hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Technoheads assemble!

Santa was good this year. He brought vinyl. Dasha rush, Rebekah & Planetary assault system.
    Slowly building up the physical collection again. Now I just need a second turntable. and a A&H XONE... and a few hundred more records.

edit: damn. you posted thatone earlier. :P

Have some rebekah instead.

got to love how at 6.45, the bass messes up the focus of the camera.
    Last edited by Ashaz; January 5 2018 at 11:52:43 AM.

Looking forward to next weekend - 10 years of Token record label is being celebrated with a night in London. Inigo Kennedy, Kr!z and Antigone are on the bill, but the person I'm really frothing to hear again is Phase. Saw him a couple of years back at Bloc festival and he was the pick of a very, very good bunch.
    "Among geeks, the cool-soundingness of the acronym is more important than the existence of what it refers to."

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Arthos View Post
    Looking forward to next weekend - 10 years of Token record label is being celebrated with a night in London. Inigo Kennedy, Kr!z and Antigone are on the bill, but the person I'm really frothing to hear again is Phase. Saw him a couple of years back at Bloc festival and he was the pick of a very, very good bunch.
    Nice!

I'm missing some good nights in London over the next couple of weeks. Tonight is an electro night with Dopplereffekt, Radioactive Man and a secret guest (hate it when they do that!). Tomorrow is Kangding Ray, Mick Harris (ex-Napalm Death) playing his thunderous new Fret material, Silent Servant, Broken English Club and several other excellent techno acts. Bummed that I can't make it.
    Another electro night next weekend with CPU records including a set from Plant 43 who will no doubt give everyone a double shot of sci-fi.

Speaking of Mick Harris/Fret:
    MAX damage posting

Dark and groovy shit in the 3rd Dark Room mix. Excellent, excellent stuff imho.

https://soundcloud.com/johannilsson/...nology-03-2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

https://soundcloud.com/theforgottenr...-forgotten-137
    Unconscious live @ Tresor

this couldn't be more up my street right now
    MAX damage posting

Its a bit of a mixed bag but mostly techno and tech-stuff. Excellent stuff nonetheless!

https://soundcloud.com/luge/live-sin...sked-ball-2018
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

i rely on you guys to find this stuff for me. sort it out you slacking knobbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    i rely on you guys to find this stuff for me. sort it out you slacking knobbers.
    How about this then? https://soundcloud.com/johannilsson/...september-2018

Its not all techno but those first 20mins are pretty god damn nice! The opening after the cheesy introduction jingle...

https://soundcloud.com/alexdistefano...o-033-05112018

// TECHNO MIX //

1. 53Hz - Breathe In Paranoia (Extended Mix) [Techburst Records]
    2. Keith Carnal - Rolls (Original Mix) [Second Degree]
    3. Thomas Schumacher, Victor Ruiz - Wonder (Original Mix) [Electric Ballroom]
    4. Filterheadz - Voyager (Original Mix) [Session Womb]
    5. Sisko Electrofanatik, T78 - Loud (Original Mix) [Suara]
    6. T78 - King Randor (Mark Greene Remix) [Substeal]
    7. Chris Craig - Either (Original Mix) [Yin Yang]

But yeah, turns into more trance after that just an FYI, comparably it sounds very tame.

Darkroom Technology 5

https://soundcloud.com/johannilsson/...-november-2018

01. [00:00] Aymen Azer - Concorde (Original Mix) - Pragmatik Recordings
    02. [04:33] The YellowHeads - Trappist-1 (Original Mix) - Reload Records
    03. [07:34] Arjun Vagale - Radiate feat. Juliet Fox (2000 and One Remix) - ODD Recordings
    04. [11:19] Yan Oxygen - Vienna (Original Mix) - Unusual Recordings
    05. [15:03] L.S.G. - Netherworld (CJ Bolland Remix) - Bonzai Progressive
    06. [21:29] Pappenheimer - Feeling Good (Kerstin Eden Remix)
    07. [25:36] Underbooz - Mentalism (Original Mix) - Booz Muz
    08. [30:15] Spektre - Without Warning (D-Deck Remix) - Voltage Records
    09. [34:54] Thomas Schumacher - The Unseen (Original Mix)
    10. [39:33] Ben Knoxx - Do You Want (CJ Bolland Remix) - Bonzai Basiks
    11. [43:26] Drigo - Transition (Original Mix) - Black Kat
    12. [48:47] Niereich - Black Hole (Luke Creed And Millhouse Remix) - Gobsmacked Records
    13. [52:10] Lars Huismann - Resistance (Original Mix) - Gobsmacked Records

Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

This has its trance elements in it but overall its clearly on the tech-side of things. Audio quality is somewhat poor at times though, but it sort of intensifies the level of how hard he's hitting it.
    https://soundcloud.com/willatkinson/...-new-year-2018

Ok, since that last one isnt really as techno as technoheads require I present you with this. Now shut the fuck up and get to listening, this is some serious stuff!

https://soundcloud.com/dkmntl/dekman...ast-212-clouds

As soft and dreamy as their moniker may be, Clouds actually make some of the most brutal and destructive techno out there. In their mix for us, the pair continue with that bleakly immersive sonic imagery by using unreleased material only! Nightmarish screams are obscured by scuzzy sonic blizzards, rave synths spray about above overdriven drums and hardcore and dub culture references often poke through the mire. It’s an all out aural assault that takes you to the heart of a grotty, strobe-lit warehouse in the very dead of night.