hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1068 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 68568968101810581065106610671068106910701071 ... LastLast
Results 21,341 to 21,360 of 21467

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmychrist View Post
    Why would a theocratic, martyrdom worshiping, death cult government act irrationally? It makes no sense!
    Which government is that? Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, or the United States?
    meh

it's funny that a country with a country with a GDP smaller than and society more dysfunctional than Italy can get the american hateboner raging so bad, there's this beautiful qoute about fascists needing a strong and weak enemy at the same time i can't quite recall.

any indications of what drones where used ? because my bet is on COTS (Commercial, Off the Shelf) kit with bombs strapped on.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    it's funny that a country with a country with a GDP smaller than and society more dysfunctional than Italy can get the american hateboner raging so bad, there's this beautiful qoute about fascists needing a strong and weak enemy at the same time i can't quite recall.

any indications of what drones where used ? because my bet is on COTS (Commercial, Off the Shelf) kit with bombs strapped on.
    Basically, it doesn't have to be much more sophisticated than a RC plane with some extra servos and a video feed most likely.

Also lol. Italy isn't murdering it's journalists, invading it's neighbors and throwing it's barely functioning nuclear arsenal around like it's a big dick and promising future weapons "that cannot be defeated" (lol)
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

Basically, it doesn't have to be much more sophisticated than a RC plane with some extra servos and a video feed most likely.

Also lol. Italy isn't murdering it's journalists, invading it's neighbors and throwing it's barely functioning nuclear arsenal around like it's a big dick and promising future weapons "that cannot be defeated" (lol)
    https://taskandpurpose.com/saudi-oil...tellite-photos

This seems to suggest weapons a bit more sophisticated than an a flying IED.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/i...990eff348ac8e4

There are *claims*, without ultimate proof, that it wasnt really drones but rather "cruise missiles".

I would be very careful what to believe, but tend to think that the strike was too precise and sudden to be some homegrown swarm of RC drones with grenades. I used to think that the tanker attacks were theatre by the Saudi, Israeli or US security forces, but with every escalation i am more drawn to the conclusion that theres madmen on both sides.

The houthis have a static display of examples of (mostof) their missile and drone arsenal. Among them is this

And some of the wreckage found

matches it (the rounded winglet/ fin things)

It's called a Quds 1 and it's claimed to be a locally produced variant of the Iranian Soumar missile which itself is a knock-off of the Russian Kh-55 which they acquired through Ukraine in the early 2000s

article here

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

People in wars acquire weapons from everyone possible

More news at 11

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    People in wars acquire weapons from everyone possible

More news at 11
    Arms industry is booming and politicians provoke wars to sell bombs.

Even more news at 11

OK but in this case it's Iran giving weapons to its own proxies. Also its entirely possible that the weapons weren't even launched from Yemen

ISIS shooting up syrian tanks with TOWs - i sleep
    Houthis wrecking oil terminals with iranian missiles - real shit

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    ISIS shooting up syrian tanks with TOWs - i sleep
    Houthis wrecking oil terminals with iranian missiles - real shit
    Were you sleeping when the Iraqis lost like their Mosul armories including like M1s to ISIS?
    meh

What is worse in the hands of poorly trained conscripts, an export M1 abrams or an export T-72?

What i dont trust is that the image of the wreckage actually has anything to do with the attack, yesterdays sand dune looks like todays.

Fog of war i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    What i dont trust is that the image of the wreckage actually has anything to do with the attack, yesterdays sand dune looks like todays.

Fog of war i guess.
    Yep, nobody knows right now

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    What is worse in the hands of poorly trained conscripts, an export M1 abrams or an export T-72?
    Think ISIS has many gas turbine mechanics?

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post

Fog of war i guess.
    The wreckage in Paradox' post doesn't really match that museum exhibit either. I compared some pixels, I know what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post

Fog of war i guess.
    The wreckage in Paradox' post doesn't really match that museum exhibit either. I compared some pixels, I know what I'm talking about.
    ehhhhhhh it does though

Houthis in Yemen claim to have killed and/or captured 3 Saudi brigades south of Najran in SA.

Sounds bad for the Saudi, claim also includes "hundreds" of vehicles (im more inclined to belive a hundred at most)

False flag, it was Iran. Houtis not capable.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

If that's true, then the Houthis are in an offensive war, and have invaded another country...
    meh