstFirst ... 455855905945952953954955956957958965 ... LastLast
Results 19,081 to 19,100 of 20069

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

  1. #19081
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    I'd give you a hug but don't want to lose my wallet.
    mate its your kidneys I want

  2. #19082

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,502
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    I'd give you a hug but don't want to lose my wallet.
    mate its your kidneys I want

  3. #19083
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    I'd give you a hug but don't want to lose my wallet.
    mate its your kidneys I want
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

  4. #19084
    Caldrion Dosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19, 2011
    Posts
    1,959
    According to what one can read about the Turkey campaign it doesnt seem to go stellar atm.

    All gains are subject to counterattacks from YPG and they seems to have issues advancing beyond bordertowns at all. (I assume this might be due to terrain). I guess tanks is of limited use in mountain environment?

  5. #19085
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    15,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    According to what one can read about the Turkey campaign it doesnt seem to go stellar atm.

    All gains are subject to counterattacks from YPG and they seems to have issues advancing beyond bordertowns at all. (I assume this might be due to terrain). I guess tanks is of limited use in mountain environment?
    I assume this is all due to Assad's purge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  6. #19086
    Timaios's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    According to what one can read about the Turkey campaign it doesnt seem to go stellar atm.

    All gains are subject to counterattacks from YPG and they seems to have issues advancing beyond bordertowns at all. (I assume this might be due to terrain). I guess tanks is of limited use in mountain environment?
    I assume this is all due to Assad's purge.
    Probably also the fact that the average Turkish soldier might be a little skittish to fight someone who can actually shoot back with proper guns, unlike the kurds in the Turkish territories.

    Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

  7. #19087
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    6,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Timaios View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    According to what one can read about the Turkey campaign it doesnt seem to go stellar atm.

    All gains are subject to counterattacks from YPG and they seems to have issues advancing beyond bordertowns at all. (I assume this might be due to terrain). I guess tanks is of limited use in mountain environment?
    I assume this is all due to Assad's purge.
    Probably also the fact that the average Turkish soldier might be a little skittish to fight someone who can actually shoot back with proper guns, unlike the kurds in the Turkish territories.
    This, and the fact that the Turkish army cannot have much in the way of morale at all after the gouging it received from its own politicians in the last 10 years or so. They must have fired at least half of the officers after last year's coup attempt. No, I don't think the Turkish army is in any way ready to fight any hard battles.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  8. #19088
    Straight Hustlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    10,227
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Timaios View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    According to what one can read about the Turkey campaign it doesnt seem to go stellar atm.

    All gains are subject to counterattacks from YPG and they seems to have issues advancing beyond bordertowns at all. (I assume this might be due to terrain). I guess tanks is of limited use in mountain environment?
    I assume this is all due to Assad's purge.
    Probably also the fact that the average Turkish soldier might be a little skittish to fight someone who can actually shoot back with proper guns, unlike the kurds in the Turkish territories.
    This, and the fact that the Turkish army cannot have much in the way of morale at all after the gouging it received from its own politicians in the last 10 years or so. They must have fired at least half of the officers after last year's coup attempt. No, I don't think the Turkish army is in any way ready to fight any hard battles.
    The Threat of the Janissaries

    It is time to curb their power [x]

    Leave them be

  9. #19089
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    10,076
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Timaios View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    According to what one can read about the Turkey campaign it doesnt seem to go stellar atm.

    All gains are subject to counterattacks from YPG and they seems to have issues advancing beyond bordertowns at all. (I assume this might be due to terrain). I guess tanks is of limited use in mountain environment?
    I assume this is all due to Assad's purge.
    Probably also the fact that the average Turkish soldier might be a little skittish to fight someone who can actually shoot back with proper guns, unlike the kurds in the Turkish territories.
    This, and the fact that the Turkish army cannot have much in the way of morale at all after the gouging it received from its own politicians in the last 10 years or so. They must have fired at least half of the officers after last year's purge coup attempt. No, I don't think the Turkish army is in any way ready to fight any hard battles.
    meh

  10. #19090
    Caldrion Dosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19, 2011
    Posts
    1,959
    The US officals being cited is beyond retarded i really hope these are fake...

    US getting "conflicting signals" from Turkey on ops in Afrin Syria, per senior administration official
    "We're engaging with a number of different Turkish interlocutors on the military and the political side, and the MFA and then in and around president Erdogan and all of their messages aren't the same" per sr administration official Turkey Afrin Syria
    "There's been rhetoric from President Erdogan and there's been some more private messaging,' per official "We're waiting to see how things develop on the ground" re Turkey Afrin Syria
    US message to Turkey - "We urge them to limit the incursion as much as possibleto ensure that its operations are limited in scope and duration," per official "We want to ensure no party allows Assad's brutal government back into Afrin Syria
    US senior administration official says US and Turkey "still share a desire for the same end states in Syria"
    Kurdish forces in Afrin Syria-"the United States, the Global Coalition have not partnered with them" per 2nd senior administration official "No training, equipping, advising" because no ISIS there
    "To the extent that they've had outside partners, it's been the Russians and others" official says of Kurd forces in Afrin Syria "If they're to feel any betrayal, they should look to their own partners"
    Turkey ops in Afrin Syria not impacting Kurdish allies of the US, at least "not so far," per 2nd administration official
    More on US-Kurds/YPG: "Our objectives in Syria are driven by the US national security interests" per 2nd sr admin official "Our action on the ground are always going to be as a result of where our interests lie"
    "An ally has a specific legal definition" per the official "When you're dealing with any partner, if your interests and their diverge then you're going to have to mitigate that. We're going to continue to operate according to US interests first" re Kurds Syria

  11. #19091
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    2,835
    Ally = Responsibilities. Paperwork. NATO.
    Partner = a handshake that may or may not mean a god damn thing with a hand that most likely have also shook a couple of other hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

  12. #19092
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    28,967
    >2018
    >still having delusions about the function of NATO

    i mean, the only reason turkey got in was their proximity to russian south, to install medium range ballistic missiles

  13. #19093
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    2,835
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    >2018
    >still having delusions about the function of NATO

    i mean, the only reason turkey got in was their proximity to russian south, to install medium range ballistic missiles
    I do/dont. Just an example which works pretty well here, Turks have things on paper (and ballistic missiles on the ground), Kurds do not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

  14. #19094
    Donor Spawinte's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,282
    Germany sells tanks to Turkey. Gets mad when Turkey uses them.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42795943

  15. #19095
    pesadelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Germany sells tanks to Turkey. Gets mad when Turkey uses them.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42795943
    Priceless , and regarding gthe Turkish army incursion let's see what they will achieve, Iam not really seeing a symmetric force wining a asymmetric one .

    Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk

  16. #19096
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    6,919
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Germany sells tanks to Turkey. Gets mad when Turkey uses them.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42795943
    Priceless , and regarding gthe Turkish army incursion let's see what they will achieve, Iam not really seeing a symmetric force wining a asymmetric one .

    Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk
    They could win if they systematically kill every minority group in their path and repopulate taken regions with their own people as Turks are wont to do

  17. #19097
    pesadelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Germany sells tanks to Turkey. Gets mad when Turkey uses them.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42795943
    Priceless , and regarding gthe Turkish army incursion let's see what they will achieve, Iam not really seeing a symmetric force wining a asymmetric one .

    Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk
    They could win if they systematically kill every minority group in their path and repopulate taken regions with their own people as Turks are wont to do
    Well there is that .

    Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk

  18. #19098
    Caldrion Dosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19, 2011
    Posts
    1,959
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Germany sells tanks to Turkey. Gets mad when Turkey uses them.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42795943
    Priceless , and regarding gthe Turkish army incursion let's see what they will achieve, Iam not really seeing a symmetric force wining a asymmetric one .

    Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk
    They could win if they systematically kill every minority group in their path and repopulate taken regions with their own people as Turks are wont to do
    Well there is that .

    Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk
    Seems to be exactly what Erdogan has in mind:

    Erdoğan: First we will uproot all militants from Afrin, then we will make it livable for Syrians
    Disclaimer: this source might be shit, wasnt listed what it was. But seems to be consistent with general Erdogan statements lately.

  19. #19099
    The Pube Whisperer Maximillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,788
    Clearly Turkey needs to enact stage two of their master plan.....

    1. Buy Slav children
    2. Raise fore-mentioned Slav children as slave soldiers
    3. ?????
    4. Gates of Vienna.

  20. #19100

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,502
    disturbing news from Arab peninsula

    Camels banned from Saudi beauty contest over Botox

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •