hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 51 of 617 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 12322

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

  1. #1001
    Daniel L'Siata's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8, 2012
    Location
    Pandemic Legion
    Posts
    91
    They were there. We knew they were there. We boxed them in. They died.

    Also, that link is missing losses. Here's a few more. http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=12399769

  2. #1002

    Join Date
    September 19, 2011
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel L'Siata View Post
    They were there. We knew they were there. We boxed them in. They died.

    Also, that link is missing losses. Here's a few more. http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=12399769
    I was curious about the report, and that pretty much aligns with what I thought. I don't begrudge anyone their preferred playing style, and it's not like everyone in Syndicate knows PT is going to drop on a lone Kessie if they can, but I am a bit surprised to see RnK jump on the bandwagon (even given their admitted ties). My guess is we had the only fleet moving about in the area, they had a drop ready for something, and off it went.

    I came on after the fact, but from what I gather they put a cyno alt in PC9, one in t22, waited until the fleet was in warp home after a roam and straddled each side of the gate with about 40 ships (+ carrier support). Our FC had a choice...waited for one side to aggress and took their chances with trying to get out of the bubble on the other side.

    /shrug

    It happens.

  3. #1003

    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Location
    FATE
    Posts
    58
    I leave the br to LM. I arrived late to the fleet.

  4. #1004
    pBump's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Location
    GROON
    Posts
    655
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel L'Siata View Post
    They were there. We knew they were there. We boxed them in. They died.

    Also, that link is missing losses. Here's a few more. http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=12399769

    Well done!


    Flatline was clearly outplayed here.

    GF's all around.


    Can't wait for the BR.

  5. #1005
    Bacchanalian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    824
    A suggestion--when taking out big fleets, put eyes in Vestouve. They had 52 in Vestouve about 30 minutes before that went down, a mix of Psychotic Tendencies and RnK. I was just F5ing the killboards to see what fly they bridged the sledgehammer onto.

  6. #1006

    Join Date
    May 12, 2011
    Location
    SECOND Place in AT
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by pBump View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel L'Siata View Post
    They were there. We knew they were there. We boxed them in. They died.

    Also, that link is missing losses. Here's a few more. http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=12399769

    Well done!


    Flatline was clearly outplayed here.

    GF's all around.


    Can't wait for the BR.
    You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

  7. #1007
    AndersonW's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21, 2011
    Location
    Syndicate
    Posts
    1,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pBump View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel L'Siata View Post
    They were there. We knew they were there. We boxed them in. They died.

    Also, that link is missing losses. Here's a few more. http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=12399769

    Well done!


    Flatline was clearly outplayed here.

    GF's all around.


    Can't wait for the BR.
    You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.
    This..

  8. #1008

    Join Date
    January 10, 2012
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AndersonW View Post
    Nice logi work there

    Let me clarify.. I was actually congratulating the person who was filming on their victory. Just incase anyone thought otherwise.
    Thanks.

  9. #1009

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Rooks & Kings
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchanalian View Post
    A suggestion--when taking out big fleets, put eyes in Vestouve. They had 52 in Vestouve about 30 minutes before that went down, a mix of Psychotic Tendencies and RnK. I was just F5ing the killboards to see what fly they bridged the sledgehammer onto.
    Just a random gank and not what we were originally looking for. Flatline are chill folk though, and it won't bother them much.

    If you want to speak of ganks, though, we watched the 'Nostradamus' versus 'One Track Mind' customs offices battles for a while but finally felt bad interfering. We discussed with interest whether someone else would gank them and I note a battleship blob from Rote Kapelle landing on their heads: http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard...d&kll_id=65729 When the cat's away, the Vindis come out to play

    Moral of the story: less bitter paranoia, less one letter (!) posts (in Brent's case); more relevance.

  10. #1010

    Join Date
    April 17, 2011
    Posts
    213
    we didnt even bridge for that.. stargates work for BS's to who wouldathunkit
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassius Longinus View Post
    The pinky-raised space gentlemen can all eat a bag of dicks; We're in it for the lols.

  11. #1011
    Bacchanalian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maldoror View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchanalian View Post
    A suggestion--when taking out big fleets, put eyes in Vestouve. They had 52 in Vestouve about 30 minutes before that went down, a mix of Psychotic Tendencies and RnK. I was just F5ing the killboards to see what fly they bridged the sledgehammer onto.
    Just a random gank and not what we were originally looking for. Flatline are chill folk though, and it won't bother them much.

    If you want to speak of ganks, though, we watched the 'Nostradamus' versus 'One Track Mind' customs offices battles for a while but finally felt bad interfering. We discussed with interest whether someone else would gank them and I note a battleship blob from Rote Kapelle landing on their heads: http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard...d&kll_id=65729 When the cat's away, the Vindis come out to play

    Moral of the story: less bitter paranoia, less one letter (!) posts (in Brent's case); more relevance.
    As I recall TISHU had a reasonably sized capfleet logged in and active for that, they just deflated when they noticed we were awake and had a fleet around. We were kinda hoping to crash a three way seeing as we counted a good dozen carriers on the TISHU side and thought it'd be a fun party. v0v

  12. #1012

    Join Date
    May 12, 2011
    Location
    SECOND Place in AT
    Posts
    351
    [QUOTE=Lord Maldoror;368415]
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    http://flatline.vagransea.com/killbo...5697/adjacent/
    When the cat's away, the Vindis come out to play

    Moral of the story: less bitter paranoia, less one letter (!) posts (in Brent's case); more relevance.
    I had a vindi in that fight too. Maybe you guys should do something about it.

    As to my one character post: I posted a single character because anything more than that would have been a shit post about how...I don't like what you did there. Trying to respect Grarr as he's actually a p chill m8r.

  13. #1013

    Join Date
    May 12, 2011
    Location
    SECOND Place in AT
    Posts
    351
    Heh. So I'm otherwise engaged with other things when cass grabs me and says i need to run the start of his thrasher op. I log in and don't check anything(think clone) and grab some people and we form up on a titan because we don't have time to roam down to s-u before they would kill our poco.

    I get people on the titan and cass has some computer shitting the bed issue. We finally get a cyno and we bridge in our mighty thrasher fleet(plus two moros and a rorqual in case we end up killing our own poco so we stop getting mails). Their cane fleet immediately warps off of the poco and to the station we cyno'd in on, only to dock when they land(I think we killed one ship). We warp to the poco and after ben takes a detour to go kill some belt rats, we get started on killing it. Both moros land and siege and we start chunking the thing.

    Bacch announces that their fleet is back on scan at the station, then he loses them. We get their cane fleet on scan at the poco and cass gets ready to call targets. One of our genius dictors decides to bubble up our caps to make sure thrashers keep tackle on canes???? Cass screams and then starts calling targets until he's killed soon after. We get pretty much wiped and lose a few expensive clones(I lose a LG snake set cass bought me a month or two after i joined Stim). At this point we have two sieged moros and a rorqual tackled in their home system. It was decided that there was no reason to lose caps here, so we let them kill as much as they could(we knew they would leave if we brought more caps in) and then jumped in some carriers. They took off and we decided that we might as well rep the poco since we had the carriers there already.

    http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard...d&kll_id=66273

    That's about it.

  14. #1014
    AndersonW's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21, 2011
    Location
    Syndicate
    Posts
    1,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Heh. So I'm otherwise engaged with other things when cass grabs me and says i need to run the start of his thrasher op. I log in and don't check anything(think clone) and grab some people and we form up on a titan because we don't have time to roam down to s-u before they would kill our poco.

    I get people on the titan and cass has some computer shitting the bed issue. We finally get a cyno and we bridge in our mighty thrasher fleet(plus two moros and a rorqual in case we end up killing our own poco so we stop getting mails). Their cane fleet immediately warps off of the poco and to the station we cyno'd in on, only to dock when they land(I think we killed one ship). We warp to the poco and after ben takes a detour to go kill some belt rats, we get started on killing it. Both moros land and siege and we start chunking the thing.

    Bacch announces that their fleet is back on scan at the station, then he loses them. We get their cane fleet on scan at the poco and cass gets ready to call targets. One of our genius dictors decides to bubble up our caps to make sure thrashers keep tackle on canes???? Cass screams and then starts calling targets until he's killed soon after. We get pretty much wiped and lose a few expensive clones(I lose a LG snake set cass bought me a month or two after i joined Stim). At this point we have two sieged moros and a rorqual tackled in their home system. It was decided that there was no reason to lose caps here, so we let them kill as much as they could(we knew they would leave if we brought more caps in) and then jumped in some carriers. They took off and we decided that we might as well rep the poco since we had the carriers there already.

    http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard...d&kll_id=66273

    That's about it.

    I really shouldnt have gone to bed.. sounds like other than the few derps a GF. I love my alliance.. pvp with no F*cks given.
    Last edited by AndersonW; February 11 2012 at 11:44:07 AM.

  15. #1015

    Join Date
    July 20, 2011
    Posts
    15
    Sounds like a fun (if expensive) evening...Though I do have a question.....

    http://sedition-alliance.com/KB/?a=k...l&kll_id=10472

    That is on their KB and not yours....None of your people are on it....is that a *SECOND* POCO you didn't defend, or are they faking the mail or something?

  16. #1016
    Donor
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    668
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripper548 View Post
    Sounds like a fun (if expensive) evening...Though I do have a question.....

    http://sedition-alliance.com/KB/?a=k...l&kll_id=10472

    That is on their KB and not yours....None of your people are on it....is that a *SECOND* POCO you didn't defend, or are they faking the mail or something?
    They waited a couple hours and finished killing it. Our carrier fleet didn't have shield reps (as they were a save booley's retarded moros fleet not a poco repping fleet), so we left it at full armor and ~10% shields, which meant that it would just die instead of getting reinforced again. None of our people are on it because it was killed more than 15 minutes after we stopped shooting it.

    I just added it to our killboard, it appears the API has issues pulling poco mails.

  17. #1017
    Yarona's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11, 2012
    Location
    Adversity.
    Posts
    50
    YAY! Flying Dangerous finally came and fought us and it was a Great fight! Thanks guys was fun =]

    http://tishu.org/KB/index.php/kill_related/2467/

    Quoted from Lex because today I'm too sick and tired to write one also. ._.

    So there we were: derping around in 97X, bubble camping. It's not something we do often, but it does happen when boredom strikes and nobody feels like roaming around 30 hours to find everything running away from you. So we anchor a few drag bubbles in 97X and get a hictor with us on-gate. We kill some stuff, including an Apocalypse Navy Issue that we ganked before we even decided that we were actually gonna start camping. Several Flying Dangerous ships came through and subsequently died; first a full warp-stab fit Hurricane, then an Ares, and finally a Rifter.

    After gently trolling a FIGL cloaky-rifter that was watching us, we had our eyes on Y9G station report some shield BC's and logi undocking and warping to their POS. They were feeling frisky enough for a fight, and so were we, but we weren't really comp'd for an actual fight (I certainly didn't want to engage with my bastardized PvE Legion that I threw a point on). At the same time, we didn't want to scare them off, so we opted largely for battlecruisers, which is what they mostly had, but we skipped out on logi; again, not wanting to scare them off. We rushed off home and reshipped as quickly as we could and split the fleet up slightly on the way back to Y9G hoping to bait them a little. They engaged Justin's legion on the 97X gate in Y9G as the rest of the fleet was gradually piling in from Conomette and warping in, and the fight began.

    We quickly deployed ECM drones and got jams on at least one of their basilisks, and their other basi and scimmy were unable to keep up the other ships as we gradually broke through their reps and forced their logi to jump gate, as they failed to pull range. Same deal with their blackbird, it stayed near the gate the entire time. A few frigs for tackle and ECM landed on the field to provide support but were insta-popped as targets of opportunity between locks. A few of their members died, reshipped, and came back to fight, but were again killed.

    In the end, we lost three hurricanes and Daniel's cynabal, and killed most of their fleet, despite them having logi/ECM. We held and looted the field, and then killed a silly derp Omen who jumped right into us, despite knowing we were on the other side of the gate. Major props to FIGL for bringing the gudfite and stretching their legs outside that station of theirs.

    Oh, and then Leadface derped around with a drake shortly afterwards, got tackled and died, but managed to take down a Tornado, so *effeciency!* was preserved.

    tl;dr, gudfite, we held the field/looted.
    Last edited by Yarona; February 12 2012 at 08:14:32 AM. Reason: Quoting Lex

  18. #1018

    Join Date
    January 7, 2012
    Posts
    19
    Saw Rote AHAC fleet leave TXW with 6 or 7 guardians (for hating logi so much, you sure did have a lot) something big go down? I'm bitin' my nails waiting for a riveting battle report.

  19. #1019

    Join Date
    May 12, 2011
    Location
    SECOND Place in AT
    Posts
    351
    We had less than half of seven. Not sure if your scanner is working properly.

  20. #1020
    Bacchanalian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    We had less than half of seven. Not sure if your scanner is working properly.
    I admittedly was drinking, but I don't recall us bringing ANY Guardians (and I think this because we got some nice loot and typically loot goes to the logi pilots and last night we didn't know who to give the loot to). 6-7 Guardians indeed.

    EDIT: Battle report: We shot our own POCOs because the groups that RFed them didn't do us the courtesy of bringing a fight. We then killed someone else's and RFed another I believe while we were bored. Killed an oblivious Loki and a half-fit Daredevil, op success.
    Last edited by Bacchanalian; February 14 2012 at 05:07:54 PM.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •