hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 501 of 616 FirstFirst ... 401451491498499500501502503504511551601 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 12317

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Arson View Post
    I wish us and OE were as strong as BFFs as NOC and goons, cuz I'm pretty sure if doom had a fleet formed he would rather kill a bunch of machs and dreads and an erebus than sit there and watch me kill like 2 ishtars lmbo
    SC was otherwise engaged.

MOROS hired SV&co. to help evict NOWAY and counter the Overload everything threat when they were still a thing knowing that we were the only unaligned entity with the capability to pew when required. Large amounts of ISK exchanged hands and SV formed for their timers. The contract expired 2 days ago as of writing this (Evident here: http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=26397559 ).
    OE are no longer a threat and TISHU just run missions all day so the contract was ended.

SV formed with intel that there was an OE R64 exiting reinforce today and decided to form, We brought adequate support because we were going to third party the fight and knowing the other combatants we thought it prudent to form bait napocs and then have the support show its hand. Before we were able to sort an adequately tanked In-Cyno to haze MOROS boxed dreads he DC'd and being terrible we didn't even realise he had gone until he appeared back on comms 10 minutes later saying he DC'd and was continuing moving. By the time our cyno reached system the Nidhoggur was just being bowled and the dreads were already out of siege. Our support FC was AFK and unable to assist so we let the opportunity pass.
    Apparently OE and TISHU brought a scrubtar fleet to engage Machs in the hope they could burn some dreads while they coasted through siege but only killed a fucking horribly fit Mach.

Tinkerhell and lackies are insufferable and I do not wish to work with them again. They have worse comms discipline than TISHU and worse continuity than DBRB. SV will be operating as a strong syndicate entity who don't need no help from this point onwards.

tl;dr TISHU are risk adverse and out of the loop and we all bought shiny shit with billions of isk.
    1/10 good effort
    very,very special thx to Jayarr Altol,i`m sure he`s nazy parents and he`s KKK Club friends are very proud of him
    If bad posts were supercaps, which alliance would have the most titans in the game?
    "TISHU deserves a mention. Jayarr alone would have a Revenant and a couple of titans."

I wish us and OE were as strong as BFFs as NOC and goons, cuz I'm pretty sure if doom had a fleet formed he would rather kill a bunch of machs and dreads and an erebus than sit there and watch me kill like 2 ishtars lmbo
    SC was otherwise engaged.

MOROS hired SV&co. to help evict NOWAY and counter the Overload everything threat when they were still a thing knowing that we were the only unaligned entity with the capability to pew when required. Large amounts of ISK exchanged hands and SV formed for their timers. The contract expired 2 days ago as of writing this (Evident here: http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=26397559 ).
    OE are no longer a threat and TISHU just run missions all day so the contract was ended.

SV formed with intel that there was an OE R64 exiting reinforce today and decided to form, We brought adequate support because we were going to third party the fight and knowing the other combatants we thought it prudent to form bait napocs and then have the support show its hand. Before we were able to sort an adequately tanked In-Cyno to haze MOROS boxed dreads he DC'd and being terrible we didn't even realise he had gone until he appeared back on comms 10 minutes later saying he DC'd and was continuing moving. By the time our cyno reached system the Nidhoggur was just being bowled and the dreads were already out of siege. Our support FC was AFK and unable to assist so we let the opportunity pass.
    Apparently OE and TISHU brought a scrubtar fleet to engage Machs in the hope they could burn some dreads while they coasted through siege but only killed a fucking horribly fit Mach.

Tinkerhell and lackies are insufferable and I do not wish to work with them again. They have worse comms discipline than TISHU and worse continuity than DBRB. SV will be operating as a strong syndicate entity who don't need no help from this point onwards.

tl;dr TISHU are risk adverse and out of the loop and we all bought shiny shit with billions of isk.
    Wow, considering your 'bait fleet' was sitting on that titan for over an hour, I'm suprised no one had time to move a secondary cyno the whole 10 jumps needed. If you would like some soothing cream for your blue balls then I am sure we can get some of our extensive supply JF'd into FD-

lol
    Edit to add:
      Spoiler:
    lol

It was a combination of us being shit and needing to blob to win which stopped us from dropping, Half the time spent sitting around was asking for more triage/asking people to burn alts places and whatnot.

On the other hand though you folks formed Napocs, Decided it was too risky so you reshipped to ishtars, Dropped, Ran away, and then lost a carrier that you "Didn't want anyway". Guess the nickname Risk adversity has actually become a thing especially when you think everybodies out to get you and you batphone Triumvirate. Like wtf they're 36 jumps away.
    GG mission runners. GG.

looks like u got some regular old bloc warfare going on in blowsec now. GG noobs come 2 nullsec if u wanna play with the big doggs

https://zkillboard.com/character/195872744/ have a look to see all the fun im having in eve. If you arent having fun in eve you`re probably bad at eve. Please better yourself.

It was a combination of us being shit and needing to blob to win which stopped us from dropping, Half the time spent sitting around was asking for more triage/asking people to burn alts places and whatnot.

On the other hand though you folks formed Napocs, Decided it was too risky so you reshipped to ishtars, Dropped, Ran away, and then lost a carrier that you "Didn't want anyway". Guess the nickname Risk adversity has actually become a thing especially when you think everybodies out to get you and you batphone Triumvirate. Like wtf they're 36 jumps away.
    GG mission runners. GG.
    I didn't have enough isk to insure my guardian so I made doom switch to ishtarahlas cause my scim had insurance

Was a good fight in the end, the scimis had a tough time in the end due to some multiboxing, lost a couple Ishtar's but saved many more. Doom did a great job with what he had. Love
    Last edited by griznatle; December 14 2014 at 05:10:12 PM.

GG mission runners. GG.
    LOL SILLY COON WE ARE NOT HERE TO PROVIDE CONTENT TO YOU WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?
    The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men.

How do you make money in Eve Online? What's a good way to do it? What are Explorations like?
    Ape shall not kill Ape.

Like the fat headed ponies of the Mongolian steppe and those who tame them my posts live wild and free on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy_Lash View Post

GG mission runners. GG.
    LOL SILLY COON WE ARE NOT HERE TO PROVIDE CONTENT TO YOU WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?
    He ment goon.

The Goon Coon.
    Ape shall not kill Ape.

Like the fat headed ponies of the Mongolian steppe and those who tame them my posts live wild and free on this website.

You seem smug about something Princess Peach? Please share the details
    The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men.

Doom and I are going back to snigg so I can try my hardest to be like ron mexxico
    You own 20us$ to Are34 for this line.

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonW View Post
    Post-coital tristesse.

I saw the BR on zkillboard so had to poke my ugly head on FHC to see what happened. I was expecting the usual "NOC begs daddy goonie to save the day" but it looks like it wasnt even needed.

EDIT : see Lex, we should team again together and steal more NOC nyxes, it will greatly help I guess ! :>

Quote Originally Posted by Reppyk View Post
    Doom and I are going back to snigg so I can try my hardest to be like ron mexxico

Post-coital tristesse.

I saw the BR on zkillboard so had to poke my ugly head on FHC to see what happened. I was expecting the usual "NOC begs daddy goonie to save the day" but it looks like it wasnt even needed.

EDIT : see Lex, we should team again together and steal more NOC nyxes, it will greatly help I guess ! :>
    I didn't make that statement

C C P Alliance(dot) OK OK I AM PART OF NINJA UNICORNS WITH HUGE HORNS. Seattle, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by Reppyk View Post

Post-coital tristesse.

Who is he calling a Coon? Coon

Also here is some poor Photoshop

Concord is like the U.N. / They don't do anything until it's too late

Lol I'm some wierd statue.

Bought the wyvern some shinies with all this isk.

tl;dr all these posts is tishu/oe got royally shit upon, not only on the field of battle but also their own directors.

Dreadnought's got run over by a Nyx Fleet
    Jumping into I-Y from Vestouve Monday eve
    You can say there's no such thing as MOROS
    But as for me and Lex Arson, we believe

that was a fuckton of Nyx and Titans. So... Who had what on standby?
    I'm not saying it do.

Outlaw Horizon is kill | RIP RIP
    But it do.