hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Technoheads assemble!

Santa was good this year. He brought vinyl. Dasha rush, Rebekah & Planetary assault system.
    Slowly building up the physical collection again. Now I just need a second turntable. and a A&H XONE... and a few hundred more records.

edit: damn. you posted thatone earlier. :P

Have some rebekah instead.

got to love how at 6.45, the bass messes up the focus of the camera.
    Last edited by Ashaz; January 5 2018 at 10:52:43 AM.

Looking forward to next weekend - 10 years of Token record label is being celebrated with a night in London. Inigo Kennedy, Kr!z and Antigone are on the bill, but the person I'm really frothing to hear again is Phase. Saw him a couple of years back at Bloc festival and he was the pick of a very, very good bunch.
    "Among geeks, the cool-soundingness of the acronym is more important than the existence of what it refers to."

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Arthos View Post
    Looking forward to next weekend - 10 years of Token record label is being celebrated with a night in London. Inigo Kennedy, Kr!z and Antigone are on the bill, but the person I'm really frothing to hear again is Phase. Saw him a couple of years back at Bloc festival and he was the pick of a very, very good bunch.
    Nice!

I'm missing some good nights in London over the next couple of weeks. Tonight is an electro night with Dopplereffekt, Radioactive Man and a secret guest (hate it when they do that!). Tomorrow is Kangding Ray, Mick Harris (ex-Napalm Death) playing his thunderous new Fret material, Silent Servant, Broken English Club and several other excellent techno acts. Bummed that I can't make it.
    Another electro night next weekend with CPU records including a set from Plant 43 who will no doubt give everyone a double shot of sci-fi.

Speaking of Mick Harris/Fret:
    MAX damage posting

Dark and groovy shit in the 3rd Dark Room mix. Excellent, excellent stuff imho.

https://soundcloud.com/johannilsson/...nology-03-2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

https://soundcloud.com/theforgottenr...-forgotten-137
    Unconscious live @ Tresor

this couldn't be more up my street right now
    MAX damage posting

Its a bit of a mixed bag but mostly techno and tech-stuff. Excellent stuff nonetheless!

https://soundcloud.com/luge/live-sin...sked-ball-2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.