hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1072 of 1076 FirstFirst ... 72572972102210621069107010711072107310741075 ... LastLast
Results 21,421 to 21,440 of 21517

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by MortyM View Post
    The list of shot down airlines is actually quite long: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...down_incidents
    Not to mention the unsolved ones. In the 80s an Italian DC9 got downed very probably by NATO, French or US planes, with a missile intended for a lybian mig. The truth will never surface, the only proven thing is that the military actively contrasted the investigations.

https://it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strage_di_Ustica

https://it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inci...i_Castelsilano
    My solo pvp video: Yankunytjude... That attitude!
    Solo/small gang proposal: Ship Velocity Vectors

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    I get the feeling people who bought SAMs from Russia either got shit training, or didn't pay for the extra training that actually allows them to accurately identify enemy aircraft.
    Or these things doesnt work as in american action movies.
    Everyone who is surprised this could happen have obviusly not served in the military.
    Right but this is two civilian airliners now because the client state SAM operators didn’t know what the fuck they were doing.
    Is it possible the Russian systems are so shitty that they can't tell the difference between civilian and military planes? Because if that were the case, we might be able to classify them as WMDs, and sanction anyone who uses them (while we subtly suggest that Patriot systems are better and people should buy those instead).
    Perhaps the weapon system has nothing to do with it (=the identification of the plane)? At least back in my time as an AA gunner, someone else was responsible for identifying the targets I'm supposed to shot at. I got basically told "red/blue/green (=neutral/unknown)" and depending on the alert state, I'd shot at red only or both red and green. No questions asked, as my task was to properly aim at the target and shot it down, not do the identification.

Sure, modern missile systems have changed things a lot. But I could still envision that there are two (or more) different systems for identification of a target and aiming/shooting. One way to explain the incident: Iran bought the weapons, but not the "identification systems" or can't handle the latter properly.

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    It is a bit weird that they shot at a plane that was in climb out of the nations biggest civilian airport though.

One would think that they would do a double-take...
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    It is a bit weird that they shot at a plane that was in climb out of the nations biggest civilian airport though.

One would think that they would do a double-take...
    Apparently a commander saw the plane and thought it was a missile, tried to contact someone higher up the chain of command but didn't get a response within 10 seconds and then decided to press the button. Everyone involved was put into quarantine and had no contact with anyone while a massive cover up was orchestrated to try and stop anyone in the government finding out the truth. It took like 12 hours for those at the top of qud to discover what happened.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Typical middle east incompetence.
    1Look at speed, flight profile, and then timetable.
    2 Stanislav Petrov logic no way in hell the US would attack with just one plane/drone/cruise missile
    3 Their integrated air defence system is a piece of shit as they could not connect to it or it does not work

In the meantime, on other continent

Dingo 1- IED 0
    A little tough utility/transport vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    'Tis but a scratch ...
    will probably just buff out ...

No fatalities counts as a win for the Dingo tbh.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

The Epic Store is amazing, I've been able to save so much money by not buying their games.

Trump Peace plan "Deal of the century" is revealed, everyone is running to endorse it! (in Israek that is)...

All border crossings and port controlled by Israel, no rights in "Israel" and all settlements remains. and a 40% annexation of Area C, what is not to like for the Palestinians?

“Yes, the greatest plan. I got that from Ben. Great guy, Ben. Terribly unfair they way they are treating him there. Almost as unfairly as I’m being treated by those do nothing Democrat’s...”
    meh

Trump's plan for Israeli-Palestinian peace won't work.
    But to be fair no prior plan has worked either.

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    there was a good quip on twitter where someone asked if a Macdonnald's cheeseburger could claim the bounty

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    To be twice as fair this plan is the most one sided and retarded plan that was ever conceived in the attempt to bring peace in this conflict

But you can't expect anything less from Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    To be twice as fair this plan is the most one sided and retarded plan that was ever conceived in the attempt to bring peace in this conflict

To be triple fair: the plan, or it's contents, was never meant to work.

Merely to divert attention away from Trump's impeachment, and Bibbi's up-coming fraud and corruption trail.
    Not really working tho.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post

To be triple fair: the plan, or it's contents, was never meant to work.

Merely to divert attention away from Trump's impeachment, and Bibbi's up-coming fraud and corruption trail.

Ah but then bam!

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The impeachment hearings have been thrown into chaos after President Trump announced that he supports impeachment, forcing Democrats to oppose their own impeachment inquiry.

"Impeachment? I'm for it. Great idea. Best idea, maybe ever," he said, adding that he's "getting kinda sick of all this winning anyway."

OK that actually is quite clever

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

We’ve been subjected to a bantering again in London

Streatham shooting: Police kill 'suicide bomber' with three shots in London high street
    Well done lads.

Early release and reintegration doesn't seem to be a working solution currently.