hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1004 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 450490495499410011002100310041005100610071014 ... LastLast
Results 20,061 to 20,080 of 20299

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Trump is pulling out of the Iran deal and Israel is ramping things up over Iran. I hope America is not about to get bounced into another stupid war.

Sooo, suppose you are Kim Jong-un and about to meet Trump sometime soon for setting up some kind of contract ... would you then actually believe in Trump not breaking that on a whim?

gg, well played, Mr. President.
    You do know the US Congress never ratified the Iran deal? It was an executive action by Obama, and Trump can use that piece of paper to wipe his ass with, if he wants to, legally. Not to mention the deal itself was completely ineffective in monitoring Iranian nuclear activities, as the Iranians never agreed to allow inspectors onto any of their military sites, only the civilian ones. As much as the euros are bitching about his pullout, they all agree the deal was bad. The alternative to not having a deal is not immediately war, ffs (though it is the final destination for stupid people). Ultimately, if Iran wants to remain sovereign, it will need to play ball. The West also has economic interests in Iranian industry, so they don't really want a war either. It's what the Saudis will do, that worries me, tbh.
    What a load of bullshit.

Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    Trump is pulling out of the Iran deal and Israel is ramping things up over Iran. I hope America is not about to get bounced into another stupid war.

Sooo, suppose you are Kim Jong-un and about to meet Trump sometime soon for setting up some kind of contract ... would you then actually believe in Trump not breaking that on a whim?

You do know the US Congress never ratified the Iran deal? It was an executive action by Obama, and Trump can use that piece of paper to wipe his ass with, if he wants to, legally. Not to mention the deal itself was completely ineffective in monitoring Iranian nuclear activities, as the Iranians never agreed to allow inspectors onto any of their military sites, only the civilian ones. As much as the euros are bitching about his pullout, they all agree the deal was bad. The alternative to not having a deal is not immediately war, ffs (though it is the final destination for stupid people). Ultimately, if Iran wants to remain sovereign, it will need to play ball. The West also has economic interests in Iranian industry, so they don't really want a war either. It's what the Saudis will do, that worries me, tbh.
    What a load of bullshit.

Your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

Religion of peace strikes again

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44098615

And all of this happened while French singer was praising illegal immigrants on the Eurovision contest
    ayyyy

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44097771
    Last edited by Smarnca; May 13 2018 at 11:39:14 AM.

You do know the US Congress never ratified the Iran deal? It was an executive action by Obama, and Trump can use that piece of paper to wipe his ass with, if he wants to, legally.
    This has what to do with the question? What he can legally do with it or who ratified matters fuck all, Trump completely ruined any perception of the US being trustworthy which is fucking terrible for diplomacy or deals of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Family values.

What a load of bullshit.

Your face.
    We are both shit posters , you just use more text than me , so I recognise shit posting when I see it.

What a load of bullshit.

Your face.
    We are both shit posters , you just use more text than me , so I recognise shit posting when I see it.

Fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

Urban combat

These mine clearance explosive charges seem to be the weapon of choice in Urban warfare Syria

As much as the euros are bitching about his pullout, they all agree the deal was bad.
    This just isn't true. They were even ready to negotiate a separate deal with Iran on their ballistic missiles which was left out while negotiating the nuke deal. Trump wouldn't budge.

Honestly most of your paragraph is just false.
    I'm sure it's frustrating to be sperging about how someone said "no, not doing that yet" - but we've had 7 years to learn to pace ourselves after killing a block. And I dare say -- we've gotten quite good at it.

Sorry if it doesn't suit the armchair generals who have never committed to anything for more than 2 months, but by now we've learned that we really don't give a shit about what you think v0v.

Ultimately, if Iran wants to remain sovereign, it needs to keep developing nukes.
    fyp

Religion of cheeky breeky strikes again in Belgium. Two cops and one civilian dead. Perp shouting Allah akhbar gunned down with 72 bullets fired at him.
    Last edited by Sacul; May 29 2018 at 07:50:12 PM.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

we fail at cultural enrichment

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    we fail at cultural enrichment

Its from a movie. Get your facts straight:

http://faktenfinder.tagesschau.de/in...hetze-101.html
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BjAPpLqA...=vito_vittorio

Damn candy you are such a bad

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by Adolith View Post
    Stop spoil my fun, I just want to see Joe goes ballistic.
    Last edited by Candy Crush; May 30 2018 at 12:17:21 PM.

"lol jokes on u i was only pretending to be retarded"
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

In real life a monkey manages to save a child from a balcony and one of his brothers manages to kill four people in Belgium

www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-44289404

Nvm it's five
    Last edited by Smarnca; May 30 2018 at 02:01:08 PM.

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    I see that he got an infraction, but how about just banning him?
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    In real life a monkey manages to save a child from a balcony and one of his brothers manages to kill four people in Belgium

www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-44289404

Nvm it's five
    The Librarian would be very disappointed in you. Also angry. Humans are great apes, not monkeys. There's a difference. Do not anger the orangutan, for he will twist your head off.