hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 63 of 611 FirstFirst ... 13536061626364656673113163563 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 12211

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

Sunday nights are becoming an enjoyable experience for us (Flatline) in Syndicate. Sundays seems to bring around a more casual crowd or attitude and we have seen some fun kitchen sink / randomness of late.

Sunday Night Fights - JQV edition

There were a small number of us hanging out in T22 and chatting away in comms, and one of our FCs decided it was time to go mess around with a "small, quick roam". "What doctrine should we use?" the question went out. Well, the other factor on Sunday night is everyone is either drunk, stupid, or stupid drunk. So we ended up saying "Kitchen sink!" I was kind of pissed because frankly I've cycled that nonsense out of my hangar. So I whined like a little girl and then someone handed me a Drake. Op success.

We took off maybe 12 strong after all was said and done and started moving around looking for targets. The FC had the right idea tonight as normally I'm driven ABSOLUTELY nuts by an FC trying to chase "ganks", which is a waste of time, and he said "screw it I want to fight a fleet not a guy." Fabu! So long travel story short, because I'm not a fantasy novelist who can write an entire book about a trip through the woods.

Fast forward - We're in 6-U now!

We wandered down ye olde pipe towards S-U and had some random neutrals and a scout alt or two, but took our band of merry morons in crap ships down without any notable events. One of our "scouts" (we didn't have scouts, we had idiots with more tank than the other idiots) jumped in and saw a Sedition / Vanguard gang hanging out off gate. I'm paraphrasing some things here because typing is hard. They stayed at a perch and we decided it was time to go. We got a report from our slowest idiot as he jumped out that they were warping to gate, so we head back to the S-U gate in 6-U and jump in so we can duke it out. Sedi/Vanguard aggresses, primaries are called, no logi is had, and other than 1 Falcon they brought in (which was subsequently chased off into hull after he pissed me the hell off by jamming me) it was a pretty enjoyable brawl. BR below

http://flatline.vagransea.com/killbo...l_related/8912

We had some losses obviously, and a few who needed reps so we went to a station to rep up and "go to the bathroom". A few guys reshipped to complete junk (cruisers) and a couple people had some ships still in S-U. We got word that some Sedition had jumped into 6-U, so we undock and head back to fight like lions. Sedition / Vanguard / I-Red group mostly jumps into 6-U, we warp to the gate and jump, and the credits roll.

http://flatline.vagransea.com/killbo...l_related/8911

gf gf SediRedGuard, local was clean the whole time and everyone shot things for two straight fights, a good night in Syndicate.
    Last edited by Nemes; May 14 2012 at 05:03:17 PM.

FITE Anniversary fleet in the 5 way in PVH. Was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I love syndicate.
    Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die. In the time that it takes us to die, other forces and commanders can come and take our place.

Quote Originally Posted by Collide View Post
    It was announced that all lost ships will be completly reimbursed by us and if we encounter any hostile fleets we’d go for it, no matter what
    They spawned right between our AB fitted ships at the gate and the dualprop fitted ones chasing the shield fleet. The DPs were able to just warp off while the rest of us were orbiting the Poitot gate until aggro was down and a while longer to check our tank ability.!
    I see what you did there GF and see you around.
    Last edited by Louis Trenker; May 15 2012 at 08:11:02 AM.

We had a fulfilling day gatecamping 6-CZ.

Day's Report

The closest thing we had to an actual fight was against Dragoons. With the help of an AGONY member who had just beaten me in a frig duel hours earlier (still no honoure, etc.), he and I tackled and killed a Naga when the rest of the gang had warped off to attempt ganking the other 2 members of the EVOL fleet on station. They warped back, and I nano dueled a Vaga, eventually forcing him to retreat. After derping a warp and losing my Zealot, we reshipped into 2x Arty Canes + Talos and tried to get Dragoons to fight, but they ran off towards 8-J. Masquerade then engaged me with frigates and a falcon, but a FIGL Rapier uncloaked and webbed them so we could one-boom-shot them with 720's.

We then proceeded to gank nerds who warped stuff into our bubbles, and we baited some FIGL destroyers but let their Cynabal escape.

gf's all around; everyone move to Syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Trenker View Post
    I see what you did there
    Heh, we did engage the shields, didn't we? After you had bridged in we had to reform/reunite our splitted fleet first or do you expect us to grind through > 20 BS + Damnation with only ~10 ANIs?

Flatline./Moonwarriors/Friends bringing the gudfites in early USTZ Syndicate. EVOL is currently out in 7-man gang, and we're being chased by roughly 40 people. When my Scout first got eyes, I heard:

"5 Hurricanes, 4 Nagas, 3 Scimis..."

And I'm like, yes! We can take this.

"5 Oracles, 4 Tornadoes, 8 Taloses, 1 Muninn, 2 Rapiers, etc."

))):

I really wanna know the reasoning behind that blue-fest. There literally isn't anyone big enough to fight you in Syndicate.

Also, inb4 the one Flatline. dude talking about how they're working on basic stuff to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by StevieTopSiders View Post
    Flatline./Moonwarriors/Friends bringing the gudfites in early USTZ Syndicate. EVOL is currently out in 7-man gang, and we're being chased by roughly 40 people. When my Scout first got eyes, I heard:

"5 Hurricanes, 4 Nagas, 3 Scimis..."

And I'm like, yes! We can take this.

"5 Oracles, 4 Tornadoes, 8 Taloses, 1 Muninn, 2 Rapiers, etc."

))):

I really wanna know the reasoning behind that blue-fest. There literally isn't anyone big enough to fight you in Syndicate.

Also, inb4 the one Flatline. dude talking about how they're working on basic stuff to get better.
    We generally don't roll that heavy. Six days out of seven we roll about the same size as most people in Syndicate, between 10-20. I personally give everybody crap when we roll that heavy, but frankly if everyone wants to have a love fest once a week or two and we get a bunch of people, it is what it is. Our Sunday night fights I think we had 12, had great fights. I'm not personally a fan of rolling in gangs that heavy because you won't get any fights unless TEST comes down or one of the other Syndicate alliances is having an "everybody shows up" night also. That pretty much never happens the same night ours is happening.

I will personally continue to hammer away at fleet sizes until size ratio improves, but know once in a while big fleets happen. Funny part is during fleet I literally said "StevieTopSiders is going to have a fit when he sees this fleet." Thanks for keeping my predictive streak going.
    Last edited by Nemes; May 16 2012 at 03:26:17 AM.

A little bit of old news as the battle happened last Thursday, but I decided to write this post anyhow. The remnants of Free Beer have formed a new alliance: Winmatar Republic. We took a gang out down to the JH area. After scouting around the area for awhile and finding jack all we fell back to JH and ran into a Flatline. gang mostly composed of battlecruisers and a couple cynabals and light tackle. We backed the fleet into ZVN and let the Flatline. gang land on the ZVN gate in JH. We then jumped in and the fight kicked off. We made pretty quick work of the Flatline. gang, just going down the list of DPS BCs and webbing the cynabals who happened to stay a bit too close to us for most of the fight. Our tanks held pretty well with our two logi as Flatline. split DPS a bit. Noir Mercenary decided to warp in at 50km (I think..) at the end and quickly turned around and burned out, we only managed to catch their malediction pilot before the rest of them were able to warp out.

My rapier was the only casualty during all the action because I was busy dual boxing my other pilot in the Flatline fight and forgot about my rapier which decloaked off the PVH gate. It was quickly dispatched by the Noir Mercenary gang while we were working on Flatline. After we looted the field and took stock, we made a quick spin around the other side of Syndicate, which was mostly dead, so we headed home and docked up.

http://www.winin-eve.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=150

We've been running 10-15 man shield fleets, hoping to get fights, instead of camping FD- all the time. I look forward to more good fights in the future.
    Last edited by Rune Star; May 16 2012 at 08:18:44 AM.

Nothing on the brawl in qwf? We had 200+ Goons and FA bridge into aas and we had reports of an NC. gang in there taking on the psychotic tower.
    Life Universe Everything (LUE) - Clockwork Pinapple

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmnt80 View Post
    Nothing on the brawl in qwf? We had 200+ Goons and FA bridge into aas and we had reports of an NC. gang in there taking on the psychotic tower.
    Thats one of the syndi tech moons right?
    Who currently owns 2x and t22 tech?
    Think QWF is Neodynium or something else. Not as valuable as tech I know that much.

TEST owns the T22 tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Rune Star View Post
    BR goodstuffz
    We've been cleaning out hanger trash, and this was one of those 'plz for the love of god get rid of the damn drakes'. Was a fun little brawl. We had reshiped and came right back out in less than 5 minutes, but I think ya'll had headed in for the night. gf.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Think QWF is Neodynium or something else. Not as valuable as tech I know that much.
    Qwf is tech. Also gents owns the 2x moon

Who reinforced that GROON POCO in OEK?

Quote Originally Posted by StevieTopSiders View Post
    Who reinforced that GROON POCO in OEK?

Seventh sanctum, who live in ktht. They spent like 7 hours shooting our pos in aas today, and I thunk they took out 3-4 of our ecm batteries. Which will take us all of 15 minutes or so to rep. They're not very good at the whole "productive use of time" thing

They like to RF our pocos every day which takes them 6-7 hours, and then hide when we come out for the 30 minutes it takes to rep them.
    Life Universe Everything (LUE) - Clockwork Pinapple

HIPPO is now manning the Reblier gate hellcamp. Lost my pr0 solo Zealot to a Pilgrim and cloaky Proteus. Was a good three minutes of running my hardener and rep every boost cycle.

gfgfgf Hippos

Proteus can't lock you that quickly, should have made it back to the gate Or is there something about that 2 man 'hellcamp' I don't know?

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    Proteus can't lock you that quickly, should have made it back to the gate Or is there something about that 2 man 'hellcamp' I don't know?
    I scanned down a ratting Vaga near the EZA/PVH gate, who warped towards the Reblier gate. I knew there were some bubbles set up 70-100, so I warped there, also, to brawl him down. But, he was in fact the spring of a clever trap (landing in an inline safe some AU's out), I landed in the bubble and MWD'ed one cycle towards the gate, but then suddenly pilgrim with like 5 different kinds of EWAR (neuts, webs, TD, TP, point). I slowboated out of the bubble to save my 9th anniversary +4 clone, but I couldn't warp off or attack him much with the neuts. After I injected, though, I would turn on my Kinetic hardener (sorry, Proteus, no damage for you) and run a rep cycle and maybe a few lasers. No one else in my corp was online (hence we weren't camping the gate), so it was just kinda chilling until I finally died.

So today we learn to mwd towards a celestial when leaving a bubble (if mwding at all), so if a recon decloaks, we use the 6+ seconds to warp out? TY for dying so I don't have to