hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1056 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 56556956100610461053105410551056105710581059 ... LastLast
Results 21,101 to 21,120 of 21303

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Tangent to boogaloo & fresh sanctions,

What's Trump going to do? Sanction BitCoin?

That'll be hilarious!
    I think NVIDIA (and maybe AMD) will have some unpleasant calls about why their tech is in Iran. Now, I be honest, not sure those rigs are using them but who ever supplied it, if a US friend, will have some explaining to do...

But that depends if that type of tech is on teh embargo list or not ofc which they very well might not be and I'm talking out of my ass. I only know that the US takes export rules very, very, very seriously and they extend them to other countries by proxy (force).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

those are ASIC units, nobody sane mines on GPU's and haven't done for years.

it's also a massive waste of electricity.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

Depends how free your electricity is and how much you need international currency.

Surprised you couldn't fit "CIA" and "False flag" in there too...

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    You (Isyel) are at the ranking top of all the other users in here that consistently just dishes out insults without any other content. You had it coming. Take it like a man and grow up.

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

r u ok?
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

I mined it therefore it is free...

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    I think NVIDIA (and maybe AMD) will have some unpleasant calls about why their tech is in Iran.
    what

did toyota have to explain how hundreds of their brand new hiluxes ended up in ISIS possession?

The U.S. has this restriction on exporting cryptography*), which might be what Lowa referred to. Not sure if those Toyotas are into cryptography much...

*) The reason why PGP's source code was distributed as a book back in the day.

I think NVIDIA (and maybe AMD) will have some unpleasant calls about why their tech is in Iran.
    what

did toyota have to explain how hundreds of their brand new hiluxes ended up in ISIS possession?
    I can Help you out there tovarich.
    Holland and other countries had a 'assist moderate anti Isis groups' peogram who among other things provided Toyota cars, yes brand new ones.

Low and behold some groups joined Isis, were defeated by Isis or straight up sold the gear.

It was a big stink in Dutch Parliament, mistakes were made and a few token political heads rolled.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    what

Holland and other countries had a 'assist moderate anti Isis groups' peogram who among other things provided Toyota cars, yes brand new ones.

Low and behold some groups joined Isis, were defeated by Isis or straight up sold the gear.

It was a big stink in Dutch Parliament, mistakes were made and a few token political heads rolled.

I think i asked something else but have an "orly?" anyway.

wuh-woh: Iran seizes 1,000 Bitcoin mining machines after power spike

(though notably the article mentions two former factories, not a mosque)

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    what

And unless I dreamed it that story was all over the world, the US was not happy and very much asked WTF?!
    Russia may not care but the US sure does, trust me.

Interesting on the ASIC though, shows my level of engagement in mining these days. But speaking of Nvidia, wasnt part of their 50% market cap loss due to significant slow down of GPU sales for mining farms?
    And that was like a little over a year back I think, how new is using ASIC's as the main crunching part?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

And unless I dreamed it that story was all over the world, the US was not happy and very much asked WTF?!
    Which is funny when you consider how many terrorist groups end up with good ol' American military hardware all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

Which is funny when you consider how many terrorist groups end up with good ol' American military hardware all the time.
    You forget to differentiate between "US friendly" and "US non-friendly" groups.
    Easy trap to fall in

A lot of the US friendly groups become non-friendly within pretty short time frames.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

A lot of the US friendly groups become non-friendly within pretty short time frames.
    With the sole exception of kurds they are all (from libya to afghanistan) bands of animals without regard for human life, theirs or otherwise, that do what their mullah tells them. Not the smartest investment unless you just want to see that particular part of the world burn. Oh, wait.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Not having any regard for human life is a condition not only confined to assholes roaming around the stretch of Libya to Afghanistan. The reason they come off as "primitive bands of animals" is because they really have to improvise being assholes. We can do it far more efficiently with the latest innovations from "Murder Death & Sons ACME inc."

A group that kills indiscriminately with missiles launched hundreds of miles away is no better than another group which does the killing with a machete.