hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1004 of 1004 FirstFirst ... 45049049549941001100210031004
Results 20,061 to 20,070 of 20070

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

  1. #20061
    pesadelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Trump is pulling out of the Iran deal and Israel is ramping things up over Iran. I hope America is not about to get bounced into another stupid war.


    Sooo, suppose you are Kim Jong-un and about to meet Trump sometime soon for setting up some kind of contract ... would you then actually believe in Trump not breaking that on a whim?

    gg, well played, Mr. President.
    You do know the US Congress never ratified the Iran deal? It was an executive action by Obama, and Trump can use that piece of paper to wipe his ass with, if he wants to, legally. Not to mention the deal itself was completely ineffective in monitoring Iranian nuclear activities, as the Iranians never agreed to allow inspectors onto any of their military sites, only the civilian ones. As much as the euros are bitching about his pullout, they all agree the deal was bad. The alternative to not having a deal is not immediately war, ffs (though it is the final destination for stupid people). Ultimately, if Iran wants to remain sovereign, it will need to play ball. The West also has economic interests in Iranian industry, so they don't really want a war either. It's what the Saudis will do, that worries me, tbh.
    What a load of bullshit.

    Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk

  2. #20062
    Donor lubica's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    On the shitty side of the Alps
    Posts
    4,716
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Trump is pulling out of the Iran deal and Israel is ramping things up over Iran. I hope America is not about to get bounced into another stupid war.


    Sooo, suppose you are Kim Jong-un and about to meet Trump sometime soon for setting up some kind of contract ... would you then actually believe in Trump not breaking that on a whim?

    gg, well played, Mr. President.
    You do know the US Congress never ratified the Iran deal? It was an executive action by Obama, and Trump can use that piece of paper to wipe his ass with, if he wants to, legally. Not to mention the deal itself was completely ineffective in monitoring Iranian nuclear activities, as the Iranians never agreed to allow inspectors onto any of their military sites, only the civilian ones. As much as the euros are bitching about his pullout, they all agree the deal was bad. The alternative to not having a deal is not immediately war, ffs (though it is the final destination for stupid people). Ultimately, if Iran wants to remain sovereign, it will need to play ball. The West also has economic interests in Iranian industry, so they don't really want a war either. It's what the Saudis will do, that worries me, tbh.
    What a load of bullshit.

    Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk
    Your face.


    Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

  3. #20063
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,492
    Religion of peace strikes again

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44098615

    And all of this happened while French singer was praising illegal immigrants on the Eurovision contest
    ayyyy


    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44097771
    Last edited by Smarnca; May 13 2018 at 11:39:14 AM.


  4. #20064

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    10,331
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    You do know the US Congress never ratified the Iran deal? It was an executive action by Obama, and Trump can use that piece of paper to wipe his ass with, if he wants to, legally.
    This has what to do with the question? What he can legally do with it or who ratified matters fuck all, Trump completely ruined any perception of the US being trustworthy which is fucking terrible for diplomacy or deals of any kind.

  5. #20065
    jimmychrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31, 2011
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Family values.

  6. #20066
    pesadelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Trump is pulling out of the Iran deal and Israel is ramping things up over Iran. I hope America is not about to get bounced into another stupid war.


    Sooo, suppose you are Kim Jong-un and about to meet Trump sometime soon for setting up some kind of contract ... would you then actually believe in Trump not breaking that on a whim?

    gg, well played, Mr. President.
    You do know the US Congress never ratified the Iran deal? It was an executive action by Obama, and Trump can use that piece of paper to wipe his ass with, if he wants to, legally. Not to mention the deal itself was completely ineffective in monitoring Iranian nuclear activities, as the Iranians never agreed to allow inspectors onto any of their military sites, only the civilian ones. As much as the euros are bitching about his pullout, they all agree the deal was bad. The alternative to not having a deal is not immediately war, ffs (though it is the final destination for stupid people). Ultimately, if Iran wants to remain sovereign, it will need to play ball. The West also has economic interests in Iranian industry, so they don't really want a war either. It's what the Saudis will do, that worries me, tbh.
    What a load of bullshit.

    Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk
    Your face.
    We are both shit posters , you just use more text than me , so I recognise shit posting when I see it.

    Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk

  7. #20067
    Donor lubica's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    On the shitty side of the Alps
    Posts
    4,716
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Trump is pulling out of the Iran deal and Israel is ramping things up over Iran. I hope America is not about to get bounced into another stupid war.


    Sooo, suppose you are Kim Jong-un and about to meet Trump sometime soon for setting up some kind of contract ... would you then actually believe in Trump not breaking that on a whim?

    gg, well played, Mr. President.
    You do know the US Congress never ratified the Iran deal? It was an executive action by Obama, and Trump can use that piece of paper to wipe his ass with, if he wants to, legally. Not to mention the deal itself was completely ineffective in monitoring Iranian nuclear activities, as the Iranians never agreed to allow inspectors onto any of their military sites, only the civilian ones. As much as the euros are bitching about his pullout, they all agree the deal was bad. The alternative to not having a deal is not immediately war, ffs (though it is the final destination for stupid people). Ultimately, if Iran wants to remain sovereign, it will need to play ball. The West also has economic interests in Iranian industry, so they don't really want a war either. It's what the Saudis will do, that worries me, tbh.
    What a load of bullshit.

    Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk
    Your face.
    We are both shit posters , you just use more text than me , so I recognise shit posting when I see it.

    Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk
    Fair enough


    Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

  8. #20068

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,510
    Urban combat


  9. #20069

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,510
    These mine clearance explosive charges seem to be the weapon of choice in Urban warfare Syria


  10. #20070

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Snigg-PL
    Posts
    1,423
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    As much as the euros are bitching about his pullout, they all agree the deal was bad.
    This just isn't true. They were even ready to negotiate a separate deal with Iran on their ballistic missiles which was left out while negotiating the nuke deal. Trump wouldn't budge.

    Honestly most of your paragraph is just false.
    I'm sure it's frustrating to be sperging about how someone said "no, not doing that yet" - but we've had 7 years to learn to pace ourselves after killing a block. And I dare say -- we've gotten quite good at it.

    Sorry if it doesn't suit the armchair generals who have never committed to anything for more than 2 months, but by now we've learned that we really don't give a shit about what you think v0v.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •