hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 903 of 925 FirstFirst ... 403803853893900901902903904905906913 ... LastLast
Results 18,041 to 18,060 of 18483

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

Someone has to supply them a MM-styled Ford Falcon.

If somebody enjoys first person footage
    SAA + Hezbollah vs FSA, Zabadani

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    No idea if that picture is real or not but I remember a landscaping business in the USA getting hate when a pickup with their name and phone number on the doors appeared in ISIS land.

The pickup had been traded in.

The dealership sold it on to a second-hand vehicle wholesaler.

The wholesaler sold a bunch of pickups and trucks to a company in Turkey who in turn funneled them to ISIS as part of the oil smuggling racket in the early days of the Caliphate.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/14/us...uit/index.html
    Who is the mafia?

That is pretty intense... jesus fuck. But is that FSA they fight, I was under the impression they were long gone and its just versions of ISIS left?
    Also, Hizballs and SA together, I guess thats been a thing for some time (I assume their goals align somewhere) but I've heard it more outspoken lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Also, Hizballs and SA together, I guess thats been a thing for some time (I assume their goals align somewhere) but I've heard it more outspoken lately?
    Have you been living under a rock? Hezbollah has sent fighters to support Assad since years. It's more outspoken because as the years go by and casualties in the SAA continue to mount, more and more % of the fighters on Team Assad are made up by foreigners (i.e. Hezbollah and whatever Iran sends).

The SAA has proper uniforms and equipment now, it seems.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    The SAA has proper uniforms and equipment now, it seems.
    It seems the rekking Rusky did teach em something. They're about to win there anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Fara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Have you been living under a rock?
    No. I still live comfortably in my city flat. I am well aware they are involved, question was more how much that has grown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

It seems the rekking Rusky did teach em something. They're about to win there anyway
    Got a bit of mileage out of the win. The judges favoured idiot aggre.

is he ok?

he's a massive crybaby who got lots of attention in the ukraine civil war and it went to his head. a lot.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    he's a massive crybaby who got lots of attention in the ukraine civil war and it went to his head. a lot.
    we found Mieps twitter persona

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    It's Jihadi Julian

He's a 'journalist' for our biggest tabloid Bild, which dominates the market as if you rolled all British tabloids into one, heavily conservative and Israel-apologetic.
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    He's a 'journalist' for our biggest tabloid Bild, which dominates the market as if you rolled all British tabloids into one, heavily conservative and Israel-apologetic.
    Ignore the israel hating lefty pussy, the Bild is actualy pretty good regarding foreign affairs, at least they do research their own and are fact based. For the local or regional part.... well, not so much.

They did a pretty good job regarding ukraine or syria. Razors fetish for him should tell you enough.
    Last edited by Miep; September 4 2017 at 09:08:06 PM.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Ignore the israel hating lefty pussy, the Bild is actualy pretty good regarding foreign affairs, at least they do research their own and are fact based. For the local or regional part.... well, not so much.

They did a pretty good job regarding ukraine or syria. Razors fetish for him should tell you enough.
    He did a pretty shity job in Syria mate. SAA in his eyes were worse than ISIS and he supported the terrorist groups like Fateh al-Sham and FSA. He was also bulshitting hard during Aleppo liberation

:LOL:

From wiki's article on the Bild:

Bild is published in tabloid format.[11] In the paper's beginnings, Springer was influenced by the model of the British tabloid Daily Mirror,[3] although Bild's paper size is larger, this is reflected in its mix of celebrity gossip, crime stories and political analysis. However, its articles are often considerably shorter compared to those in British tabloids, and the whole paper is thinner as well. Bild has been known to use controversial devices such as the sensational headlines and invented "news" to increase its readership.
    [...]
    In 2004 Bild was publicly reprimanded twelve times by the Deutscher Presserat (de) (German Press Council).[3] This amounts for a third of the reprimands this self-regulation council of the German press declared that year. As of 2012, it receives more reprimands from this watchdog body than any other newspaper.[2]
    The last bit means they failed to publish along basic moral rules set by journalists themselves.

EDIT: I am not surprised that Miep likes the Bild. It's basically his posting style but as the 8th largest newspaper in the world.
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

He did a pretty shity job in Syria mate. SAA in his eyes were worse than ISIS and he supported the terrorist groups like Fateh al-Sham and FSA. He was also bulshitting hard during Aleppo liberation
    FSA a terrorist group?
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.

The last bit means they failed to publish along basic moral rules set by journalists themselves.
    See, thats the problem here. You and your lefty friends rate moral over facts. I dont.