hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1099 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 99599999104910891096109710981099
Results 21,961 to 21,968 of 21968

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

Imagine being a Westerner in 2021 and having cause of death be bow and arrow.

Fucking hanzo mains

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Quote Originally Posted by August View Post
    Imagine being a Westerner in 2021 and having cause of death be bow and arrow.
    While you're out grocery shopping on a wednesday evening.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Larkonis Trassler is an antisemite:
    https://bit.ly/3t3NfHs

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Guy who committed the murders never held a job and had a history with psychiatry all his adult life (diagnosed schizophrenic). A former friend of him tipped off the police and said he was a ticking time bomb back in 2017. A few years back he posted a video where he confessed to converting to Islam so it's in the right thread, I guess.

Listened to the first reports of this coming in on the news on the radio where police told people in the area to stay inside, and I thought it was just probably some kids fooling around, and unsure what all the fuzz was about. How wrong I was.
    Last edited by helgur; October 14 2021 at 03:33:10 PM.

Odds of this turning into putting more resources into psychiatric care (and most importantly care before a person crashes completely) are probably next to zero, unfortunately. At least in Finland most psych wards have been closed and now due to corona every place is swamped and you can't get any care unless you are actively harming yourself or others.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Odds of this turning into putting more resources into psychiatric care (and most importantly care before a person crashes completely) are probably next to zero, unfortunately. At least in Finland most psych wards have been closed and now due to corona every place is swamped and you can't get any care unless you are actively harming yourself or others.
    Wouldn't have mattered. This guy has been in and out of institutions his whole life (forcibly comitted on several occasions) and the police can't really arrest him if he haven't done anything illigal.

Police really fucked up when they arrived at the supermarket though. They had him cornered in there, but he managed to escape (and it was after that he killed 5 people, he shot the offduty police officer in the arm and injured him in the supermarket). Why they didn't block off all the entrances first is beyond me. It should have been simple, it's a fairly small shop. The police here are really inept on so many levels.

Takes job as a enforcer of state rules and protector of property.

Is smart.

Choose one.

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Wouldn't have mattered. This guy has been in and out of institutions his whole life (forcibly comitted on several occasions) and the police can't really arrest him if he haven't done anything illigal.
    That's the dilemma in a free society: there are those who stay irritating (for the lack of a better term) their whole life, but don't harm others. And then there are those like him. Unless mankind figures out a reliable way to tell those apart - which I doubt will ever happen, this will happen again. One of the prices to pay for living in a free society. And I'm sure the irritating-but-harmless folks outnumber folks like him greatly. But one doesn't report on "happened nothing".