hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119126127128129
Results 2,561 to 2,566 of 2566

Thread: Driving on two wheels at terminal velocity - the [Motorcycle-Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    We need to revive this thread. Good looking MT09, a seat for tender bottoms.

(Insurance Cost: ~530 Euros pr. month)
    Yes, comfort seat is comfy

And wtf? i pay 43 euros/month for all-risk with 3 year new-price when i wreck it....

Quote Originally Posted by dellie View Post

And wtf? i pay 43 euros/month for all-risk with 3 year new-price when i wreck it....
    Well it is a Ducati & 220hp. Silly high performance bike. Only two insurance companies in Sweden was willing to give insurance on it.
    All three dedicated motorcycle insurance companies noped out.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

Well it is a Ducati & 220hp. Silly high performance bike. Only two insurance companies in Sweden was willing to give insurance on it.
    Not sure Sweden are different from other countries but another example is my friends snowmobiles; one has like €100 per year, the other is about your bike €500+. Its the same engine, which kicks like a mule, in both of them as well as many MANY same parts, just that one is classified as "for fun".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post

Not sure Sweden are different from other countries but another example is my friends snowmobiles; one has like €100 per year, the other is about your bike €500+. Its the same engine, which kicks like a mule, in both of them as well as many MANY same parts, just that one is classified as "for fun".
    It simply comes down to Accident Severity & Probability.
    On a snowmobile at 150km/h if you have a little whoopsie and fall off the injuries aren't going to be that bad.
    With a motorcycle it is fatality.
    Also if a snowmobile does a tumble, no big deal. On a cycle, it is a bigger repair job.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post

It simply comes down to Accident Severity & Probability.
    On a snowmobile at 150km/h if you have a little whoopsie and fall off the injuries aren't going to be that bad.
    With a motorcycle it is fatality.
    Also if a snowmobile does a tumble, no big deal. On a cycle, it is a bigger repair job.
    Not talking about that (much is incorrect btw), talking about our silly classification system that makes a 500% difference in insurance price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

One of my friends wants to get the MC license, so we was out riding this weekend.
    He borrowed my old Triumph, so a very rare shot of both my boys in the wild.
    The man got a new passion and expense in his life