hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1041 of 1053 FirstFirst ... 41541941991103110381039104010411042104310441051 ... LastLast
Results 20,801 to 20,820 of 21050

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

All refugees have the same mental health problems.
    Just like all poor people have the same bootstraps problems and black people have the same kleptomaniac problems.

Or maybe we can afford them some personal agency instead of patronising them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Just like all poor people have the same bootstraps problems and black people have the same kleptomaniac problems.

Edgy
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post

Edgy
    You think that not being a bigoted shitbag is edgy?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post

Edgy
    You think that not being a bigoted shitbag is edgy?
    It was clearly a response to posts before his.
    Schopenhauer:

First, it is ridiculed.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    I think the point is that young age or being of the fairer sex does not preclude any terrorist or violent action.
    So what is your conclusion? We should ban the girl from training under supervision in gun clubs because she comes from the Middle East? Offcourse young people or being of the fairer sex doesn't preclude that, but is that sufficient grounds to make informed intelligent decisions on anything? Following that logic (and generalization) we should also ban middle aged men living home with their parents from joining gun clubs too because that was the demographic our own home grown terrorist mass murder spawned from.
    Why paint with such a broad stroke?

IMO the problem isnt so much that she might be a potential Jihadi or from the ME. I think that from a psych standpoint it is not wise to give somebody gun shooting lessons who is a refugee from a active warzone. It is literally a trigger warning in a psych sense.
    Of all the things you can possibly do to help a refugee from a warzone integrate into their new homeland gun lessons shouldn't be one.
    You can't speculate on the level of trauma a 'refugee'' has suffered.
    The fuck you can mate.

A person living in peace all of their life in London or a refugee from a active warzone.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    I didn't mean to be offensive... A refugee could just as easily be someone of relative wealth who saw the writing on the wall and escaped before being personally affected.
    It must be because i work with refugee's weekly to monthly and did a internship at a refugee organisation as part of my psychology master but i can really not fathom why anybody thinks this is a good idea.
    You dont need to have PTSD or heavy trauma to be triggered by gun practice if you recently came from a active war zone. Again of all the things.........

Offcourse we dont have all the details we just go by the posting in FHC and linked articles.
    Last edited by Sacul; February 9 2019 at 01:24:51 AM.
    Schopenhauer:

First, it is ridiculed.

In other news, apparently gulags not only don't exist any more, but the ones that did were actually compassionate non-violent rehabilitation communities.

Students at a leading London university have been condemned as blind to reality after defending the system of Soviet Gulag labour camps where thousands perished as “compassionate” places of rehabilitation.

Trans rights campaigners at Goldsmiths University described the Gulags as benign places where inmates received education, training and enjoyed the opportunity to take part in clubs, sports and theatre groups.

Ms Graham said: “I said that I thought their choice of language, in talking about lists and purging people was intended to shut down debate about trans people and the law. I then received unpleasant and dehumanising threats about being sent to the Gulag. I feel bad for other trans people because this kind of response by some makes them seem so extreme and intolerant.”
    Indeed, Ms Graham.

This is why listening to universities and their students as a source of political commentary is fucking retarded.

Nobody listens to universities in that way though.

Any other retarded thoughts you'd like to share?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    In other news, apparently gulags not only don't exist any more, but the ones that did were actually compassionate non-violent rehabilitation communities.

Students at a leading London university have been condemned as blind to reality after defending the system of Soviet Gulag labour camps where thousands perished as “compassionate” places of rehabilitation.

Trans rights campaigners at Goldsmiths University described the Gulags as benign places where inmates received education, training and enjoyed the opportunity to take part in clubs, sports and theatre groups.

Ms Graham said: “I said that I thought their choice of language, in talking about lists and purging people was intended to shut down debate about trans people and the law. I then received unpleasant and dehumanising threats about being sent to the Gulag. I feel bad for other trans people because this kind of response by some makes them seem so extreme and intolerant.”
    Indeed, Ms Graham.

This is why listening to universities and their students as a source of political commentary is fucking retarded.
    Nothing remotely ‘leading’ about Goldsmiths. Nobody listens to them anyway.

Twitter is terrible.

I wonder how many countries in Europe will do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post

I wonder how many countries in Europe will do the same.
    >Fled from London to join the Islamic State

While I disagree with what's been done to her I'm having a hearty kek at the language used here.

To be fair, they should start describing couples on Escape to The Country like that.

"Tom & Mary have fled London on account of many people there being of a funny tinge"

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post

Indeed, Ms Graham.

But i guess this is what you get when you base your narratives off fiction.
    Last edited by RazoR; February 20 2019 at 04:29:28 AM.

If Colin Farrell can prosper in a Gulag then it must be ok

Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post
    wut? idgi
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    wut? idgi
    click here

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    wut? idgi
    click here
    idnkt

Banned
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

Ultima jihad line

What is this shite? ... ohhh, Smarnca, never mind ...