hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: Strife

Strife

So who plays it? its actually suprisingly good.

still in closed beta but keys are on Pay What You Want on this weeks weekly bundle - https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

edit - heres a fairly old gameplay video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=721glAg2STw
    Last edited by FooB; July 13 2014 at 10:10:25 AM.

Hrm.

I was gonna buy the bundle anyway, so I'll poke you on Steam.

Aren't S2 a big bag of dicks, though?
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

the dicks have stayed with hon i think, this game is if basically league was done correctly.

The game is built around anti-raging so here are a few ingame features; -

1) no cross-team chat until game is over
    2) you pick heroes and then que matchmaking, getting teams based on both sensible team composition and skill
    3) max lvl 15, all skill points and no stats
    4) all ingame shop items can fit any hero, but can be crafted out of game to have different effects in game (for example, i have this games equivilent are a +str bracer modded with a +15 gp per creep kill modifier)
    5) everyone has their own unkillable pet they can choose from, that gives them a skill to use ingame (think summoner skills). buying new pets and levelling them up to improve effects is this games IP sink (as well as crafting).
    6) everyone has their own personal, unkillable courier.
    7) Once out of combat for 5 or 10 seconds (including creep combat), everyone has a tangos worth of health and mana regeneration.
    8) when a CS is made in lane, the gold is split between everyone in XP range, 60GP for solo lane, 30GP each for duo lane etc.
    9) Wards are structures in the jungle you touch to activate, and give vision based on which team last activated.
    10) everyone can TP back to base, but there is the equivilent of Boots of Travel to warp to any structure or creep. equivilents of phase/mana boots are also in. inactive treads are there but only give +damage (but can probably be crafted out of game)

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FooB View Post
    the dicks have stayed with hon i think, this game is if basically league was done correctly.

The game is built around anti-raging so here are a few ingame features; -

1) no cross-team chat until game is over
    2) you pick heroes and then que matchmaking, getting teams based on both sensible team composition and skill
    3) max lvl 15, all skill points and no stats
    4) all ingame shop items can fit any hero, but can be crafted out of game to have different effects in game (for example, i have this games equivilent are a +str bracer modded with a +15 gp per creep kill modifier)
    5) everyone has their own unkillable pet they can choose from, that gives them a skill to use ingame (think summoner skills). buying new pets and levelling them up to improve effects is this games IP sink (as well as crafting).
    6) everyone has their own personal, unkillable courier.
    7) Once out of combat for 5 or 10 seconds (including creep combat), everyone has a tangos worth of health and mana regeneration.
    8) when a CS is made in lane, the gold is split between everyone in XP range, 60GP for solo lane, 30GP each for duo lane etc.
    9) Wards are structures in the jungle you touch to activate, and give vision based on which team last activated.
    10) everyone can TP back to base, but there is the equivilent of Boots of Travel to warp to any structure or creep. equivilents of phase/mana boots are also in. inactive treads are there but only give +damage (but can probably be crafted out of game)
    If 4/2 actually comes out as 2.

call me the asstrynamer cos im always tryna get that ass
    leag of olegan 2: electric boogalo

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    I'll have butchers later
    Sent from my RM-941_eu_euro1_231 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

looks like dota but shit

>not playing wc3 dotaallstars 6.12
    >being this casual
    >being this bad