hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 512 of 612 FirstFirst ... 12412462502509510511512513514515522562 ... LastLast
Results 10,221 to 10,240 of 12230

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

Can I join a strong (but not so strong I won't make the team) Syndicate alliance in a vain attempt to get on an AT team this year?

Any offer? ))
    I come with corp or alone )

I heard GSF was willing to fail at the next AT, you should ask theahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlathos View Post
    Can I join a strong (but not so strong I won't make the team) Syndicate alliance in a vain attempt to get on an AT team this year?

Any offer? ))
    I come with corp or alone )
    The date to join up probably already passed. CCP likes to tell us 2-3 months after the fact that we needed to be in a certain alliance/corp by date X in order to compete with that group.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmodeus Valar View Post
    No directors have personal pos in syndicate that I know of.
    Wow, what a rift in leadership. Not only do they have personal towers but they didn't even TELL you about them! UNISTA LEADERSHIP FRACTURING, SLOPE INBOUND ANY DAY NOW! IAGO IS RECRUITING.
    Here is a few questions for whichever E-UNI person is posting here: Do you know which POSes E-UNI owns are getting hit? Can you tell us the planet and moon number? Can you tell us what is the purpose of the POS (fleet form up POS, moon mining, industry, etc)? Are any of the towers that have been hit or towers you have been repping owned by someone who isn't E-UNI?

I know this is failheap so I will give you the TLDR Aliventi.

Uni are taking over the pc9 pocket and will expand from there. They are hitting the BANE alliance poco's and Towers over this weekend. It is called Operation Batman. Uni has a moving fleet in action as this is posted, they are moving their hisec guys from amy to stacmon and will then move to pc9 station 3. Their towers and poco's in pc9 pocket are owned by NSC (their null sec campus) and the valuable ones are owned by their directors alts.
    UNI will be active around the clock clensing the pc9 area, from there they plan to spread towards AAS and 6-C.
    Their low sec campus branch has a blops gang on call which I believe will also move into the pc9 pocket at some stage over the weekend to give them greater coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by No457reg View Post

Uni are taking over the pc9 pocket and will expand from there. They are hitting the BANE alliance poco's and Towers over this weekend. It is called Operation Batman. Uni has a moving fleet in action as this is posted, they are moving their hisec guys from amy to stacmon and will then move to pc9 station 3. Their towers and poco's in pc9 pocket are owned by NSC (their null sec campus) and the valuable ones are owned by their directors alts.
    UNI will be active around the clock clensing the pc9 area, from there they plan to spread towards AAS and 6-C.
    Their low sec campus branch has a blops gang on call which I believe will also move into the pc9 pocket at some stage over the weekend to give them greater coverage.
    I understand that. But two pages ago you claimed:
    For a while now I have been holding out against an all out assault against SONS of BANE (SOB). I have tried to be diplomatic, I have tried to give warnings, I have tried to turn the other cheek, but all has been in vain. Time, after Time, after Time, they have attacked our structures, attacked our fellow corp mates, and interrupted our activities. In local they act like 12 year olds playing COD, taunting, cursing, hardly ever showing the slightest traces of common decency. It is time we take a stand.
    I questioned how much you had to bribe a director for them to okay that. To which I was replied with by this:
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoniaTavira View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post
    *Oh look E-UNI is doing something*
    How many E-UNI directors got personal blowjobs so they would okay you attacking someone else's structures?
    They're doing it because SOB are shooting the personal moons of their directors, so no blowjobs needed, just self interest
    To which the reply was:
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmodeus Valar View Post
    No directors have personal pos in syndicate that I know of.
    Wow, what a rift in leadership. Not only do they have personal towers but they didn't even TELL you about them! UNISTA LEADERSHIP FRACTURING, SLOPE INBOUND ANY DAY NOW! IAGO IS RECRUITING.
    So what I am gathering is the people who aren't in E-UNI are saying that the reason you are doing this is because your director's personal moons are being hit. You all are saying you don't know of any personal directors moons. Either the director's have moons or the do not. Which one is it?

To find out I need your help. You know what structures are being hit because you said they were hitting your structures in the first post. So my questions are: What structures of E-UNI's were hit? How many of those where moon POSes? Who is getting the benefit of the moon goo from those POSes?

You will need to get your own spy into UNI for that info. Just fly around the pc9 pocket and you will see the pattern.

- Everyone leaves Syndicate
    - Eve Uni considers it safe to undock.

from there they plan to spread towards AAS .
    LOL Another alliance will be crushed under the GROON MIGHTY PVP JUGGERNAUT
    The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy_Lash View Post
    from there they plan to spread towards AAS .
    LOL Another alliance will be crushed under the GROON MIGHTY PVP JUGGERNAUT
    sounds about right to me

You will need to get your own spy into UNI for that info. Just fly around the pc9 pocket and you will see the pattern.
    Is a Uni spy really necessary? Can people really not find a better entity to spy on?

Anyway, Uni drama best drama. Glad to see the NSC is still alive after the most active members went to BDCI.

EUni:BDCI::Waffles:Snigg

Wow mate... your intel is so bad I almost don't want to correct you.

But no, we have a bunch of the Uni down in the the NSC, to originally yes, remove SOB structures, but since you pulled them all down for us, now we are all down here just pretty much looking for people to fight and have fun with.

The Uni does have a branch permanently living in the PC9-AY pocket and yes we have some moons which are owned by the Nullsec Campus Corp, this is a corp which I own and operate to manage the NSC infrastructure among other things. The income from the moon goo is used to pay for our SRP down here, and on occasion fund other Uni activities. They are not personal moons, I see no income from them, as always, everything is run by volunteers for the betterment of our students. Ohhh and I am not a Uni Director, can people stop calling me one, thanks.

We are not expanding any further than the pocket we are in now, and are here in Syndicate to provide a platform for our students to learn the ways of Nullsec, so they can move on to a more established Corp should they choose too.

As always if you want to come across and shoot at us, feel free to, we will, if we have the numbers, try fight, but obviously coming in a T3/HAC gang is not going to entices us to fight (most of our guys cannot fly above T1 remember XD). For anything else, feel free to contact me ingame.

Grygr Anzomi
    [ Uni NSC Manager]

TLDR Uni is now here for GF's, if you can bring them feel free too. POS's are to support our members, not my personal gain, as much as I wish they were my personal income XD
    Last edited by ThatGuyWithLions; February 14 2015 at 09:34:38 AM. Reason: Spelling and Gramma is hard

To find out I need your help. You know what structures are being hit because you said they were hitting your structures in the first post. So my questions are: What structures of E-UNI's were hit? How many of those where moon POSes? Who is getting the benefit of the moon goo from those POSes?
    SOB were trading Timers with us on some of our Moons and POCO's in the PC9 Pocket. The small amount of Moons we have mining on are used to fund the Campus (Hangers), SRP, and on occasion other events outside just our campus down here, so it is all for the benefit of our students.

Syndicate sucks lol
    Ape shall not kill Ape.

Like the fat headed ponies of the Mongolian steppe and those who tame them my posts live wild and free on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyWithLions View Post

SOB were trading Timers with us on some of our Moons and POCO's in the PC9 Pocket. The small amount of Moons we have mining on are used to fund the Campus (Hangers), SRP, and on occasion other events outside just our campus down here, so it is all for the benefit of our students.
    He speaks the truth.

It is all for the benefit of Syndicate. Thank you for coming
    “What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease.”
    - Sun Tzu

I heard IVY visited CAS today. For those unfamiliar with us, I thought I'd mention how some of us think of logi.
    We don't like logi.
    We don't like flying logi (although sometimes we do) and we don't like flying against logi (although sometimes we do.)
    Logi to us is a way of saying "we're afraid to lose ships."
    Logi can mask mistakes made by pilots, letting them survive when they otherwise should have died and learned from their mistake.
    That's all why you'll never see us with logi on our CCDs.
    (As well as because we fly kitchen sink, with a mix of both shield and armor ships.)
    CAS doesn't care (much) about losing ships, so long as we can get some good kills.
    Which we usually can do.
    Unless there's a number of T1 logi, in which case all we usually get are some inconsequential logi kills.
    So feel free to stop by, we like seeing the systems busy, but don't expect much from us if you bring logi.

This isn't 2007, everybody flies logi, and ewar, so a good FC has to account for the reality of this when forming their own fleet. The alternative is docking your fleet all the time because you put an intentional handicap on yourself for... whatever reason, then posting badly in local and on forums about how extra skilled you are, even though nobody knows it

This is commonly referred to as "Rote Syndrome;" a refusal to acknowledge the advancement in fleet metas. Also characterized by an acute superiority complex, believing they are above such crutches like logi and ewar.

Hotdrop o'Talk

(5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

Well... CAS doesn't fly logi and ewar (much) and yeah, we do feel a bit superior because of it, sorry. :-) And only to a very limited extent do our FCs form fleets - truly, kitchen sink is our thing. We're not denying the effectiveness of logi, and we're not averse to fighting logi at times, and we get plenty of kills regardless so our dislike of logi isn't hurting our monthly kills totals, but if we're sitting in our station being social with each other and a logi fleet comes in we're less likely to form up for a gf. Just explaining to IVY, in case they're reading and wondering why we didn't engage. Apparently McLovin sent them our way?

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Arson View Post
    This is commonly referred to as "Rote Syndrome;" a refusal to acknowledge the advancement in fleet metas. Also characterized by an acute superiority complex, believing they are above such crutches like logi and ewar
    Please, we acknowledge new metas all the time. In order to bitch about them. And the no logi/ewar thing was really mostly Anderson's deal, any decent sized Rote fleet from a regular FC (that wasn't a comedy option) had one or two recons / logi.

The superiority complex though, totally us.

In terms of Syndicate activity, been p. regularly hate-sexing Usurper. When they're not killing us, we're killing them, or we're A-framing somene else together. It's quite chill.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Ass ass ass.