hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: Manufacturing Data

Manufacturing Data

Perhaps a bit of an odd question. Having returned to eve I am looking in getting my production going again. Working on a new spreadsheet which needs me to plug in a lot of data from the game for the various blueprints I will be using. Is there any way to get a data dump from the game from which I can easily pull the data I need?
    [~A place to talk about autism~]

"You can't alt tab from god"

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Devec View Post
    Perhaps a bit of an odd question. Having returned to eve I am looking in getting my production going again. Working on a new spreadsheet which needs me to plug in a lot of data from the game for the various blueprints I will be using. Is there any way to get a data dump from the game from which I can easily pull the data I need?
    So perhaps you should play a different game .

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    So perhaps you should play a different game .
    REKKT

I am a Lamborghini tractor.

Chruker: Rubicon data. Fuzzysteve's website. That stuff is only valid for a couple more weeks.

Greyscale hasn't finalized the blueprint changes for Crius, much less the other #'s (cost stuff). So until Crius hits: No.
    "We need less dakka dakka!" -No one. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Davion Falcon View Post
    Chruker: Rubicon data. Fuzzysteve's website. That stuff is only valid for a couple more weeks.

Greyscale hasn't finalized the blueprint changes for Crius, much less the other #'s (cost stuff). So until Crius hits: No.
    Thanks, I knew about Chruker's but Fuzzysteve's seem to have what I need.
    [~A place to talk about autism~]

"You can't alt tab from god"

Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."