hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1295

Thread: Anomalous Thrust Production or ... Will travel to Mars take mere weeks?

  1. #1261
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    7,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Do you have any evidence of me derailing threads sir?! I won't stand here and listen to these baseless accusations.
    I could give them, but that would derail the thread

  2. #1262
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Do you have any evidence of me derailing threads sir?! I won't stand here and listen to these baseless accusations.
    I could give them, but that would derail the thread
    Nice work rookie. You just stumbled onto the pressure plate of a Zeekar MkII boobytrap.

  3. #1263
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    7,569
    Nah, it fizzled out

  4. #1264
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,043
    (I've got actual work to do)


    

  5. #1265
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    12,691


    Just started watching but every Space Time video is good.

  6. #1266
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    942
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Never thought I would be cheering for a communist regime
    It's time for FULLY AUTOMATED LUXURY GAY SPACE COMMUNISM.

  7. #1267
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    12,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Never thought I would be cheering for a communist regime
    It's time for FULLY AUTOMATED LUXURY GAY SPACE COMMUNISM.
    I'm okay with this.

    Edit:

    Do I get a Steven Strait Sex Android?

  8. #1268
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Never thought I would be cheering for a communist regime
    It's time for FULLY AUTOMATED LUXURY GAY SPACE COMMUNISM.
    I'm okay with this.

    Edit:

    Do I get a Steven Strait Sex Android?
    you can get your sex android however you like, any skin-tone within the the visible light spectrum, number of limbs as well as genitalia amount and arrangement is customizable, there is also a number of fur and hair options, we're not judging here.

    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  9. #1269
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,361
    Within the visible spectrum you say...
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  10. #1270
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    7,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post


    Just started watching but every Space Time video is good.
    First time I saw a Space Time video I thought the presenter was a parody character of someone. I have a hard time picturing people talking like that when communicating with other human beings. It seems a bit bizarre. And a little distracting, because well. It's funny. Especially when you imagine him talking to someone like that which he has close relations to, like his mother or wife.

    Imagine the mad views you would get if you started a youtube channel that did parodies of other youtubers. This guy would be a prime target.

    Anyway, back to subject. Oh yeah. The EM drive. LOL!

  11. #1271
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    942
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Never thought I would be cheering for a communist regime
    It's time for FULLY AUTOMATED LUXURY GAY SPACE COMMUNISM.
    I'm okay with this.

    Edit:

    Do I get a Steven Strait Sex Android?
    you can get your sex android however you like, any skin-tone within the the visible light spectrum, number of limbs as well as genitalia amount and arrangement is customizable, there is also a number of fur and hair options, we're not judging here.


  12. #1272
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    12,691
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post

    Just started watching but every Space Time video is good.
    First time I saw a Space Time video I thought the presenter was a parody character of someone. I have a hard time picturing people talking like that when communicating with other human beings. It seems a bit bizarre. And a little distracting, because well. It's funny. Especially when you imagine him talking to someone like that which he has close relations to, like his mother or wife.

    Imagine the mad views you would get if you started a youtube channel that did parodies of other youtubers. This guy would be a prime target.

    Anyway, back to subject. Oh yeah. The EM drive. LOL!
    The original presenter was much better.


  13. #1273
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    4,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Never thought I would be cheering for a communist regime
    It's time for FULLY AUTOMATED LUXURY GAY SPACE COMMUNISM.
    I'm okay with this.

    Edit:

    Do I get a Steven Strait Sex Android?
    you can get your sex android however you like, any skin-tone within the the visible light spectrum, number of limbs as well as genitalia amount and arrangement is customizable, there is also a number of fur and hair options, we're not judging here.

    Shopping Picard isn't needed, Federation is already a communist utopia.

  14. #1274
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    942
    Pfff. That's not Picard. It's Space Lenin.


  15. #1275
    Tyrehl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    [STUGH] Rote Kapelle
    Posts
    3,583
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post


    Just started watching but every Space Time video is good.
    First time I saw a Space Time video I thought the presenter was a parody character of someone. I have a hard time picturing people talking like that when communicating with other human beings. It seems a bit bizarre. And a little distracting, because well. It's funny. Especially when you imagine him talking to someone like that which he has close relations to, like his mother or wife.

    Imagine the mad views you would get if you started a youtube channel that did parodies of other youtubers. This guy would be a prime target.

    Anyway, back to subject. Oh yeah. The EM drive. LOL!
    I started watching this video and uh oh god DO I WANT TO PUNCH HIM

    Like with a giant baseball bat made of dragon dildos
    <Devec> hello captain Tyrehl
    <Devec> sailor of the persian seas
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

  16. #1276
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrehl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post


    Just started watching but every Space Time video is good.
    First time I saw a Space Time video I thought the presenter was a parody character of someone. I have a hard time picturing people talking like that when communicating with other human beings. It seems a bit bizarre. And a little distracting, because well. It's funny. Especially when you imagine him talking to someone like that which he has close relations to, like his mother or wife.

    Imagine the mad views you would get if you started a youtube channel that did parodies of other youtubers. This guy would be a prime target.

    Anyway, back to subject. Oh yeah. The EM drive. LOL!
    I started watching this video and uh oh god DO I WANT TO PUNCH HIM

    Like with a giant baseball bat made of dragon dildos
    So I assumes you guys were just being mean faggot jerks. Then I hit play, guy is speaking like he is reading his lines for the first time, head looks like a bobblehead and only vaguely attached to his body, hand motions seem coached like he is mimicing someone off camera forcing him to be a step behind what he is saying.

    turibel.

  17. #1277
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,588
    edit: Double post.

    Last edited by Tellenta; January 13 2017 at 08:54:36 PM.

  18. #1278
    Tyrehl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    [STUGH] Rote Kapelle
    Posts
    3,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrehl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post


    Just started watching but every Space Time video is good.
    First time I saw a Space Time video I thought the presenter was a parody character of someone. I have a hard time picturing people talking like that when communicating with other human beings. It seems a bit bizarre. And a little distracting, because well. It's funny. Especially when you imagine him talking to someone like that which he has close relations to, like his mother or wife.

    Imagine the mad views you would get if you started a youtube channel that did parodies of other youtubers. This guy would be a prime target.

    Anyway, back to subject. Oh yeah. The EM drive. LOL!
    I started watching this video and uh oh god DO I WANT TO PUNCH HIM

    Like with a giant baseball bat made of dragon dildos
    So I assumes you guys were just being mean faggot jerks. Then I hit play, guy is speaking like he is reading his lines for the first time, head looks like a bobblehead and only vaguely attached to his body, hand motions seem coached like he is mimicing someone off camera forcing him to be a step behind what he is saying.

    turibel.
    He speaks like a pretentious cunt
    <Devec> hello captain Tyrehl
    <Devec> sailor of the persian seas
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

  19. #1279

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    4,641
    He speaks like that because mouth breathers complained they couldn't understand him in the early episodes. Americans cannot into foreign accents.

    He's being particularly slow in this episode, because people who care about the EM Drive are mostly special little snowflakes who need things explained in very simple words.

  20. #1280
    Donor Sponk's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    AU TZ
    Posts
    11,258
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

    "You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •