hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 612 of 612 FirstFirst ... 112512562602609610611612
Results 12,221 to 12,230 of 12230

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

Quote Originally Posted by Eli Stan View Post
    Well, Cruisers Crew seem to be sticking around the area a bit...?
    I haven't seen Syndicate this hot-drop-happy in quite a while. Two in twenty minutes.
    Fortunately for us, the droppers exercised poor judgement in both instances.

vs INIT
    vs Cruisers Crew
    I have never seen any group feed so enthusiastically as those guys. Even MC aren't close to that kind of talent.

You gonna do a BR for the brawl in Cloud Ring?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    You gonna do a BR for the brawl in Cloud Ring?
    So we started our CCD with a tour through Outer Ring via an empty 3KNK and didn't see anything in OR. As the fleet was entering Cloud Ring I logged on and it sounded like INIT was entering B-D via J5A. I joined up with the CAS fleet as we were jockeying for some position...

Basically, our tactic was to either fight as INIT jumped gate into us, or not fight them at all. INIT was in Feroxes with five Basis and two Scimis. CAS was in our usual kitchen sink, except that we had some logi with us this time. I think it was a total of six cruiser logi? If we were to go into INIT with their logi set up at range, we would have had zero ability to take down anything. INIT kept some eyes on us with various ships then we got a lucky spawn of their Loki as it came in to us and was able to scram it before it could cloak and get away. I'm not sure if the Loki called out for assistance or what, but my memory tells me INIT came in to us at this point.

I suppose it's difficult to set up logi properly in such a situation. The Basis all went down quickly from what I recall. The rest of INIT essentially kited and sniped with the rail Feroxes. CAS was scrambling to figure out which targets were tackled, which were next closest, but INIT never quit the field and we were tackling and burning down their ships faster than they were doing the same to ours. I was honestly surprised - despite being outnumbered 2:1 INIT were in BCs compared to our frig and cruiser heavy setup. I'm not entirely sure how well our own logi helped us continue applying DPS. The fight covered a large amount of space. The debris field was a huge long string of wrecks and took forever to loot. ISK loss was 2:5 in favor of CAS looks like, discounting the 8.2 billion High Grade Slave pod flying a Ferox...

https://zkillboard.com/related/30004037/201801062200/

Other notable fights included an engagement against GotG, again taking out numerous logi as part of the process.
    https://zkillboard.com/related/30045338/201801070000/

A small PH engagement.
    https://zkillboard.com/related/30003689/201801070300/

And finally welping to a Harpy gang from Federation Uprising.
    https://zkillboard.com/related/30004041/201801070300/

Then a whole bunch of randoms here and there.
    Overall, 106 kills worth 21.11 billion ISK over about 12 hours.

o7
    Eli

You logi made basically zero difference. The damp keres, on the other hand...
    I love Malcanis!

Roger that, we'll bring more logi next time.

nah. bring more damps
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    nah. bring more damps
    But why? Apparently just a single Keres is all we need.

Interesting things are afoot in CASghanistan. A few weeks ago some crew with 100MN Lokis (3000 m/s heated, 75 km heavy missiles, 40 km webs, that sort of thing) stop by several times, we give chase, lose a lot, get a couple kills, and eventually grow bored so start ignoring them. Apparently this has greatly enraged them, to the point they tried (unsuccessfully) to reinforce a refinery with a carrier, and eventually over the past couple days to take our SOV and iHub in 1-3.

In the meantime, life goes on I guess.

Who ?
    I love Malcanis!

It's a rather diverse group of corps and alliances, but digging through corp histories most all of the characters are eventually linked from what I could see. Here's a good sampling of the attackers: https://zkillboard.com/kill/67691354/ Primarily, it's Top Tier, Pod Liberation Authority, Hashashin and Kingless from what I'm seeing. Tuskers, HYDRA and VYDRA are some of the past orgs linking these characters.

Not a lot of characters actually involved, but we've failed to adapt to their 100MN kiting comp as of the last time I was on.

(Unrelated, I noticed that Lussy Lou was a member of Pod Liberation Authority for most of 2014, back when I first started playing. Looks like Lussy's been trying more solo-dread adventures, and lost a Phoenix earlier today in MHC. https://zkillboard.com/character/1463810900/ )

Only a brief AAR at the moment since it's stupid late for me...

Thanks to help from TNT and INIT, CAS successfully defended our Outpost. We killed of theirs a Loki and Slicer, and from Agony (who I have no idea why is part of this) we killed a Jackdaw, Magus, Keres and Tornado. Not a whole lot, but they're bloody slippery buggers. Maybe a dozen lost ships on our side, with only one of them being anything somewhat expensive, a TFI at the beginning we didn't protect well enough. Except for a ship that picked up the X-Type 100MN and then died, all but one of our other losses were around 20 million or less each.

Hopefully TNT and INIT got to actually shoot something, rather than just chase bullshit around. That shit's tedious. One good thing about Entosis battles, I guess, is it forces the arena into a small space, negating some of their kiting ways. CAS had a slow start, getting down to only 35% in our favor I think, until we got some ideas on how best to capture, as well as assistance from TNT and INIT chasing off the hostile captures. But we soon got rolling and the nodes started dropping in our favor in a quick manner.

Our group does not have any specific plans at the moment that I know of, but the iHub and TCU in 1-3 remain hostile so we'll see.

It's odd, we started the endeavor by killing a TNT Domi that was camping XM gate in BMNV then moved into RF. Good to know that people that shoot each other can still respect each other. Communication with a group as formless as ours, without any formal leadership at all, can be difficult unfortunately...