hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1082 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 82582982103210721079108010811082108310841085 ... LastLast
Results 21,621 to 21,640 of 21775

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

Bad when they take place outside of Internet Spaceship shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    and yes, in the real world you do have to work with people that do bad things
    In the real world Osama bin Laden was killed but since Obama is not Trump then four legs good, two legs bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    In the real world Osama bin Laden was killed but since Obama is not Trump then four legs good, two legs bad.
    Osama bin Laden was not a representative of a sovereign state, one that the US is not at war with. There are worse people who would surely deserve a Hellfire to the head for the genocides they've committed but they aren't killed, are they?

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

Quote Originally Posted by Timaios View Post
    Osama bin Laden was not a representative of a sovereign state, one that the US is not at war with. There are worse people who would surely deserve a Hellfire to the head for the genocides they've committed but they aren't killed, are they?
    For shits and giggles find out how many of the worst dictators have been installed, trained and funded by Murica.

adoration overdose?

Hurr hurr, 50 people died, so funny.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Osama bin Laden was not a representative of a sovereign state, one that the US is not at war with.
    Oh I didn't realise terrorists needed an non-affiliation with a nation state [probably Saudi Arabia in Osama's case] to be considered a terrorist. How foolish of me!

Next time planes are flown into a skyscraper or two then we leave the Taliban alone eh?

There are worse people who would surely deserve a Hellfire to the head for the genocides they've committed but they aren't killed, are they?
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    For shits and giggles find out how many of the worst dictators have been installed, trained and funded by Murica.
    Classic Soviet style whataboutism.
    Last edited by Meester; January 7 2020 at 07:22:16 PM.

Its Europe who are the most screwed by America being run by a lunatic in this instance. If there's a war in the region guess where all the refugees are going to end up? If the Iranian economy keeps shrinking by 9% a year guess where economic migrants are going to turn up? Guess who has wanted access to Iran as an emerging market for the last decade and benefits from a sanction free Iran?

The only reason Trump gives a shit about Iran is because he wants to tear up Obamas treaty.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    hahah assassinations xd

bad when anyone but US does them
    americans have a hard time accepting they are serfs to an evil empire, unlike russians who are content with that knowledge

Osama bin Laden was not a representative of a sovereign state, one that the US is not at war with.
    Oh I didn't realise terrorists needed an non-affiliation with a nation state [probably Saudi Arabia in Osama's case] to be considered a terrorist. How foolish of me!

Next time planes are flown into a skyscraper or two then we leave the Taliban alone eh?

There are worse people who would surely deserve a Hellfire to the head for the genocides they've committed but they aren't killed, are they?
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Classic Soviet style whataboutism.
    When it’s a state actor, it’s not terrorism, it’s war. :dunno:

And it’s hardly whataboutism to note that the US will happily prop up a murderous dictatorship so long as that dictator plays nice with American business interests. We only get upset when the murderous dictator in question decides to reject domination by American capital.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post

adoration overdose?
    Dead man gets bigger crowds than Chihuahua's inauguration, that's the real headline.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Pew pew pew, Iranian missiles hit US airbases in Iraq

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Oh, fuck. Here we go again

What they follow up with from their proxies in the next few days will be the real action I think. Firing a bunch of dumb intermediate missiles on a mostly empty, large air base in the middle of the desert is a pretty easy tasks, but not really going to be military effective. The missile barrage is either likely for a propaganda gesture, or it is a distraction from other follow on actions.

Or prodding what the Orange is willing to do with a slight escalation.

Are there any news that say the truth?

"Two corrupt regimes slowly escalate towards a war that would ensure that both remain in power"
    My solo pvp video: Yankunytjude... That attitude!
    Solo/small gang proposal: Ship Velocity Vectors

The missiles they fired were probably to demonstrate they are doing something for their internal audience. If they are planning anything 'real' I suspect they will be more patient.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

I read somewhere that Iran claimed that if there is no retaliation/escalation back from US they consider this thing done. I dont necessarily believe that even if that statement turns out to be true.
    And Iran is also claiming 80ppl dead from the missiles and if thats true then this is for sure not over. Fuckin idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    I read somewhere that Iran claimed that if there is no retaliation/escalation back from US they consider this thing done. I dont necessarily believe that even if that statement turns out to be true.
    And Iran is also claiming 80ppl dead from the missiles and if thats true then this is for sure not over. Fuckin idiots.
    US claims the missiles hit unpopulated areas outside the airbase. If that's true it sure looks like a very measured Iranian demonstration making sure to avoid casualties. (I assume they missed intentionally)

What a weird world we live in today.