hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 930 of 935 FirstFirst ... 430830880920927928929930931932933 ... LastLast
Results 18,581 to 18,600 of 18697

Thread: Jihadist Caliphate LLC. Extremist Thunderdome's everywhere.

  1. #18581

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    3,334
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Losvar View Post
    West should just pull out completely and let them kill eachother, holy shit, whole islamic world is a complete and utter clusterfuck, and the west hasn't had any positive effect on it.
    Fuck, we probably have made it much much worse, go back to the seventies and even Iran and Egypt were pretty liberal and cool.
    If the west pulled out, what makes you think the stream of refugees would stop?
    If they'd erradicate themselves (which, given their fierce stance against each other, wouldn't be that unrealistic), there'd be not much people becoming refugees left sooner or later ...

    But as long as we westeners insist on burning oil, we'll stay there and "help out", because of "humanitarian reasons" ... yeah sure - no shit, Sherlock.

  2. #18582
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    Lowlife.
    Posts
    7,465
    Murican Patriot missiles cant shoot down SCUDs

    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...e-defense.html


  3. #18583
    Losvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    70.0N, 23.4E
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Losvar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Losvar View Post
    West should just pull out completely and let them kill eachother, holy shit, whole islamic world is a complete and utter clusterfuck, and the west hasn't had any positive effect on it.
    Fuck, we probably have made it much much worse, go back to the seventies and even Iran and Egypt were pretty liberal and cool.
    If the west pulled out, what makes you think the stream of refugees would stop?
    It probably wouldn't, but it doesn't even slow down by us being there either.
    That's because literally everyone, The US, UK, France, etc, the Russians, The Arab League, what makes up the Syrian Regime air force and whatever the Iraqi's and Iranians have committed are bombing the place indiscriminately more or less. Not to mention the tangos who all blow themselves up at stuff with great abandon. All of them, the ones the NATO side pays for, the ones the Regime pays for, the ones Turkey pays for, the ones the Saudis and the Iranians pay for.

    Syria has been seeing WW2 levels of bombing for a while now. What the fuck do people think the civilian population is going to do. Libya also went down the shitter in a spectacular way. I mean literal slave trading.
    So the solution is to keep bombing the civilian population down there?

    Western support in this conflict has been to fund radical muslim terror groups and bombing shit to pieces, without western intervention there would be no ISIS.
    I don't have prejudice, I hate everyone equally.

  4. #18584
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Losvar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Losvar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Losvar View Post
    West should just pull out completely and let them kill eachother, holy shit, whole islamic world is a complete and utter clusterfuck, and the west hasn't had any positive effect on it.
    Fuck, we probably have made it much much worse, go back to the seventies and even Iran and Egypt were pretty liberal and cool.
    If the west pulled out, what makes you think the stream of refugees would stop?
    It probably wouldn't, but it doesn't even slow down by us being there either.
    That's because literally everyone, The US, UK, France, etc, the Russians, The Arab League, what makes up the Syrian Regime air force and whatever the Iraqi's and Iranians have committed are bombing the place indiscriminately more or less. Not to mention the tangos who all blow themselves up at stuff with great abandon. All of them, the ones the NATO side pays for, the ones the Regime pays for, the ones Turkey pays for, the ones the Saudis and the Iranians pay for.

    Syria has been seeing WW2 levels of bombing for a while now. What the fuck do people think the civilian population is going to do. Libya also went down the shitter in a spectacular way. I mean literal slave trading.
    So the solution is to keep bombing the civilian population down there?

    Western support in this conflict has been to fund radical muslim terror groups and bombing shit to pieces, without western intervention there would be no ISIS.
    lol
    meh

  5. #18585
    The Pube Whisperer Maximillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,642
    The real nightmare will begin if the house of Saud falls. That is why everyone is turning a blind eye more-or-less to Yemen. The whole Persian vs. Arab struggle to be the dominate cultural force is Islam is almost at the point of full scale war: all it takes is for some of the proxies to overstep the mark and we'll have the first great war of this century.

  6. #18586
    metacannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Actually an '06.
    Posts
    3,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    The whole Persian vs. Arab struggle to be the dominate cultural force is Islam is almost at the point of full scale war: all it takes is for some of the proxies to overstep the mark and we'll have the first great war of this century.
    Its not a persian vs arab struggle, its a sunni vs shia conflict, much like the thirty years war in europe in the middle ages was a conflict between religious groups.

    Which is why the houtis, a shia sect, are facing massive wrath from sauds, and iran is in bed with them and various groups in iraq and syria all the way to hezbollah.
    Which is why the most unholy alliance ever is currently a set in stone fact, despite being unofficial: Israel and Saudi Arabia.
    US Support for House Saud only allowed them cleaning house, thats all related, just like the new embassy relocation.

    Why get a fire extinguisher when you have a can of gasoline?
    If you ask me, shit in ME has not even started yet.

  7. #18587
    The Pube Whisperer Maximillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,642
    Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    The whole Persian vs. Arab struggle to be the dominate cultural force is Islam is almost at the point of full scale war: all it takes is for some of the proxies to overstep the mark and we'll have the first great war of this century.
    Its not a persian vs arab struggle, its a sunni vs shia conflict, much like the thirty years war in europe in the middle ages was a conflict between religious groups.

    Which is why the houtis, a shia sect, are facing massive wrath from sauds, and iran is in bed with them and various groups in iraq and syria all the way to hezbollah.
    Which is why the most unholy alliance ever is currently a set in stone fact, despite being unofficial: Israel and Saudi Arabia.
    US Support for House Saud only allowed them cleaning house, thats all related, just like the new embassy relocation.

    Why get a fire extinguisher when you have a can of gasoline?
    If you ask me, shit in ME has not even started yet.
    Ever wondered why the Persians went with Shia? Because they wanted to differentiate themselves from the "Bedouin Sunis". So you have a cultural clash along side a religious clash. It's kind of the city verse the nomad thing as well.

    At the end of the day what really gets wannabe Islamic Caliphs hard is gaining control of the two pilgrim cities - the oil being a bonus. Control Mecca and Medina and you control the hajj.
    Last edited by Maximillian; December 6 2017 at 03:02:03 PM.

  8. #18588
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    7,648
    Anyone who thinks religious conflicts are solely about religion is extremely naiive.

    That might be the line they sell to the shitmunchers on the ground but in the halls of power it's never about something as banal as dogmatic differences. It's about exploiting people so you can get more power.


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  9. #18589
    The Pube Whisperer Maximillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,642
    Of course it is about more than religion.

    You have a part of the world that has seen the rise and fall of many great empires. As is so often the case it leaves behind a lingering imperial dream where people strive to reclaim the supposed glories of the past.

    For the leaders of the different Islamic nations there has long been a pan-arab or pan-Islamic dream of reuniting - under your leadership of course - the Islamic empires of the past.

  10. #18590
    metacannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Actually an '06.
    Posts
    3,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Anyone who thinks religious conflicts are solely about religion is extremely naiive.
    Its extremely naive to assume that people think that religion is not implicitly intertwined to control of people hence power hence money. Thats literally all organized religion is.

  11. #18591
    Donor Spawinte's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,098
    Donald is about to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of israel. Shitstorm incoming

  12. #18592

    Join Date
    October 30, 2017
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Donald is about to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of israel. Shitstorm incoming
    It's up to Israel to decide its capital surely and the US is merely going along with their decisions? I'm sure it will anger the communists though.

  13. #18593
    Caldrion Dosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19, 2011
    Posts
    1,755
    Quote Originally Posted by The Contemporary Poster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Donald is about to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of israel. Shitstorm incoming
    It's up to Israel to decide its capital surely and the US is merely going along with their decisions? I'm sure it will anger the communists though.
    Well as seen with Brexit, decisions comes with consequences...

  14. #18594
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Contemporary Poster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Donald is about to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of israel. Shitstorm incoming
    It's up to Israel to decide its capital surely and the US is merely going along with their decisions? I'm sure it will anger the communists though.
    Well as seen with Brexit, decisions comes with consequences...
    and as also seen with Brexit, pretending the above is not true doesn't change the fact that there is indeed consequences.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  15. #18595
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    Lowlife.
    Posts
    7,465
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...ace-belonging/

    “An American F-22 fighter actively prevented the Russian pair of Su-25 attack aircraft from carrying out a combat mission to destroy the Daesh stronghold in the suburbs of the city of Mayadin in the airspace over the western bank of the Euphrates River on November 23. The F-22 aircraft fired off heat flares and released brake shields with permanent maneuvering, imitating an air battle,” Major-General Igor Konashenkov, the Russian Defense Ministry’s spokesperson said on Saturday.

    The spokesperson has explained that most of the majority of near-misses between US and Russian planes in Syria and in the area of Euphrates were connected with the Washington’s attempts to hinder Daesh defeat.

    At the same time, he noted that “after the appearance of a Russian multifunctional super maneuverable Su-35S fighter, the American fighter stopped dangerous maneuvers and hurried to move into Iraqi airspace.”

    Moreoever, the ministry’s representative has noted that the American side has failed to give any answer to the Russian command at the Hmeymim airbase in Syria “concerning this and many other incidents in the Syrian sky”.
    STRONK

      Spoiler:


  16. #18596

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,970
    The incident happened over two weeks ago.It was just used as an example by a spokesperson.

  17. #18597
    Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Basingstoke England
    Posts
    2,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...ace-belonging/

    “An American F-22 fighter actively prevented the Russian pair of Su-25 attack aircraft from carrying out a combat mission to destroy the Daesh stronghold in the suburbs of the city of Mayadin in the airspace over the western bank of the Euphrates River on November 23. The F-22 aircraft fired off heat flares and released brake shields with permanent maneuvering, imitating an air battle,” Major-General Igor Konashenkov, the Russian Defense Ministry’s spokesperson said on Saturday.

    The spokesperson has explained that most of the majority of near-misses between US and Russian planes in Syria and in the area of Euphrates were connected with the Washington’s attempts to hinder Daesh defeat.

    At the same time, he noted that “after the appearance of a Russian multifunctional super maneuverable Su-35S fighter, the American fighter stopped dangerous maneuvers and hurried to move into Iraqi airspace.”

    Moreoever, the ministry’s representative has noted that the American side has failed to give any answer to the Russian command at the Hmeymim airbase in Syria “concerning this and many other incidents in the Syrian sky”.
    STRONK

      Spoiler:
    so US flyboi dicks around with Ruskies until the reds sled starts to fall to bits and he fucks off back to his mates place

  18. #18598
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    Lowlife.
    Posts
    7,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    The incident happened over two weeks ago.It was just used as an example by a spokesperson.
    So there were probably more. US protectimg ISIS retreat again


  19. #18599

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...ace-belonging/

    “An American F-22 fighter actively prevented the Russian pair of Su-25 attack aircraft from carrying out a combat mission to destroy the Daesh stronghold in the suburbs of the city of Mayadin in the airspace over the western bank of the Euphrates River on November 23. The F-22 aircraft fired off heat flares and released brake shields with permanent maneuvering, imitating an air battle,” Major-General Igor Konashenkov, the Russian Defense Ministry’s spokesperson said on Saturday.

    The spokesperson has explained that most of the majority of near-misses between US and Russian planes in Syria and in the area of Euphrates were connected with the Washington’s attempts to hinder Daesh defeat.

    At the same time, he noted that “after the appearance of a Russian multifunctional super maneuverable Su-35S fighter, the American fighter stopped dangerous maneuvers and hurried to move into Iraqi airspace.”

    Moreoever, the ministry’s representative has noted that the American side has failed to give any answer to the Russian command at the Hmeymim airbase in Syria “concerning this and many other incidents in the Syrian sky”.
    STRONK

      Spoiler:
    so US flyboi dicks around with Ruskies until the reds sled starts to fall to bits and he fucks off back to his mates place

  20. #18600
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,187
    smarnca we're going to have to break out the slurp slurp if you keep going

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •