hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1039 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 39539939989102910361037103810391040104110421049 ... LastLast
Results 20,761 to 20,780 of 21303

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    So some of you nerds now WANT the Americans to continue with the wars in the middle east... What?
    You either don't do it in the first place or you stick with it for a few decades to rebuild and retrain the locals. Going halfway just pisses everyone off and gets nothing done.
    I has already been two decades (almost). Nothing has changed really
    Two superpowers broke their teeth on Afghanistan and I personally think they should just let it go.
    The only way to fix the problem would be forced re-education camps or genocide. Or both?

Americans probably got their iPhone mineral mines all set up in Afghanistan by now and Blackwater is back for extra security.

In my opinion it's finally time to bring the boys home
    Three superpowers when you count the British Empire. Funny how the American government has been unable to defeat the monster it created though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Anglo-Afghan_War
    Last edited by Approaching Walrus; January 29 2019 at 01:22:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Which is why it won't happen since it might put a dent into the us pharma record profits
    if anything, it's going to increase their profits, they aren't importing their heroin from Afghanistan of all places and the illegal competitors becoming more expensive sounds like a good reason for a price hike to me.
    That's unfortunately not how it works. Heroin prices would have to increase several fold before synthetics became the cheaper option. What we will see is a spike in deaths as dealers start cutting with more filler and fentanyl .

Which is why it won't happen since it might put a dent into the us pharma record profits
    if anything, it's going to increase their profits, they aren't importing their heroin from Afghanistan of all places and the illegal competitors becoming more expensive sounds like a good reason for a price hike to me.
    I could've sworn they do but apparently it's modtly being imported from India an turkey.

Huh, my bad

I could've sworn they do but apparently it's modtly being imported from India an turkey.

Huh, my bad
    I wonder where they get their opium.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Regional newspaper had a headline yesterday about the welfare office paying for refugees memberships in a local gun club in Kvinesdal. This quickly went national and the intelligence and security services commented on the matter as "Peculiar".

Other newspapers picket up the story and after some more digging the welfare office in Kvinesdal didn't pay for refugees memberships (plural), but one membership. And it was for a Syrian 16 year old girl. But the offer was open to others as a tool for integration into the local community (Kvinsdal has a population of 6K and 150 of those are active members in the pistol club).

Owning/Shooting guns is quite popular in Norway, not just for hunting but also for sport. And many people see refugees taking the initiative to compete as a positive step towards integration in the local community.

Personally I don't see this as negative. I have enough confidence that the local gun clubs can single out nutcases. Besides that, if there are any people who are traumatized by war (and been through the psychiatric system) they aren't allowed to own their own guns anyway.

More integration is better. Means less hurka durkas, fewer child brides, less genital mutilation, etc,

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Regional newspaper had a headline yesterday about the welfare office paying for refugees memberships in a local gun club in Kvinesdal. This quickly went national and the intelligence and security services commented on the matter as "Peculiar".

Other newspapers picket up the story and after some more digging the welfare office in Kvinesdal didn't pay for refugees memberships (plural), but one membership. And it was for a Syrian 16 year old girl. But the offer was open to others as a tool for integration into the local community (Kvinsdal has a population of 6K and 150 of those are active members in the pistol club).

Owning/Shooting guns is quite popular in Norway, not just for hunting but also for sport. And many people see refugees taking the initiative to compete as a positive step towards integration in the local community.

Personally I don't see this as negative. I have enough confidence that the local gun clubs can single out nutcases. Besides that, if there are any people who are traumatized by war (and been through the psychiatric system) they aren't allowed to own their own guns anyway.
    There have been female suicide bombers of 16 years old.

Just saying ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post

Just saying ...
    Then it's probably a good thing pistols don't explode in their normal operation.

I think the point is that young age or being of the fairer sex does not preclude any terrorist or violent action.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    I think the point is that young age or being of the fairer sex does not preclude any terrorist or violent action.
    the point is rather that Bart is being implicitly racist here by implying that the fact she's a foreigner, and a refugee at that, she's automatically more likely to commit "TERRORISM!".

the whole case is a good illustration of systemic racism in action though people's kneejerk reactions, had it been a soccer or handball club nobody would bat a eyelid, but because it's a gun club the spectres associated with middle eastern terrorism comes out of the closet instantly, regardless of the fact we're talking about a 16 year old girl who fled the fucking area to get away from it.

and as for the pistols, it's truly terrifying things like this Walther GSP and OSP that are usually used, though it depends on club and range availability. some ranges allow people to shoot larger cartridges like 9mm and .45 auto.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

the point is rather that Bart is being implicitly racist here by implying that the fact she's a foreigner, and a refugee at that, she's automatically more likely to commit "TERRORISM!".

the whole case is a good illustration of systemic racism in action though people's kneejerk reactions, had it been a soccer or handball club nobody would bat a eyelid, but because it's a gun club the spectres associated with middle eastern terrorism comes out of the closet instantly, regardless of the fact we're talking about a 16 year old girl who fled the fucking area to get away from it.

and as for the pistols, it's truly terrifying things like this Walther GSP and OSP that are usually used, though it depends on club and range availability. some ranges allow people to shoot larger cartridges like 9mm and .45 auto.

You are an idiot ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post

Just saying ...
    Then it's probably a good thing pistols don't explode in their normal operation.
    Someone's not heard of Glocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    The announcement came as a FRANCE 24 team in Syria interviewed a French “jihadi bride” – who identified herself only as “Mathilde” – and stated that she wanted to “return to France”.

The choice, according to Mathilde, was either returning to France to face prison or remaining in the last IS group-held territory and getting killed. “I chose to go to prison, others chose to die,” she said.
    >crazy women go to get banged by ISIS dick

>ISIS gets fucked up

>now they want to come home

It's the crazies that fuel the extreme narratives; not that everyone will do the crazy things but that everyone is capable of doing it.

You are an idiot ...
    Yeah....Liare went of the deep end there.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

You have to convince yourself that a Muslim individual is as likely to terrorize for the IRA as she is to terrorize for ISIS, else you're systematically a systematic racist

I mean, my first though was that one of her new school friends is into it, being a 16 year old girl and everything, but I suppose we could go with probable jihadi out the gate. Seems measured...
    meh

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    A follow up article has emerged after the news broke about refugees getting sponsored memberships in shooting clubs: "Hundreds of hate messages against Pistol Club". The leader of the club says they have received over 300 hate messages over SMS, Facebook messenger and on their Facebook page. The ones that went out public on Facebook has been deleted and included comments such as:

• "Do you conduct training for jihadists there? Says so on the news"
    • "Are they really that desperate after new members that they have made a deal with the municipality/social office to pay for the memberships for newly arrived asylum seekers they don't know the background to?? Hope they are not as loose with recommendations for applications for gun ownership"
    • "Say, you are an including bunch in Kvinesdal Pistol Club. Even asylum seekers gets to shoot live rounds. Very thought through! I encourage everyone to send Kvinsdal Pistol Club a message on Facebook so they get to see that the majority of us are not agreeing with their practice"
    • "So you have declared yourself an enemy of your own people, this is the way we should interpret this yeah?"
    • "They are conducting pistol training of new arrivals from Syria. Has to be someone with very low common sense that holds responsibility of the club"

The leader of Kvinsdal pistol club says he is disappointed of what he has read over the last days on social media and hopes the girl doesn't decide to give up on her hobby because of this. They are going to hold a board meeting on Wednesday where this will be the main topic. He doesn't know if she will come back, as this has been pretty though on her.

He also adds that they have received a lot of support from people, especially from other shooting clubs in the country. The support on Norwegian gun forums seems to be pretty overwhelming aswell.
    Last edited by helgur; February 7 2019 at 05:52:48 AM.

So what is your conclusion? We should ban the girl from training under supervision in gun clubs because she comes from the Middle East? Offcourse young people or being of the fairer sex doesn't preclude that, but is that sufficient grounds to make informed intelligent decisions on anything? Following that logic (and generalization) we should also ban middle aged men living home with their parents from joining gun clubs too because that was the demographic our own home grown terrorist mass murder spawned from.

100% victory in the next few days. I expect this thread to be locked on that date as all evil will be gone in this world.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.