hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zulu [Wednesday]

Quote Originally Posted by Rami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Successfully attended the first lecture of the semester!

Lesson delivered today, the human brain is: complicated, compartmentalized, organised and extremely fragile - consider it marked "handle with care".

Also, the lecturer couldn't recall whether "hippocampus" had Greek or Latin roots - it's Greek. I am a nerd.

Tomorrow: Encephalization is cool.
    Studying evolutionary biology or something?
    Psychology! The first part of this second semester subject is the structures and functions of components of the brain and spinal cord, plus how they integrate.

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Was sick last night, couldn't keep breakfast down. Phoned in to work sick an hour ago. Feel kinda okay now.
    That's basically a free day of holiday then, enjoy it.

I'm "working" from home tomorrow as guy is coming over to replace my house's leaky gutters. Prob gonna spend most of the day playing strategy games and sorting out my box room which is going to become my tiny games room (it's just big enough for a 4'x4' table to fit in and be able to move around it woo!!). Got some cheap Marvel comics wallpaper for it and have frames for my full art L4D posters that the wife never let me put up before.

Ask me about midgets Donor Mendolorian Girl's Avatar
    Was sick last night, couldn't keep breakfast down. Phoned in to work sick an hour ago. Feel kinda okay now.
    if you care about your job, you'll probably get some pretty good props for going in now and saying "meh, feel ok now v0v"
    irony1
    ˈīrənē/

noun

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Just goes to show how lowbrow the tastes of the British public are.

I'm "working" from home tomorrow as guy is coming over to replace my house's leaky gutters. Prob gonna spend most of the day playing strategy games and sorting out my box room which is going to become my tiny games room (it's just big enough for a 4'x4' table to fit in and be able to move around it woo!!). Got some cheap Marvel comics wallpaper for it and have frames for my full art L4D posters that the wife never let me put up before.
    Livin' the dream!

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendolorian Girl View Post
    if you care about your job, you'll probably get some pretty good props for going in now and saying "meh, feel ok now v0v"
    This is a terrible idea.

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendolorian Girl View Post
    This is a terrible idea.
    Basically you can do your entire company a disservice if you infect everyone with your shit. Also you will probably recover a lot faster if you just stay in bed. Kinda ok is not ok, and it might change.

Found a thermometer and apparently I have a high temperature. I feel less guilty now.

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator
    Found a thermometer and apparently I have a high temperature. I feel less guilty now.
    then stay in bed and just forget work. Just let your body do its thing tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hast View Post
    MASTERBATE!

April 10, 2011 Posts 9,000

Quote Originally Posted by Bob agent of Hydra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hast View Post
    MASTERBATE!
    WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrenda View Post
    Livin' the dream!
    I am somewhat jealous

LOL

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/w...-to-passengers

Australian budget airline Jetstar has apologised after a crew member reportedly told passengers to flush any drugs they had down a toilet before their flight landed in Sydney. The flight, from the Gold Coast to Sydney on Sunday, was carrying some passengers returning from a music festival, Sydney's Daily Telegraph reported Wednesday. "We have been told there are sniffer dogs and quarantine officers waiting in the domestic terminal," the newspaper reported the flight attendant, who was not named, as saying. googletag.cmd.push(function() {googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1400601790726-3');}); "If you need to dispose of anything you shouldn't have, we suggest you flush it now." The airline did not confirm the words but said in a statement that it was required to play a pre-recorded quarantine message, which could also be delivered by the cabin crew, to passengers. "The crew member's words were poorly chosen and are plainly at odds with the professional standards we'd expect from our team," it said. "Our cabin crew play a vital role in ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our customers," Jetstar added. "We apologise to customers offended by the comments. We're addressing the matter with the cabin crew member involved." It was not clear if there were dogs and officers at the terminal. The crew member's remarks received a mixed response. One passenger on board the flight told the Daily Telegraph they were "shocked", adding: "Why would you tip people off about this?" But another commentator on Jetstar's Facebook page said having sniffer dogs at the airport was "entrapment" and "your cabin crew did the best thing for all". – AFP, July 30, 2014. - See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/w....TKQ5ccJ7.dpuf

I am the 99.99998% Tyrus Tenebros's Avatar
    first thing this morning interviewed some people from another office in the Fed about a program they run that the agency I'm consulting for at the moment might sign up for.

Client was impressed with my interview skills and said she would tell her boss I was awesome.

also what is this from:

edit: NM saw the video link in the other thread. Awesome.
    Last edited by Tyrus Tenebros; July 30 2014 at 04:23:54 PM.
    I tried to be cool and all I got was a lousy warning about my sig being too big.

Dead pool movie test footage?

His Excellency, Moderator 4 Life, Field Marshal Drakma, VC[C], DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the Internet in General and Failheap Challenge in Particular, and in addition the uncrowned King of Rule 2 Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Dead pool movie test footage?
    It was funny enough, but the cgi looked like it was done in the 80's Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    LOL

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/w...-to-passengers

Australian budget airline Jetstar has apologised after a crew member reportedly told passengers to flush any drugs they had down a toilet before their flight landed in Sydney. The flight, from the Gold Coast to Sydney on Sunday, was carrying some passengers returning from a music festival, Sydney's Daily Telegraph reported Wednesday. "We have been told there are sniffer dogs and quarantine officers waiting in the domestic terminal," the newspaper reported the flight attendant, who was not named, as saying. googletag.cmd.push(function() {googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1400601790726-3');}); "If you need to dispose of anything you shouldn't have, we suggest you flush it now." The airline did not confirm the words but said in a statement that it was required to play a pre-recorded quarantine message, which could also be delivered by the cabin crew, to passengers. "The crew member's words were poorly chosen and are plainly at odds with the professional standards we'd expect from our team," it said. "Our cabin crew play a vital role in ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our customers," Jetstar added. "We apologise to customers offended by the comments. We're addressing the matter with the cabin crew member involved." It was not clear if there were dogs and officers at the terminal. The crew member's remarks received a mixed response. One passenger on board the flight told the Daily Telegraph they were "shocked", adding: "Why would you tip people off about this?" But another commentator on Jetstar's Facebook page said having sniffer dogs at the airport was "entrapment" and "your cabin crew did the best thing for all". – AFP, July 30, 2014. - See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/w....TKQ5ccJ7.dpuf
    i would fly with them tbh.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

One passenger on board the flight told the Daily Telegraph they were "shocked", adding: "Why would you tip people off about this?"
    Bitch.

Jet star crew member.
    Bloke/10

Rip pingers.

Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    One passenger on board the flight told the Daily Telegraph they were "shocked", adding: "Why would you tip people off about this?"
    Bitch.
    iknowrite