hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 513 of 611 FirstFirst ... 13413463503510511512513514515516523563 ... LastLast
Results 10,241 to 10,260 of 12211

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Arson View Post
    This is commonly referred to as "Rote Syndrome;" a refusal to acknowledge the advancement in fleet metas. Also characterized by an acute superiority complex, believing they are above such crutches like logi and ewar
    Please, we acknowledge new metas all the time. In order to bitch about them. And the no logi/ewar thing was really mostly Anderson's deal, any decent sized Rote fleet from a regular FC (that wasn't a comedy option) had one or two recons / logi.

The superiority complex though, totally us.

In terms of Syndicate activity, been p. regularly hate-sexing Usurper. When they're not killing us, we're killing them, or we're A-framing somene else together. It's quite chill.
    i dont really like the dudes that camp in FD- and PF- they are mega gay and tried to kill my sabre once.
    The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy_Lash View Post
    i dont really like the dudes that camp in FD- and PF- they are mega gay and tried to kill my sabre once.

Ice T hates campers too. You're in good company.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Ass ass ass.

I AM IN [U-WOT] IT'S 404ALLIANCENOTFOUND I LIVE IN A POD IN AN ALLIANCE CALLED 404ALLIANCENOTFOUND
    I heard CAS visited 404 today. For those unfamiliar with us, I thought I'd mention how some of us think of ECM.
    We don't like ECM.
    We don't like flying ECM, (although sometimes Eliana gets one in) and we don't like flying against ECM (although sometimes we kill Eliana.)

There's a bunch of CAS dudes living in 98q now, for the most part they rat and run, but sometimes they go out for pew, very rarely. When they do they always have falcons or kitsune, yesterday it was 2 ares, 2 DDs and 2 kitsune frigs. That's a p standard gang for them.

[18:55:50] Tabimatha > i'm in favor of removing ecm from game. but a couple frigs with a kitsune isn't exactly like having a falcon or scorpion up your ass.

It's every time, falcons or kitsunes. So some in CAS are seriously afraid of losing ships, like, pants wettingly afraid of losing ships. Maybe you should try logi, it's harder than ECM, but less people will mock you for relying so heavily on ECM.

Edit:
    Sorry, just had to.. Reading about CAS smugly making excuses for not undocking against logi was too much in light of the constant Falcons coming from them. Bring whatever you want, smug it up, we know why you stay docked.
    Last edited by Heimotz; February 16 2015 at 09:34:46 PM. Reason: retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Heimotz View Post
    I heard CAS visited 404 today. For those unfamiliar with us, I thought I'd mention how some of us think of ECM.
    We don't like ECM.
    We don't like flying ECM, (although sometimes Eliana gets one in) and we don't like flying against ECM (although sometimes we kill Eliana.)

There's a bunch of CAS dudes living in 98q now, for the most part they rat and run, but sometimes they go out for pew, very rarely. When they do they always have falcons or kitsune, yesterday it was 2 ares, 2 DDs and 2 kitsune frigs. That's a p standard gang for them.

[18:55:50] Tabimatha > i'm in favor of removing ecm from game. but a couple frigs with a kitsune isn't exactly like having a falcon or scorpion up your ass.

It's every time, falcons or kitsunes. So some in CAS are seriously afraid of losing ships, like, pants wettingly afraid of losing ships. Maybe you should try logi, it's harder than ECM, but less people will mock you for relying so heavily on ECM.

Edit:
    Sorry, just had to.. Reading about CAS smugly making excuses for not undocking against logi was too much in light of the constant Falcons coming from them. Bring whatever you want, smug it up, we know why you stay docked.
    May I talk to you about the gospel of ishtar, and the blessing of sentry drones?

Spoiler:

Fake-edit:
    Yes I know you are just joking, but then again, (sentry) drones are pretty neat vs. jamming boats.

alright I'm gonna need 2 logi
    Ape shall not kill Ape.

Like the fat headed ponies of the Mongolian steppe and those who tame them my posts live wild and free on this website.

ugh they have more logi than us
    Ape shall not kill Ape.

Like the fat headed ponies of the Mongolian steppe and those who tame them my posts live wild and free on this website.

Been a while since I heard the whole "Syndicate is complaining about logi and falcons" again
    “What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease.”
    - Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Heimotz View Post
    We don't like ECM.

Edit:
    I assume that Tabimatha's comment was in response to 404 complaining in local about ECM? Fair enough. If you don't like engaging fleets that have ECM support, you are totally able to not engage them. I personally won't think badly of you for it.
    Thank you for the feedback, though - if those CAS players you mention realize this, yet are looking for some PvP with you, they'll know to leave the ECM docked up in order to get what they're looking for - assuming they read this. Just like, if IVY is maybe interested in some PvP with CAS, they should consider leaving the logi docked up. And if they're just not interested in getting a fight from us, I expect they'll simply continue on like they have been. No big deal.

Yeah I'll fight u
    The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men.

the circle of shitposting has completed another cycle

(5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

Never understood what the problem with ECM ever was. Damps are at least as effective if not more.
    "Last night I saw upon the stair
    A little man who wasn’t there
    He wasn’t there again today
    Oh, how I wish he’d go away"

The only issue I really took with them, is when you're in ultra small gangs of 3-4 and your opponent decloaks a falcon and permajams all of you. You might as well pve I'm my opinion if you don't want the target to fight back
    “What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease.”
    - Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Tadaruwa View Post
    The only issue I really took with them, is when you're in ultra small gangs of 3-4 and your opponent decloaks a falcon and permajams all of you. You might as well pve I'm my opinion if you don't want the target to fight back
    I don't want my target to fight back. I want them to die.

Spoiler:

Tishu reclaimed the KLYN dyspro moon from MOROS today.
    Despite posessing a 6:1 advantage in numbers and being well outside Euro prime, someone still felt the need to call PL, and while I admit I don't know which side it was (all I know is a fleet was pinged for and wormholes to Syndicate were asked after on IRC shortly before the fight) I'm betting it wasn't the guys fighting against Ishtars.

https://zkillboard.com/related/30003...7706%22%5D%7D/
    tower mail: https://zkillboard.com/kill/44668161/

Jayar Meta

Quote Originally Posted by LeoniaTavira View Post
    Despite posessing a 6:1 advantage in numbers and being well outside Euro prime, someone still felt the need to call PL, and while I admit I don't know which side it was (all I know is a fleet was pinged for and wormholes to Syndicate were asked after on IRC shortly before the fight) I'm betting it wasn't the guys fighting against Ishtars.

Do not question our resolve to crush filthy brutor tribe known as MOROS.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoniaTavira View Post

Excuse me for not fighting fair after a few instances of NOC involving SV, SC, DBRB, attempting to goad us into dropping supers while BOS sits on a titan with 20 sabres and a pretyped ping ready to send to all-all, Thera goons, oh and buying all of the moons from both alliances of a rogue director, and then having Strider roleplay a really awful reddit poster about it

This isn't about good fights, it's about fuck you with a side of kill yourself. NOC is literally hated enough to make all my line members excited to go bash large poses with Ishtars. That's certainly something.

It is nice to see this role reversal though, where you're advocating elite solo alliance who don't need no help while I'm more concerned about results and dicking them in the most unfair ways possible.

Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers

also here is the fraps of last night's fleet:

Excuse me for not fighting fair after a few instances of NOC involving SV, SC, DBRB, attempting to goad us into dropping supers while BOS sits on a titan with 20 sabres and a pretyped ping ready to send to all-all, Thera goons, oh and buying all of the moons from both alliances of a rogue director, and then having Strider roleplay a really awful reddit poster about it

This isn't about good fights, it's about fuck you with a side of kill yourself. NOC is literally hated enough to make all my line members excited to go bash large poses with Ishtars. That's certainly something.

It is nice to see this role reversal though, where you're advocating elite solo alliance who don't need no help while I'm more concerned about results and dicking them in the most unfair ways possible.
    ───█───▄▀█▀▀█▀▄▄───▐█──────▄▀█▀▀█▀▄▄
    ──█───▀─▐▌──▐▌─▀▀──▐█─────▀─▐▌──▐▌─█▀
    ─▐▌──────▀▄▄▀──────▐█▄▄──────▀▄▄▀──▐▌
    ─█────────────────────▀█────────────█
    ▐█─────────────────────█▌───────────█
    ─█───────────────█▄───▄█────────────█
    ─▐▌───────────────▀███▀────────────▐▌
    ──█──────────▀▄───────────▄▀───────█
    ───█───────────▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀────────█

Nice to know you still think of us back in syndicate, Enough to where you're forced to bash structures in subcaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post

───█───▄▀█▀▀█▀▄▄───▐█──────▄▀█▀▀█▀▄▄
    ──█───▀─▐▌──▐▌─▀▀──▐█─────▀─▐▌──▐▌─█▀
    ─▐▌──────▀▄▄▀──────▐█▄▄──────▀▄▄▀──▐▌
    ─█────────────────────▀█────────────█
    ─█───────────────█▄───▄█────────────█
    ─▐▌───────────────▀███▀────────────▐▌
    ──█──────────▀▄───────────▄▀───────█
    ───█───────────▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀────────█

Nice to know you still think of us back in syndicate, Enough to where you're forced to bash structures in subcaps.
    Wow you are dense as fuck lol